Katie Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to make a thread on her. I was watching the TikTok lesbian thread but she definitely needs her own.
Just saw the major kick off between her and Hannah along with Niamh. I can’t get over how everyone is pulled into her lies, how she’s so wanted and praised by so many. No more gifts now - just PayPal accepted.
This is just a quick one while I’m watching her live now. Just so I can plant it and come back later.

Reactions: 4
I had to make a thread on her. I was watching the TikTok lesbian thread but she definitely needs her own.
Just saw the major kick off between her and Hannah along with Niamh. I can’t get over how everyone is pulled into her lies, how she’s so wanted and praised by so many. No more gifts now - just PayPal accepted.
This is just a quick one while I’m watching her live now. Just so I can plant it and come back later.
The woman absolutely infuriates me! She’s so condescending and belittling.
She’s constantly going on about all the good things she does but trips herself up too! She’s apparently spent £1500 on this child she had for Christmas.
he’s a family members and she is looking after him, she’s a liar through and through!

Reactions: 5
Is she the tattooed pierced lesbian mum who is always humble bragging about how much she cares and how much of a good mother she is etc. Cant STAND her if it is. She was winging the other weeks and crying that she was so I’ll but had to get up for the kids etc. she’s a huge attention seeking irritant !!

Reactions: 6
That’s the one Wicker!
I only found her as she was having a melt down on a live because her ex let a video slip of her breastfeeding a kitten. Then I got sucked into a Katie portal! Her sons dad has expressed he doesn’t want the youngest in tiktok. So Katie utterly respects that but didn’t listen. She spent thousands on Christmas but was absolutely begging for money the other week, to now she tells people to not gift just PayPal her!! And they do. The over exaggerating talking to her son just grinds my gears too.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is she the tattooed pierced lesbian mum who is always humble bragging about how much she cares and how much of a good mother she is etc. Cant STAND her if it is. She was winging the other weeks and crying that she was so I’ll but had to get up for the kids etc. she’s a huge attention seeking irritant !!
She wants praise for everything she said she as no family but then parades her brother and sister around she lies constantly

Reactions: 3
So she said the new son was with her as his mum was a crack head and on the streets. So she took him in and is going to social to get rights over him. (No way would she pass a SGO order!) then mentioned to either the boy or his girl mate that she dated one of their mums … to tonight’s live saying that new boys mum was watching her live. Wonder if she knows what Katie said about her? About how he was neglected and needed a better home and love?
(Just have to state this was on a live I caught. She could have said something completely different on another live)
Also just spotted her bio-eldest with a vape in his hand. I know Linda caught on too as she mentioned it in her live just a bit after.
The fact her youngest dad has requested Morgan to not be on her TikTok’s (she definitely exploits all of the minors in her house for gifts/money) and has took down videos of them. Wonder how long that will last. The fact people donated towards their Christmas and especially as Jordan was now living with her but the dropped ‘£3000’ on them all for Christmas. It’s so much bull tit it frustrates me.

Finally she’s got her own tattle page. I cannot believe how her followers cannot see what a con artist she is.

God knows why she’s allowed to have that other young boy, shes nothing but drama and her followers are just as bad

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow and block her when I seen a video of her breastfeeding Linda's kitten 😳
She's forever throwing the word crackhead about, and everyone but her always seems to be one😳🥴 guilty conscience maybe.
Her attention seeking narcissistic ways absolutely bleeping grind on me! How she's got another child in her care when even her own kids deserve better! The woman's crazy. Ive seen a number of different Gfm pages she's donated too, but has no money? I don't mean £10,£20 I mean she donated £500 to the smithy's fund me, she donated £200 to the m.s charity Shan and Manley family raised for.. plus a few others.. imagine being a responsible mother, yet rather donate stupid money to a charity in the hope to get noticed by someone"big" than put food infront of your kids. She could of paid for the boys bedrooms to be done herself instead of Amazon wishlists if she wasn't chasing clout.

In her live last night her eldest bio son had a vape in his hand someone commented & she said it was a pen! And then a bit later she panned round & he was actually vaping …. Well that’s what it looked like anyway! How old is he 13/14?

Reactions: 2
In her live last night her eldest bio son had a vape in his hand someone commented & she said it was a pen! And then a bit later she panned round & he was actually vaping …. Well that’s what it looked like anyway! How old is he 13/14?
Yes he was vaping on a live a couple of weeks ago 🙄 I wouldn't let her look after my slippers, nevermind a human!

• Haha
Hannah on live saying this new 'son' is dealing cannibas for Katie 🤔🤔

So I missed everything today - What’s happened? Jordan gone back to his mum? Who Katie said was a crackhead … also she turned comments off on her TikTok video crying after a row erupted over someone’s view she would not pass the evaluation process for fostering a child anyway (which I completely agree with having been through a SGO application/process!)

She’s on live now not sure where he is but he’s joined on her live from somewhere else.
She said she’s got to have an assessment from Social Services and then he will be “home”
I can’t comment on that as i have no knowledge at all of how assessments or social services work??

I’ve had to come off now as they are on the gifts & PayPal donations bandwagon apparently there will be a wish list put up tonight!

Last edited:
She’s on live now not sure where he is but he’s joined on her live from somewhere else.
She said she’s got to have an assessment from Social Services and then he will be “home”
I can’t comment on that as i have no knowledge at all of how assessments or social services work??

I’ve had to come off now as they are on the gifts & PayPal donations bandwagon apparently there will be a wish list put up tonight!
Assessments take a long time, are very intensive and intrusive. She’s talking absolute waffle

Anyone catch her on her live this morning with her new girlfriend? She’ selling those crap t shirts again for £25 She’s made well over a £100 in 20 minutes. T shirts look cheap.

Yep they’re all loved up and this new girlfriend lives around the corner from Linda.

The new girlfriend unfortunately seems to laugh at everything with the most annoying laugh. It’s like watching two school children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.