Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one ever gives me a lion.. poor me… please someone give me a lion… please please please..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So now she a giver not a taker. Oh eff off you tit 😂😂😂😂 bet you’ve been bummed into the middle of next week for a pack of pills

• Haha
Is she honestly sittin on live with her hand in her pants

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed that as well and you could see she was having a fiddle.
Why do I feel like she's not actually a lesbian
She’s a weirdo 😂 prob scratching herself god knows what’s down there. Who in their right Mind would want to rummage down there anyway

Reactions: 1
I get the same impression.. she don’t know her arse from her elbow..

Tell the whole world ur sex love you durty cretin

Omg I’ve thought this for a while now I really don’t think she is a lesbian.. she uses it to get more attention and money cuz no man would go near her or give her their bank details, so she can’t use them as much 😂

I’ve thought this for a long time. I don’t actually believe she’s a lesbian. I think being a lesbian with tattoos on her face gets her attention. I’m a lesbian and some of the stuff she says makes me wonder. Personally I don’t think she’s ever really had sex with a woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve thought this for a long time. I don’t actually believe she’s a lesbian. I think being a lesbian with tattoos on her face gets her attention. I’m a lesbian and some of the stuff she says makes me wonder. Personally I don’t think she’s ever really had sex with a woman.
She has dick envy the way she goes on about “the strap” and hands down her pants touching the imaginary dick

• Haha
I was thinking this last night. There was this American woman called daddy? I think, and she basically got outted for running some kind of cult. How she ‘looked’ a certain way and acted like that butch lesbian. Getting women to pay her, send her money and ultimately in the end made them harm their selves. Now, I’m not saying K would take it that far but, the similarities are there. It just shows if you look a certain way, women will fall over for you no matter what your background or your beliefs. Lesbians have this toxic trait of jumping from relationship to relationship, being a certain way and acting masculine. They fall in love straight away, move in straight away and hate straight away. Like men who are in the app who walk around topless and are graded by society as good looking, they get gifted and have fan clubs. Regardless if they have a girlfriend or even a full family.
And K has so many mannerisms of these people and the fact it’s been stated she doesn’t want that sexual part of her partners, doesn’t want to be sexually bonded with them. Rather please herself than have that connection with someone. Because everyday for her is about a score, not about a relationship. It’s a game, and it’s surly that deep rooted that she honestly cannot over come the need to scam rather than a need to be loved. She plants her exit before she’s even begun.

Reactions: 6
I'm glad people agree I was worried to write it in case I offended anyone, I had thought it for a while but after last night's live made me think it even more.

Reactions: 1
I showed my daughter her live last night ( my daughter is 20 & lesbian) she said she is faking it 😳😂 or if she isn’t she is very inexperienced she also said K has dick envy 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this last night. There was this American woman called daddy? I think, and she basically got outted for running some kind of cult. How she ‘looked’ a certain way and acted like that butch lesbian. Getting women to pay her, send her money and ultimately in the end made them harm their selves. Now, I’m not saying K would take it that far but, the similarities are there. It just shows if you look a certain way, women will fall over for you no matter what your background or your beliefs. Lesbians have this toxic trait of jumping from relationship to relationship, being a certain way and acting masculine. They fall in love straight away, move in straight away and hate straight away. Like men who are in the app who walk around topless and are graded by society as good looking, they get gifted and have fan clubs. Regardless if they have a girlfriend or even a full family.
And K has so many mannerisms of these people and the fact it’s been stated she doesn’t want that sexual part of her partners, doesn’t want to be sexually bonded with them. Rather please herself than have that connection with someone. Because everyday for her is about a score, not about a relationship. It’s a game, and it’s surly that deep rooted that she honestly cannot over come the need to scam rather than a need to be loved. She plants her exit before she’s even begun.
You are spot on with this. K ticks all the boxes that fit that lesbian image and it’s an image that other lesbians love. These girls have crushes on her and then they meet her in her sh*thole flat and then they see the true horror of how rough and dirty KB is. She looks nothing like the filtered K on Tik tok and she’s certainly not sexual in any shape or form. She has a very immature approach to sex. On the live last night she said she ripped her tongue piecing out as she was ‘going at it’ 👅 It made me cross my legs at the very thought of it 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.