Katie Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd that K has a friend down she hasn’t seen for two years and they’re sat on a live watching Niamh live but Katie isn’t about the drama 😂

Reactions: 1
I saw it. Hannah will be a little nervous to share it after the backlash last time. She's bloody ballsy enough to do it though 🤣🤣

The funniest part was one of Katie's superfans making a retaliation clip, saying she was a vet and had instructed her client Katie to breastfeed the kitten 🤯😆😆

Linda got back with her after filming that, she got engaged to her. The mind boggles.

That Riley is an odd one is she not? Her voice grates me. She is very manipulative too. So has Katie said that her and Riley are together?
This was always. Y issue with Linda she got bk with her after the cat thing sn her sayin she hated darcey an made her cry.she controlled her money etc. Then spilt again an she said Katie put her kids on dark web. She rang ss. She shown txts of Katie saying she wanted adopt Jake an Bella but not darcey. She drugged her. Gave her pills. Then got bk with her an got engaged. Sorry if I was with someone who didn’t get on with my child they b gone. Why put ur child through that it’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This was always. Y issue with Linda she got bk with her after the cat thing sn her sayin she hated darcey an made her cry.she controlled her money etc. Then spilt again an she said Katie put her kids on dark web. She rang ss. She shown txts of Katie saying she wanted adopt Jake an Bella but not darcey. She drugged her. Gave her pills. Then got bk with her an got engaged. Sorry if I was with someone who didn’t get on with my child they b gone. Why put ur child through that it’s disgusting.
omg I remember the whole wanting to adopt her kid, apparently she was the daughter she never had and she wanted her as her own…. K can’t even have a dog long enough so I doubt she’s going to want to stick around to bring someone else’s kid up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone seen R tiktok? She’s on an unlicensed medication from the medical board…. I think she needs to take a break from tiktok for a bit because the comments she’s getting on her tiktoks are a bit bad. No clout or fame train on social media is worth someone’s mental health.

Reactions: 2
Just imagine being their age and having this much drama in your life, they all need to get a grip. They all got kids and are acting worse😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's boring now we know most the details, well sort of! Think they should stop now I'm bored of hearing the same stuff, yes I know I don't have to watch but I'm invested now, I want new gossips 🤣 seriously though they need to move on and get on with their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine sitting on your lesbian friends sofa with your jacket undone and bra/boobs are out. It’s freezing for goodness sake Katie’s in her house with a beanie hat on and a thick hoody.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
L seems to be dragging it out the most, I think it's because it gets her ££. She was screaming saying she hated Katie, telling her to leave her alone and bla bla bla whilst completely ignoring her small child who needed help wiping her bum. Then crying whilst her son told her to get off the live. Yes her kids might be fed and clothed but that doesn't make a good mum. She needs to get off the phone, give her children attention and make their only subject in life child friendly. They know far too much about their Mums life/her sex life and she doesn't know enough about theirs. But she's still got chance to turn it around.

I'm afraid to say that Katie's kids will already be affected by her behaviour.

They are all prime examples of adults who had a tit upbringing and yet they're repeating the cycle. Even H to a certain extent. She said last week she's done the mum thing and now her child's older she leaves her to it. I think Sophia is at the age she needs her Mum the most...but she's too busy getting stoned off her tits and screaming into her phone.

It's interesting to watch and we all like to see the drama unfold but the real victims aren't these women....it the kids they chose to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree I think L enjoys the clout that K brings. Same with Niamh. If my best mate was arguing with an ex I wouldn’t be coming on live defending her and living for drama whilst her toddler is in the living room, I’d be telling my mate to get a grip and stay away from social media! But they all think they’re relevant for some reason.
I think it’s good to show your kids a bit of emotion if you’re upset, cry in front of them as it shows them it’s normal and not to hide your feelings away, but not screaming your personal life off to 400+ people and your kids listening in, also L smoking weed whilst her 3 year old is next to her in bed is bloody disgusting. I don’t see a problem with smoking it, just don’t smoke it around your kids, in your house! These girls need a reality check. They know they have a thread on tattle as I’ve seen a few comments about people asking if they’ve read here.

I agree, I don’t think any of them really ‘parent’ their kids. It’s sad they just sit on live constantly while the kids listen to everything they say. Hannah’s daughter is at a really crucial age where she needs a good role model. She just does what she likes, I’ve seen on lives shes off to her mates at 10pm sometimes. It’s so wrong.

• Heart
With L what you see is what you get tho, no one’s a perfect mum, L and H and N don’t fake about being a “good mum” for a few likes or validation off anyone. There will always be someone criticising someone’s parenting skills. So if social services think their are no issues with regards to any children then I think people shouldn’t go in on others about parenting, cos no one is perfect.

I think N, D, L, H are all hurting from what K has done to each of them. L and H got made out to be liars and obsessed over K, but K got N to ring social services on L, and then R rang social services on K. K would send people over to L and H lives to mass report them so to ban them from going live. It’s like tit for tat stuff. L and H would post screen shots as proof that they wasn’t everything K was making them out to be. People who viewed the lives would jump from live To live and say she said this and she said that.
1 thing you don’t do in life is ring social services because you are angry or upset about someone. Or to get one over on someone! Unless a child is in danger and I think as humans we know what kind of danger that is. The mental torture parents get from having a phone call let alone a check from social services is enough to send anyone over the edge.
I’ve learnt in life is that one parents parenting skills might not be to the liking of another parent. As long as the child is safe and away from harm then who is anyone to criticise anyones parenting.

• Angry
I have serious issues with K’s children never being at school. She shows it off so proudly on her lives.

@imfromtiktok
Couldn't disagree more. The actions of these women is 100% damaging their kids. Social services should be there to support these type of children, not just kids in danger. I think L particularly would benefit from some help, as would K. Unfortunately that help just isn't available because the services are stretched.
I would not have any mental torture or be sent over the edge by a visit from SS. I have nothing to hide.

One of my children has special needs so I automatically have some service involvement. It doesn't bother me one bit. I am a bleeping fantastic mum and yes I do absolutely judge these scrotes who push out kids for fun and ignore them all day so that can create drama on social media and spend their benefit money on drugs.

I had a shite mother, I know what one looks like and I know the damage it does.

• Heart
@imfromtiktok
Couldn't disagree more. The actions of these women is 100% damaging their kids. Social services should be there to support these type of children, not just kids in danger. I think L particularly would benefit from some help, as would K. Unfortunately that help just isn't available because the services are stretched.
I would not have any mental torture or be sent over the edge by a visit from SS. I have nothing to hide.

One of my children has special needs so I automatically have some service involvement. It doesn't bother me one bit. I am a bleeping fantastic mum and yes I do absolutely judge these scrotes who push out kids for fun and ignore them all day so that can create drama on social media and spend their benefit money on drugs.

I had a shite mother, I know what one looks like and I know the damage it does.
some parents would think that you ain’t a good mum tho based on your choices or decisions. L had a visit of social services and put it down as no further action. Some people might think that you watching them on live all day every day is being a tit parent and being involved in the drama is childish.
The only reason you are saying they are all bad parents is because people can see their parenting, but no one can see yours… yeah some things they have done ain’t right but who is anyone to judge. It’s their life and their children, they live it how they live it.

At this point I think these girls are coming out the wood work to befriend Katie for her following and the attention it draws to them. There such good friends but Katie didn’t even wish her a happy 30th birthday on her tik tok video 🤔

L has a new girl so hopefully she can move on now, just hope k don't try and destroy it as it will all be back to square one, but I think this girl has seen everything on tiktok so knows what she's getting into so maybe she will ignore anything k will bring up, as we know it will happen as she can't seem to move on. K oldest doesn't seem to ever be at school god knows why, but going by lives and what the other girls have said it's a regular thing

She’ll blame TikTok why he’s not at school or his mental health which he will have as she’s always getting the kids involved in her drama and the multiple girlfriends they’ve met will mess with their heads

She’ll blame TikTok why he’s not at school or his mental health which he will have as she’s always getting the kids involved in her drama and the multiple girlfriends they’ve met will mess with their heads
If it's due to his mental health then she needs to get off live, stop carrying on petty drama. Grow up and be a mother. Concentrate on her boy and getting him to feeling in a better place. If he isn't getting an education and she is ok with that and sat on live all day he isn't going to have a great future! Spend time with him, get him help. He's still a child and she should be setting an example to him, motivating him and guiding him.

I find it sad that so many people get sucked into drama and tik tok completely rules their lives. Always live, nothing private, everything put online. And alot of them will play the mental health card... I have mental health conditions and I for one know if tik tok was causing me to have a breakdown and effecting me in a bad way I would step away from it, spend time with my husband and kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hate the attention seeking does my nut in 😅

She said on a live ages ago she was waiting for a new school place for him. everyone in her home town has seen that video of the kitten so the kids will suffer because of it. Which is heartbreaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.