Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s sayin covid is real… but it wasn’t real when she had it before… Katie u big billy bullshitter… we all know ur a liar.. sayin ur kid will prob need to be hospitalised today because of his asthma,but the fact ur pumping nurofen into him doesn’t affect his breathing.. u absolute melt.. so now ur sayin u won’t be goin back to Ipswich again,cuz ur mate gave u and ur kid covid.. another one bites the dust I guess… and it sounds like ur the one that has the obsession with Kirsty.. not her with u… we all saw ur texts to her sayin u wanted to marry her and u never felt love like that.. hahahahahaha.. ur lies are all catching up with u..
My son has bad asthma and has had covid twice! Yes it affected him but his inhalers kept him out of hospital, if he has asthma surely she should use his pumps

Has she shown a test to prove they covid?

Reactions: 1
No proof.. this is the biggest liar going.. one min he was fine,next his temp was 39 and he’s on sofa covered in a duvet.. like wtf..

Should never ever cover a child if they have a temperature. Always strip them off!! She wants that boy to go into hopsital!

Shes pathetic!

Reactions: 4
Should never ever cover a child if they have a temperature. Always strip them off!! She wants that boy to go into hopsital!

Shes pathetic!
She has that munchausen by proxy syndrome.. first off,u don’t give an asthmatic nurofen,and u certainly don’t cover them with a duvet when temp is high..
yesterday on her live,she was saying how they all need to be up for 6am for school and to get into a routine.. then all of a sudden they both have covid. If she told me tomorrow was Friday,I still wouldn’t believe her.

So she’s dosing Morgan up to the high heaven with nurofen.. and now saying he’s severely asthmatic.. but everyone knows,if ur asthmatic you CANNOT TAKE NUROFEN!!!!
🙄 one day god forbid it will backfire with these attention seeking games. She’s not normal

Oh duck off katie with your bullshit!!! You are covid!!! Travelling around bed hopping for the past year while covid was rife! Having all kinds in your flat and numerous trips to hospital for stupid things (hospitals are riddled) attention seeking at its finest. It’s not how it was the rules have changed you tit. Show us proof and not your last test which you’ve probably framed 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
🙄 one day god forbid it will backfire with these attention seeking games. She’s not normal

Oh duck off katie with your bullshit!!! You are covid!!! Travelling around bed hopping for the past year while covid was rife! Having all kinds in your flat and numerous trips to hospital for stupid things (hospitals are riddled) attention seeking at its finest. It’s not how it was the rules have changed you tit. Show us proof and not your last test which you’ve probably framed 🙄🙄🙄
Think the strain she has is hoe-vid lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying her child can't eat or struggling to eat. Ermm by the video he seems like he was fine lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is such a bullshitter she was jumping around on live yesterday so was kiddo she deffo has munchausen ( excuse spelling ) syndrome . Absolute tit bleep she is and has the kiddo as bad as her

She is such a bullshitter she was jumping around on live yesterday so was kiddo she deffo has munchausen ( excuse spelling ) syndrome . Absolute tit bleep she is and has the kiddo as bad as her
He’s a performing monkey.. she has him well trained

What is that? Never heard of it

Im
Sorry but I don’t believe for one min they have covid

So she’s rantin about keeping people away if they display symptoms of covid but just allowed eldest to bring in his friend.. but her and Morgan have covid !!!! bleeping skank liar..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Im
Sorry but I don’t believe for one min they have covid

So she’s rantin about keeping people away if they display symptoms of covid but just allowed eldest to bring in his friend.. but her and Morgan have covid !!!! bleeping skank liar..
I really think she forgets what she says half the time. I don’t believe her either. She’s riddled but covid definitely wouldn’t go near her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just a walking disease in general. Whether that’s scabies, STI’s or covid.
Skank

• Haha
Why have we never heard before about his bad asthma. I’m sure she will have a seizure again soon. She is so attention seeking. She was also anti Covid vaccine ( which is ok) but then got a job in care? And is now moaning about Covid spreading ?

She has that munchausen by proxy.. displays all
The symptoms. Every day there’s a new illness and calling for ambulances for nothing..

• Heart
She’s just a walking disease in general. Whether that’s scabies, STI’s or covid.
Skank
She will have monkey pox next

Why have we never heard before about his bad asthma. I’m sure she will have a seizure again soon. She is so attention seeking. She was also anti Covid vaccine ( which is ok) but then got a job in care? And is now moaning about Covid spreading ?
She is on a mission to get a lion 🦁 which she doesn’t want but wants. Maybe all this will swing it

Saying her child can't eat or struggling to eat. Ermm by the video he seems like he was fine lmao
The bleep says she has covid posted a story on TT 45 mins ago and she is smoking what the actual filuck 🙈😂😂😂😂😂 lock her up and throw away the key

She has that munchausen by proxy.. displays all
The symptoms. Every day there’s a new illness and calling for ambulances for nothing..
She definitely does, I’ve said it before.
can’t stand the witch 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.