Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie B is going into meltdown mode her live has amused me🙈😂 . She is giving it Billy big bollox then at 11pm she be in sucking her thumb crying 😂😂😂😂 duck off katie you Unhinged creature

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really has notions about herself.. thinking she’s champagne in a tall glass when really she’s luke warm piss in a plastic cup

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re exploiting him right now k you absolute freak, getting him to beg for fuckin gifts again you sick witch

Reactions: 3
You’re exploiting him right now k you absolute freak, getting him to beg for fuckin gifts again you sick witch
Yes but she's only joking remember 🤷‍♀️ she dont actually want the gifts! She is the biggest liar going. When she says you get me bugs the hell out of me

Reactions: 5
Yes but she's only joking remember 🤷‍♀️ she dont actually want the gifts! She is the biggest liar going. When she says you get me bugs the hell out of me
And then sits him down in a chair pretending he wants to show cards. She’s needs to get him off the dirty witch can’t stand people who do that to their kids

Reactions: 4
Guys I’m such an amazing cook. Guys I’ve redecorated. Guys don’t give me a lion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So where does Morgan sleep… there’s no bed in his room and only one bed in the other boys

Anyone hear her bright idea of having her bedroom on her landing 🙈😂😂

She’s on one slagging someone off because they commented on her insta post 😂 all the person said was “why do you smoke in the house around your kids could you not go outside” obviously she’s deleted it 😂

Think she’s aiming it at Kirsty because she said she befriends my ex best friend 😂 grow up your beg why would anyone feel the need to create a fake profile 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Christ I could smell her trotters thru the screen 😂 the noise of the nails hitting the floor urggh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh ffs the way she shouted on him for medication like wtf. He wasn’t arsed about anything until she made a big song and dance. Why does he need to have nurofen all the time it isn’t normal

Oh she’s got covid so obviously it’s the worst thing ever for poor her 🙄 god forbid. With her feel sorry for me voice on

Reactions: 2
So she’s dosing Morgan up to the high heaven with nurofen.. and now saying he’s severely asthmatic.. but everyone knows,if ur asthmatic you CANNOT TAKE NUROFEN!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Err she really is toxic, especially when she shows her true colours and the evil comes out. Horrible witch

Reactions: 3
So now she’s sayin covid is real… but it wasn’t real when she had it before… Katie u big billy bullshitter… we all know ur a liar.. sayin ur kid will prob need to be hospitalised today because of his asthma,but the fact ur pumping nurofen into him doesn’t affect his breathing.. u absolute melt.. so now ur sayin u won’t be goin back to Ipswich again,cuz ur mate gave u and ur kid covid.. another one bites the dust I guess… and it sounds like ur the one that has the obsession with Kirsty.. not her with u… we all saw ur texts to her sayin u wanted to marry her and u never felt love like that.. hahahahahaha.. ur lies are all catching up with u..

Saying she's got covid... feeling sorry for her self bla bla. Remember last time you said you has covid lmao probably lies. And probably still haven't got covid. She's probably ran out of her drugs now she needs to beg for money to get some . She's the biggest selfish bleep out there. The silly horse teeth prick!

Ohhhhh here we to hospital hopsital 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Katies kid has covid and is preaching to everyone that anyone who goes out with it is selfish and yet Katie seems to forget she travelled on public transport from Ipswich to Abingdon with her son who had it, she also claims that she has no one to look after her children and yet on her live last night she said her mum was having them for a week so she could work in her pretend job. I hate this bloody woman grrr

Last edited:
Shes the most selfish bleep going... when covid was around she was travelling everywhere and seeing everyone..

Shes scum. She needs to grow up... even if you've got covid now you don't need to stay in...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.