Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EarthyMomma

And out of K's ass births a mini minion to take the throne when the lesbian beg queen retires. Princess Dani of Begville we salute you 👏 she's even mirroring K in how she speaks, claiming ppl come to her for mental health advice 🤣 hints constantly about gifts on lives, shamelessly! Gives bland responses to her guests, just like K unless it's a gift and then it's OMG THANK-YOU 😲
Princess Dani is learning from the best 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She is that batshit that she probably thought she would catch malaria from our mosquitos ….
She absolutely belittled that girl messaging her son. You can see the kind of way he’s raised that He has absolutely no respect for women. To even tell her about her texting girls too. He’s 12. Not bloody 20. Stop treating him like he is.
Teach your sons respect towards girls. How to talk to them. How to let them down gently and do not laugh at young girls expense. Disgusting twat.

Reactions: 10

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I think Danni is gonna need her own thread. She’s taken over Katie’s and Linda’s.
She wanted Katie. To be Katie. She’s absolutely loving this. Absolutely desperate. Fancy meeting a girl from Scotland and yet all you can bang on about is not having sex with L, only got hickeys to piss of Katie and how your face is all over Facebook. Danni is a creep and is cringey.
Katie is loving this so much, any enemy of Linda is a friend of hers. Imagine them meeting up and just obsessively talking about L. Because that’s all they have in common. Apart from being beggy, cringey, icky and just bleh!

Reactions: 9

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She probably think L is Lucy not Linda, hun we ain’t interested in you. I don’t even know who she is🤣🤣
Ooh good point. Ok let’s clarify to the twats at the back :
L- Linda
K - Katie
D - Deanna
N - Niamh
H - Hannah
You Lucypoohs - nobody

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She’s got absolutely no room to talk about anyone else’s parenting. Seeing as she can’t even get her kids to school, buys more takeaways than cooks, smokes around her kids, has animal shit lining her carpets and rugs. Let’s her 12 year old vape. I’m not sure if these posh mums have social involved too? Eh Katie.

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Now she’s swearing and shouting at her son and his mates but Katie plays parent of the year 😂 no way would I shout and swear in front of my kids friends Jesus. The staged videos she makes her youngest son do when she makes him dinners, makes me cringe. “Oh wow thank you so much mummy this looks absolutely delicious” like really Katie

DellaC

VIP Member
My thread title suggestion (after much thought and deliberation).

Katie Bailey #2. She's a right little cunt.

Even if I don't win the prize I'm sure you'll all agree that I'm very creative 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
HIYA HANNAH 👋👋👋👋

EXPOSE THE BITCH AND GET HER OFF TIKTOK...IF ANYONE CAN, YOU CAN HANNAH

💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8

DellaC

VIP Member
L seems to be dragging it out the most, I think it's because it gets her ££. She was screaming saying she hated Katie, telling her to leave her alone and bla bla bla whilst completely ignoring her small child who needed help wiping her bum. Then crying whilst her son told her to get off the live. Yes her kids might be fed and clothed but that doesn't make a good mum. She needs to get off the phone, give her children attention and make their only subject in life child friendly. They know far too much about their Mums life/her sex life and she doesn't know enough about theirs. But she's still got chance to turn it around.

I'm afraid to say that Katie's kids will already be affected by her behaviour.

They are all prime examples of adults who had a shit upbringing and yet they're repeating the cycle. Even H to a certain extent. She said last week she's done the mum thing and now her child's older she leaves her to it. I think Sophia is at the age she needs her Mum the most...but she's too busy getting stoned off her tits and screaming into her phone.

It's interesting to watch and we all like to see the drama unfold but the real victims aren't these women....it the kids they chose to have.

• Heart

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Oh she’s calling you bananaman 😂😂😂
She does that to come across as she doesn’t care to remember my name and to feel like she’s above me and patronising. It’s like when someone spiteful and malicious ‘forgets’ your name and proceeds to call you another name to make themselves feel empowered. Narcissistic trait right there. I’m happy to fill your needs Katie 🤗 You passive aggressive patronising narcissist 👌🏼

• Heart

Nero

Yesterday and today she was saying that anyone who mentions Jordan will be blocked and that she won’t be showing her children anymore and then she’s telling everyone to follow Jordan and her son on Tik Tok because it’s good for their mental health. The more I watch her, the more I am positive she is a compulsive liar. I feel sorry for any woman that gets with her.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
H was just 😍 🔥 She looked so damn good and I can see why K and R are obsessed with her. But then seeing D and L when they all dressed up too I mean 😅 😮💨 How K, with her thumb sucking buck teeth, surgically attached hat managed to grab these girls is beyond me. Must be her fake personality, the sexiness of that arm constantly across her front or the lip syncing where she can’t open her mouth properly or know the words. What. A. Catch.

• Haha

imfromtiktok

At the end of the day K and D are only friends because they have L in common and can swap horror stories 🙈 K is defo using her just like she uses everyone else in her life. It’s only to ever benefit her. She made today about her when it was about D, K saying she will save her 😂😂 proper narcissistic behaviour that. Still doesn’t excuse all the bad weird stuff she has done. Deanna was in L live absolutely slagging K off saying she is pure evil 😂 but no one mentioned that.

Just seen D is live and the title of the live says “gifts go towards travel to K” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 who’s a beg now 🙈 think she needs her own thread 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Funkedupfairy

I feel like she is a walking contradiction she says something one day and does the opposite the next day.

Her whole life is about tiktok she will never keep anything private. Proposing to L, was ridiculous she barely looked at her and was more focused on the phone and showing it on her live (gag). She did the same when she gave N that present for her friend who passed away, that wasn't about N in that moment. It was about getting the video to put on her profile to show what a wonderful person she is.....she kept looking at the camera.

Don't say about the app being toxic and full of drama because if you felt like that you wouldn't be on there. Tiktok is not real life, you are not famous. Do your kids a favour, delete the app and give them what they need. If you did that your tattle problem would also go away!

BananaRama

Chatty Member
That’s the one Wicker!
I only found her as she was having a melt down on a live because her ex let a video slip of her breastfeeding a kitten. Then I got sucked into a Katie portal! Her sons dad has expressed he doesn’t want the youngest in tiktok. So Katie utterly respects that but didn’t listen. She spent thousands on Christmas but was absolutely begging for money the other week, to now she tells people to not gift just PayPal her!! And they do. The over exaggerating talking to her son just grinds my gears too.

• Wow

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She is honestly one of the fakest people on the app! So her son is off school (again) because he is I'll. Every time he spoke she was rolling her eyes and telling him to go to his room she needs 5mins. Sorry Katie but when your child is poorly your meant to be there not sending him away because he is getting in the way of your live! Rather than trying to get him away from you why not tell him to get his duvet get comfy on the sofa with snacks and a film. How about getting off your live and being there for your child!