Katie Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone do a thread on Linda? That girl she met today has just showed up on my fyp on a live and her and Linda are in bed in the dark🤷🏻‍♀️But where are Linda’s kids,absolutely shocking as they’ve probably been papped downstairs.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think H would do that. She actually enjoys L now, think seeing everyone start to become happy is something H enjoys so to call the pub and allow K to take the blame isn’t something I believe. But IMO I believe it was R but K told her to. Maybe not told her but the old ‘wouldn’t it be funny if …’ and R ran with it. K needs to cause a load of tit but also be distanced enough from it. I didn’t catch the moment it happened but someone showed me and L clearly stated (in the part I watched) R was behind it. Yer K sitting there saying al blamed her? Even H blamed R. So I missed things in L’s live where she mentioned K? And tbf. K absolutely fucked them all over so she’s clearly going to be the one being looked at. Any phone calls made to benefits/SS will be in K’s head.

• Heart
This gets better and better… k needs to leave L alone,and R should just go back to tweeting to her parrots. H I don’t think is a bad person.. I think she’s had a hard few weeks and wears her heart on her sleeve.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone do a thread on Linda? That girl she met today has just showed up on my fyp on a live and her and Linda are in bed in the dark🤷🏻‍♀️But where are Linda’s kids,absolutely shocking as they’ve probably been papped downstairs.
Think Sophie is with the kids, L had a hickey when she was on live earlier 🤢 I have a feeling this isn’t going to end well if I’m honest😂 I think L would be the type to just take take take. I also don’t believe H rang the pub at all, definitely R&Ks influence.

Oh it's like something from a love story.

They meet on Tiktok, it leads on to only fans. They finally become one in a crowded train station surrounded by cigarette smoke and the EDL then our lovestruck ladies head straight to the pub, get chucked out of there but of course they continue streaming and then, the moment they've been waiting for.

Straight into bed, do the deed and live stream again. Linda's got a love bite but the other hasn't....on account of Lindas lack of teeth!

It sounds so beautiful, so poetic and its great to see love blossom slowly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Linda looks off her face to me. Awful them being in bed, especially when the kids are around. Those love bites look awful! 🤮

Reactions: 3
So L met her new girl something just dont sit right with me with her, suppose time will tell when all the swearing and shouting starts in a few days or weeks time.
K has put a sad post up and not to be seen or replying to messages, do hope she's OK even though I don't like her after her lies she's told on her lives, but hope this is not some sick joke for attention she was ok then all of a sudden L is happy with a new girl and K is sad.
I'm now watching D and M lives as they seem normal and good to watch with not so much drama, N seems to be a laugh I'd rather watch them and cooking with N
Katie’s sad post now removed ! Was on live folding washing and preaching about mental health .
Something not right with this lot. Why do they all think it’s acceptable to bring strangers they have literally just met from the internet into their homes where they all have kids. If that was a women taking men home there’d be uproar. They all just seem to be attention seeking beggars. I seen Linda on a live yesterday and she got quite mad at one of her kids and she’s never of live while you can hear all her kids in the background she should be doing stuff with them
Oh my goodness, the newest girlfriend arrived today and was sleeping in the child’s bed !!! (Children with Nan) but still what an invasion of ur kids privacy 😳

I had to make a thread on her. I was watching the TikTok lesbian thread but she definitely needs her own.
Just saw the major kick off between her and Hannah along with Niamh. I can’t get over how everyone is pulled into her lies, how she’s so wanted and praised by so many. No more gifts now - just PayPal accepted.
This is just a quick one while I’m watching her live now. Just so I can plant it and come back later.
Could someone please tell me how to create a new threat please . Do I need to be a vip member ? 😌💁🏻

Last edited:
L and H don’t bother me. They are what they are. I understand their psychology. I don’t believe there is any malice. Katie is the one that interests me the most. When someone blatantly lies to a massive audience is that arrogance or is that madness? Is she exploiting the vulnerable? Is she a con artist?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@Nero can she be a bit of both? Con artist to the vulnerable? Because most of the people following her/loving her are single mums, they absolutely all fall under the same category (nothing against young single mums. I was one!) but in reality they are all of the same group. I think the only exception was D and that’s why K finished that one. N was around as the relationship between them being blood/family kept N loyal for these years.

Katie’s on that high horse again. Sprinkling seeds into her viewers. She’s suggesting that H called the pub on L but we must remember that our Katie doesn’t like drama.

She’s now suggesting that if she was with a gf she wouldn’t be sat on a live like Linda 😂😂😂😂 she does know that’s all she does when she has a new gf.
No Katie wouldn’t be she’d have her gf on her live instead

How was H ever with K? And for 3 years....look at her on her live now! Stunning.

She is out of K and Rs league.

Let's hope she finds happiness and can ease her troubled soul.

And stop the melodramatic crying videos!

Wish I could get onto Ks lives now thay H is going on a date and L has a new girlfriend. I bet she’s fuming that she’s lost so much control 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Linda is trying to get the new girlfriend to take a covid test as she’s all chocked up. I bet Linda hopes it’s positive so she can’t go home cos by the looks of it she’s acting very obsessed with her already and they’ve only met 1 day ago 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Linda is trying to get the new girlfriend to take a covid test as she’s all chocked up. I bet Linda hopes it’s positive so she can’t go home cos by the looks of it she’s acting very obsessed with her already and they’ve only met 1 day ago 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I've had to stop watching...its all a bit weird. They were duelling this morning while one was shopping. Its bizarre. And I genuinely think L is using it to get more ££ gifts.

L has a new girl so hopefully she can move on now, just hope k don't try and destroy it as it will all be back to square one, but I think this girl has seen everything on tiktok so knows what she's getting into so maybe she will ignore anything k will bring up, as we know it will happen as she can't seem to move on. K oldest doesn't seem to ever be at school god knows why, but going by lives and what the other girls have said it's a regular thing
It’s shocking the introduce the kids to these new gf so easy then week after it’s finished realy not good

She’s probably skint and needs her to rely on, it’s disgusting they’re in bed whilst the kids are there.

They were meant to go to L’s mums for dinner and bring the girls home but L said she didn’t feel well, I think she wanted to stay in bed all day. She was saying u do realise when they come back I have to bath them, wash their hair and cut their nails etc, like she didn’t really want them back

• Wow
They were meant to go to L’s mums for dinner and bring the girls home but L said she didn’t feel well, I think she wanted to stay in bed all day. She was saying u do realise when they come back I have to bath them, wash their hair and cut their nails etc, like she didn’t really want them back
She won’t want them there whilst the new girls there, seems like all they’ve done is stay in bed, awful for the kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.