Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 hmrc are wise to regular money amounts coming from people. Once hmrc have their claws in they will stop at nothing because they want you to pay them tax on all income. When they look at your mates account K it will show them where she gets it from 😂 obviously Tiktok 😂

Reactions: 3
No posts with the best friend with the wandering hands today……,,,,k looked very pissed off and uncomfortable at one stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No posts with the best friend with the wandering hands today……,,,,k looked very pissed off and uncomfortable at one stage.
I reakon she puts it all on.. so she can make them out to be freaks when in fact it’s her.

Reactions: 2
Dont say anything you've got a loud mouth.. bleeping rude bleep!

Lucy's live saying stuff about Katie.

Reactions: 1
Tbf k YOURE SAT BEGGING RIGHT NOW. With your fake voice… you do know banging on about the gifts you’re still begging, it’s just how you do it, we can all read you like a book, a BEGGY book you SCROUNGING woman.. scrounger scrounger that’s what you are

Reactions: 5
Is she for real.. “nothing come for my sons bedroom”
Game chairs, iPhone 13.. Nintendo switch.. money for v bucks.. coke Katie.. u compulsive liar

• Heart
St Katie having a meltdown on a live fake crying croaky voice . YOU ARE A BEG YOU DESERVED TO GET SANCTIONED . YOUR A PONCE A FREELOADER YOUR HEAD RESEMBLES A MR KIPLIN CHERRY BAKEWELL . 🙈😂 PISS OFF WITH THE DRAMATICS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gifts didn’t stay off for long.. cuz u are one of the biggest bets on tt..
No school for your youngest again tomorrow.. mum
Of the year..

You always know when K is on the beg when the f*cking croaky comes out. Anyone notice how she keeps bringing up the lion gift? She is gagging for that lion 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.