Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And gets away with it every time.. makes me 🤢

How do
U re watch the lives
Screen record I do but last night our daughter was in the house so I asked her to have a look & see what she thought

Yet again he isn't in school.
If I knew what school he was at I’d report her not just for being out of school but for exploiting him on Tiktok. I know you read here K . Fix up you parasite

Yet again he isn't in school.
If I knew what school he was at I’d report her not just for being out of school but for exploiting him on Tiktok. I know you read here K . Fix up you parasite

Reactions: 2
Screen record I do but last night our daughter was in the house so I asked her to have a look & see what she thought

She don’t care

Reactions: 1
On the live last night she said she ripped her tongue piecing out as she was ‘going at it’ 👅 It made me cross my legs at the very thought of it 😂😂
Imagine having that snarling and munching away while going down on you and she comes up looking like the true snake she is with her piercing being forced out her tongue. I mean, I know she spins some lies but that one is absolutely laughable. What was she ‘going at it’ against? A bleeping meat mincer? A Chasity belt? She uses strap ons to do the bare minimal to her partner (Naivety for sex or sexual pleasure as not all lesbians whip that out straight away and only rely on that and that alone) while she only gets off by herself with her stand alone vibrators. She’s not a don or a Dom. What she is, is a sorry excuse for a lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine having that snarling and munching away while going down on you and she comes up looking like the true snake she is with her piercing being forced out her tongue. I mean, I know she spins some lies but that one is absolutely laughable. What was she ‘going at it’ against? A bleeping meat mincer? A Chasity belt? She uses strap ons to do the bare minimal to her partner (Naivety for sex or sexual pleasure as not all lesbians whip that out straight away and only rely on that and that alone) while she only gets off by herself with her stand alone vibrators. She’s not a don or a Dom. What she is, is a sorry excuse for a lesbian.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the piercing was forced out by her toxic tit breath

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but if anyone ripped out their tongue piercing it would hurt very badly and there would be blood everywhere.

Also having a tongue piercing doesn’t automatically mean you are good at going down on a girl.

As a lesbian myself I do not claim Katie the beg Bailey to be part of the lesbian community because she is an actual embarrassment and doesn’t treat anyone with respect. I too also think she does it for attention as it’s a shock factor because she has 2 kids and she shaves her hair for the omg 😱 off people because she craves attention.

The fact she can go to random girls houses and claim to be in a relationship with them for 5 mins but then bums them off when they stop giving her money tells me she’s just a slag cos no way I could sleep with a girl I wasn’t attracted to at all

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but if anyone ripped out their tongue piercing it would hurt very badly and there would be blood everywhere.

Also having a tongue piercing doesn’t automatically mean you are good at going down on a girl.

As a lesbian myself I do not claim Katie the beg Bailey to be part of the lesbian community because she is an actual embarrassment and doesn’t treat anyone with respect. I too also think she does it for attention as it’s a shock factor because she has 2 kids and she shaves her hair for the omg 😱 off people because she craves attention.

The fact she can go to random girls houses and claim to be in a relationship with them for 5 mins but then bums them off when they stop giving her money tells me she’s just a slag cos no way I could sleep with a girl I wasn’t attracted to at all
It’s all for attention. Oh look at me I’m great at everything 🙄 she talks tit and anyone turned on by that beast needs their head examining. Guarantee the majority of people that gift her are vulnerable, closeted, confused woman thinking they have some sort of chance with this majestic creature 😂 she needs harpooning if anything. I cannot bare the woman

Reactions: 4
Shes such a liar. She can't keep up with her own lies honestly. I can not bare watching her at the moment. I just want to punch her in the throat! Irritating like duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she put wet dishes in the cupboards? Has she not heard of a tea towel??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.