Katie Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s disgusting, laying in bed all day, while your sons there. Telling her mum she has a headache and feels sick, it’s called a hangover luv.
I dunno I just find it all weird

Reactions: 2
How was H ever with K? And for 3 years....look at her on her live now! Stunning.

She is out of K and Rs league.

Let's hope she finds happiness and can ease her troubled soul.

And stop the melodramatic crying videos!
H is FIRE 🔥 how K or R ever pulled her I have no idea, genuinely confused, H is top tier fit imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
H was just 😍 🔥 She looked so damn good and I can see why K and R are obsessed with her. But then seeing D and L when they all dressed up too I mean 😅 😮💨 How K, with her thumb sucking buck teeth, surgically attached hat managed to grab these girls is beyond me. Must be her fake personality, the sexiness of that arm constantly across her front or the lip syncing where she can’t open her mouth properly or know the words. What. A. Catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen Linda slagging Hannah off don’t know why but Linda needs to get a grip she’s as bad as katie new girls around her kids always stoned and always begging for gifts I did feel sorry for her but if it was a woman introducing men every other month people would say something

Reactions: 6
Has she really just got annoyed cos she’s lost her drugs. She has bloody kids in that house what if one of them finds it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just seen Linda slagging Hannah off don’t know why but Linda needs to get a grip she’s as bad as katie new girls around her kids always stoned and always begging for gifts I did feel sorry for her but if it was a woman introducing men every other month people would say something
Exactly. Is it cos they’re woman they can do as they please. Do they not remember the news stories before Christmas where both of them were woman and stepparents

Reactions: 4
I reported her live as she was doing drugs earlier and they were teenagers on her live but guess what no violation I’m sorry but TikTok are clearly allowing this to happen as they get a percentage of there gifts it’s all about money

I don’t know why Linda is causing drama with Hannah. Linda jumped on live already with her back up because people are voicing their opinions. Everyone is thinking Linda’s situation is weird because it is! Linda was saying she’s not single before she even saw Dani in person! It was only a week ago that she was so hurt about Katie! I don’t think Dani is using Linda though, I think she’s always liked her and that’s why she was subscribing to her OF etc ( I don’t know why you would tell everyone that, but she did also announce that she was on her period on live so maybe Dani has boundary issues 🤔).I think Linda is using Dani to make Katie jealous which is why the whole relationship is all over tt. I think Dani makes her feel good about herself because she didn’t think anyone would be interested as she’s had all her teeth out, because that would knock anyone confidence surely. Dani is also someone that has two jobs and lives with her parents so I’m sure she has plenty of money and look how into Linda she is!

I don’t know why Linda is causing drama with Hannah. Linda jumped on live already with her back up because people are voicing their opinions. Everyone is thinking Linda’s situation is weird because it is! Linda was saying she’s not single before she even saw Dani in person! It was only a week ago that she was so hurt about Katie! I don’t think Dani is using Linda though, I think she’s always liked her and that’s why she was subscribing to her OF etc ( I don’t know why you would tell everyone that, but she did also announce that she was on her period on live so maybe Dani has boundary issues 🤔).I think Linda is using Dani to make Katie jealous which is why the whole relationship is all over tt. I think Dani makes her feel good about herself because she didn’t think anyone would be interested as she’s had all her teeth out, because that would knock anyone confidence surely. Dani is also someone that has two jobs and lives with her parents so I’m sure she has plenty of money and look how into Linda she is!
I've changed my opinion on D now I did say in an earlier post that something dont sit right but watching their lives I think she actually does really care for L but not sure if L is as committed! D has plenty of money and L obviously doesn't, I think D will have to tread careful as L could blow any minute, I do like L but sometimes she's a bit much and gets the hump quiet easily, there's been way too many lives between the pair of them how can you get to know someone when you're not actually spending alone time, plus her niece is constantly in the same room as them both.

L will rinse D for all she got, or she’ll get her to move up there and become like her, jobless with no intent of having one and just relying on gifts dualing each other constantly 🙄

Reactions: 4
From what I seen on H live before apparently people asked for her opinion on the whole L and D relationship and she said “why sit and battle on live when your in the same house…. You are just doing it for the gifts” she has a point. She also said that L doesn’t even know D and she has her around her kids looking after them while she lays in bed all day getting stoned… fair point because everybody was thinking it, H just said it out loud.

one of L mods was in H live giving it mouth to her so in the end she got blocked. H also said that her friendship with L was too much because it was all drama every day and that she online used L to get at K and R 😂 H just says it as it is and doesn’t beg for gifts 👍😂

I love H, it’s 100% true what she’s saying, L is going to morph D into a clone of her, you watch D will have face tattoos next time she’s there!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.