Katie Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the kitten video she should have removed herself from all social media for the sake of her two boys. It never ceases to amaze me how selfish she really is.

Reactions: 3
K is live saying that social services are involved now…. Preaching about don’t bring kids into it. She rang social services on others before they were rang on her. If she never went on live accusing others of being rubbish mums then maybe things wouldn’t of escalated as they did. Her followers are going to do as she says because they will want her to notice them.
I hope things turn out ok but she didn’t really need to tell people about social services or anything about the whole drama and just left it in the past. What’s done is done.

k now has 2 cats….. 3 some 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have seen the videos 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s had social services for a while now. So to make out that L, N, D or H have called them is lies. This is why she’s a walking hypocrite. She claims on her mental health when she’s being exposed but forgets she has led her own witch hunt with damn pitchforks at others. She will moan about others parenting (being on TT all day) yet does the same. She can’t even get her kids to school on time or if at all as she can’t crawl out of her sofa pit. The youngest even asked her if they could please try and get up in the mornings from now on. Like wtf?! He’s 8/9 and he’s asking you to get up in the morning. I’ve actually been on her live at 11am and she said guys I’ve just woke up. The kids know not to wake me too early on a weekend. Now, that’s your choice how you parent but stop coming for others over theirs.

Your 100% right she makes out she’s mum of the year when she cooks or cleans and her cult praises her for it, like we all don’t do that on a daily basis + more i.e, work, school runs ect ect but we don’t sit on lives and beg for gifts or have big wish lists for our kids birthdays or Christmas presents we have our priorities right and don’t do drugs everyday or get tattoos we can’t afford, we save for what we get and don’t use mental health as a excuse I suffer MH and that’s mine to deal with I don’t put that on my kids or use it to scam people get a grip katie bailey

Reactions: 4
I’m at the point where I’m actually sick of seeing that pitiful face with that monotone voice and that hat that is glued to her green hair. She says the same thing every other day about her kids not being on the app anymore ‘its not safe for them’ and yet a day later their they are in the videos. Then we have “only positive vibes on here now guys” until the next day where we have full blown drama and safe houses and social services. Oh and “don’t forget to eat guys it’s really important for your mental health ” grrrr

Reactions: 7
She’s had social services for a while now. So to make out that L, N, D or H have called them is lies. This is why she’s a walking hypocrite. She claims on her mental health when she’s being exposed but forgets she has led her own witch hunt with damn pitchforks at others. She will moan about others parenting (being on TT all day) yet does the same. She can’t even get her kids to school on time or if at all as she can’t crawl out of her sofa pit. The youngest even asked her if they could please try and get up in the mornings from now on. Like wtf?! He’s 8/9 and he’s asking you to get up in the morning. I’ve actually been on her live at 11am and she said guys I’ve just woke up. The kids know not to wake me too early on a weekend. Now, that’s your choice how you parent but stop coming for others over theirs.
yeah it’s bad ain’t it, the text messages that were show in a tiktok liveis Katie admitting to having drugs in her house and selling them…..

All she says is “moving on guys” no negativity and no person questions or u will be blocked… her new mods she’s never met think they are the police 🤦‍♀️ “NO questions about Jordan guys” why not? k told everyone she was gonna adopt him, and now he ain’t nowhere to be seen 🤷🏻‍♀️

It is surly a cult? Her followers send her so much stuff. So much money. Don’t believe screenshots and won’t believe her friend of 20+ years. She cleans and they celebrate but it’s a normal thing to do. She has social involved and was open about that and they say that SS prey on food people. She threw trolls towards Linda and Hannah but cried when they banded together. She said 4 people against her and cried but sent thousands of people over to Linda and Hannah. Turned friends against friends, alienated people against each other all for her own personal gain. She is dangerous. She can say one word and some followers are ready with their actual pitch forks for someone without even knowing the truth.

Reactions: 7
I was watching Jess on live tonight, she said that someone sent K £6 and then K blocked them. Jess was a mod for k so claims she saw the evidence herself. Have a watch of Jess ripping one of Katie’s t shirts up saying they’re not 100% cotton, made me laugh.

Reactions: 2
Jess is another clout chaser with a personality disorder. Only seen her for 10 minutes and it's clear to see she'd cause trouble in an empty house 🤣

• Haha
It is surly a cult? Her followers send her so much stuff. So much money. Don’t believe screenshots and won’t believe her friend of 20+ years. She cleans and they celebrate but it’s a normal thing to do. She has social involved and was open about that and they say that SS prey on food people. She threw trolls towards Linda and Hannah but cried when they banded together. She said 4 people against her and cried but sent thousands of people over to Linda and Hannah. Turned friends against friends, alienated people against each other all for her own personal gain. She is dangerous. She can say one word and some followers are ready with their actual pitch forks for someone without even knowing the truth.
I went school with Katie, so this is all a bit strange and just never have thought she would have turn out like this! Especially as she was so shy and just stuck with her friends and never really spoke to anyone at school. I reached out to two of her best friends from school and their just confused on everything, they didn't really comment much on this situation! One just said she is in connect with Katie, she doesn't want to discuss it.

Both of them said that her and Niamh haven't know each for 20+ years, said more like 6-8 years. These girls have actually know Katie for 22 years or more and have been there with Katie during her child/teenage years. They said that fabricated lie between both of them, as none of them or the rest of group don't recall Katie ever talking about someone called Niamh as kids, said they all pretty much spend everyday after school and weekends together.

In all honest everyone involve are is bad as each other! I hope they all just move on.

Reactions: 1
She said on a live ages ago she was waiting for a new school place for him. everyone in her home town has seen that video of the kitten so the kids will suffer because of it. Which is heartbreaking.
Imagine your kid not being able to go to school because of TikTok and yet you still don’t just bleeping delete it I have no words!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Who is this Jess? Where did she come from? 🤣
First time I saw her was when she came on Niamh’s live the other day

Who is this Jess? Where did she come from? 🤣
First time I saw her was when she came on Niamh’s live the other day
Jess is from Oxford but lives in Birmingham. I don’t believe she’s ever met Katie, it’s just they come from the same place. Like all Tik Tokers no one actually knows anyone in the physical sense. It’s all cyber drama. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So L was on a live saying her dla and carers had been stopped and she had no money to feed her kids, loads of people were donating and she got £130 for food from that money, she's on a live now she's done a haul of what she's just brought and she's getting a puppy 🤷‍♀️ can't see someone giving her a puppy for nothing so wheres this money come from,

Reactions: 5
God knows. Her new GF is an OF subscriber...how romantic 😍 🙄🙄🙄

H's new videos make me want to smash my head through a wall. So dramatic and attention seeking.

• Haha
So I know K from years ago. I actually know her Mum. Her brothers are well known in Oxford as well. Like someone else has said, K was a shy little thing growing up. She was even a little homophobic from what I remember 😂.

• Wow
So I know K from years ago. I actually know her Mum. Her brothers are well known in Oxford as well. Like someone else has said, K was a shy little thing growing up. She was even a little homophobic from what I remember 😂.
k claims she doesn’t see her family and has no family 🤷🏻‍♀️

Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.. like her brother puttin on an Irish accent.. she genuinely thinks she’s a celebrity and her followers are delusional to her lies and bullcrap. The constant woe is me.

Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.. like her brother puttin on an Irish accent.. she genuinely thinks she’s a celebrity and her followers are delusional to her lies and bullcrap. The constant woe is me.
This is so true! She’s a very unwell person I think! Her mum isn’t the mum she’s posted about it - she’s the spit of her real mum! Craig never had an Irish accent before either 😂 I would suggest K gets her to complex needs asap

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.