Katie Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lies constantly she said she had no family then she as her brother and sister visiting so people sent her and her kids gifts as she had no apparent family which was bullshit, she is a compulsive liar and that’s very dangerous the worst thing is she gets her kids to lie aswell

Reactions: 4
I just don't get how people cannot see through it. I know she has a lot of vulnerable people watching but there's others that aren't vulnerable. What does she give? How does she entertain? Who is she??!!

Reactions: 5
There was never any issues of seizures before,and I find it bizarre that someone who is being treated for epilepsy can have 5-6 seizures a day.. any normal consultant or gp would have her admitted asap as it’s neurological and that can be very severe. I don’t know the girl or her kids but Jesus some intervention is massively needed there. There’s a huge back story to that kid Jordan too.. ans it’s not wat she said

Reactions: 5
What a lovely first kiss.....gummy fag breath.

Enough TT for the day methinks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok Niah
This is so true! She’s a very unwell person I think! Her mum isn’t the mum she’s posted about it - she’s the spit of her real mum! Craig never had an Irish accent before either 😂 I would suggest K gets her to complex needs asap
Niamh is that youuuuuuu? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So L met her new girl something just dont sit right with me with her, suppose time will tell when all the swearing and shouting starts in a few days or weeks time.
K has put a sad post up and not to be seen or replying to messages, do hope she's OK even though I don't like her after her lies she's told on her lives, but hope this is not some sick joke for attention she was ok then all of a sudden L is happy with a new girl and K is sad.
I'm now watching D and M lives as they seem normal and good to watch with not so much drama, N seems to be a laugh I'd rather watch them and cooking with N

Did anyone see the live? They got kicked out the pub for activities in the toilet but apparently Riley rang the pub, L was getting a bit rowdy🤣

• Wow
Explain more. Who got kicked out of the pub?
L and her new girl, someone rung up to complain that they had been doing stuff in the toilets together but they never actually left the table together. R commented something which I didn't see so they either think it was R or K, L got shall we say a little angry, they're both hammered as people on their live were buying them drinks

There needs to be an L thread I think. As this is a K one and it gets confusing who we’re talking about 😂

• Haha
Explain more. Who got kicked out of the pub?
Sorry, yeah L and her new girlfriend got kicked out the pub, they were told to turn the lives off first then said there’s been complaints about activities going on in the toilet. Her new girlfriend was talking in the pub real loud as they were leaving saying ‘£12 a month I pay for her only fans’🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
L and her new girl, someone rung up to complain that they had been doing stuff in the toilets together but they never actually left the table together. R commented something which I didn't see so they either think it was R or K, L got shall we say a little angry, they're both hammered as people on their live were buying them drinks
Riley just commented a load of laughing faces but it could have been a fake account, this was a account with no followers, pictures anything.

Riley just commented a load of laughing faces but it could have been a fake account, this was a account with no followers, pictures anything.
I think it was a fake account, someone pretending to be Riley to get a bit of drama going again

Something not right with this lot. Why do they all think it’s acceptable to bring strangers they have literally just met from the internet into their homes where they all have kids. If that was a women taking men home there’d be uproar. They all just seem to be attention seeking beggars. I seen Linda on a live yesterday and she got quite mad at one of her kids and she’s never of live while you can hear all her kids in the background she should be doing stuff with them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Katie’s on that high horse again. Sprinkling seeds into her viewers. She’s suggesting that H called the pub on L but we must remember that our Katie doesn’t like drama.

She’s now suggesting that if she was with a gf she wouldn’t be sat on a live like Linda 😂😂😂😂 she does know that’s all she does when she has a new gf.

• Haha
Can’t see a reason H would do it?!

No Katie I can’t imagine you parading your latest girlfriend all over tik tok 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.