Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caq2019

Yeh I guess I knew she meant it nicely but I just don’t like the phrase! Suppose she must have been older having him too

Sayitso

VIP Member
Has she started to brush their hair yet, those kids look a miserable state to me. She's too busy whitening her teeth, lengthening her eyebrows, making herself orange, gurning at herself in the mirror to care about her kids.
Think it was mentioned on here and she had their hair cut and started brushing it. Maddie’s even had plaits recently 😱

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Agree with everything being said. Have to hand it to Katie she is one of the few influencers who has managed to carve a niche out for herself with the travel. She also produces really high quality videos and photos which must take a lot of time. She’s made me really want to go to Dubai I’ve always thought it was quite a seedy non-family orientated place to go to before. Anna Brem- Wilson has just returned from Dubai but all I’ve seen from her is posing on the beach with her kids and eating out.
Same with Dad vs Girls

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Think it was mentioned on here and she had their hair cut and started brushing it. Maddie’s even had plaits recently 😱
Funny that actually after I posted that comment yesterday i noticed her latest post their hair looked immaculate! Glad she reads here!!! ;-0

I’ve out right asked her if she’s had work done on Instagram in the past (in a friendly way!) and she’s outright ignored it. There’s nothing wrong with it but I hate the dishonesty! Nobody gains volume in the face that way at her age, even with a little weight gain (which I don’t really think she’s gained at all!).

powderpower

Chatty Member
She doesn’t look 50/60s for goodness sake. I agree she doesn’t look her usual self but it’s probably just tiredness. Her eyes are a little puffy
I didn't say she looks 50/60 I said her eye wrinkles were really bad in that story. she looked ill im older than her and my eyes do not look like that at all. She looks extremely dehydrated hence why I said I hope she's not ill

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
My friend has two children starting new schools this year, she took private photographs for our friend group to see but her Instagram post was a photograph of their backpacks and cute lunchboxes in front of a chalkboard stating their new years and the date. There are ways to do a Back-to-School post without risking posting your children's daily location!
What I find most shocking about this kind of issue is that it would be people like Tattlers or commenters who would get the stick for pointing these things out? Rather than the parents taking note of the safety issues and the potential risks they are putting their children in! We all know how incredibly easy it is to find information out - how many of us Google a new date or colleague?! - so it truly shocks me how naive these people are about what they post. Are they blinded by likes and engagement?
I’m in large Facebook groups (50k+) and the amount of people sharing their kids first day photos, uniform badges and everything is quite scary