Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poirot123

Guys I’m such a good cook. I’m a better mother than most because I iron their uniform and give them money and buy their clothes from jd, which makes me better than you. Nobody helps me except my brother, sister and son’s dad and grandad. Guys so many women message me, I can’t chose who to rinse next. Guys don’t send me gifts, just money. Ok guys guys guys?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Thought a mini tribute to the absolute biggest bullsh1tter in the world currently (Amber Turd) was quite fitting for a Beggy Bailey thread post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

imfromtiktok

The poor boy didn’t even grab his Pokémon cards when they ran away from L in his onesie but yet he managed to pick up his £400 stack to take with him 😂😂 yeah ok

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Can you picture K walking round with a purse? 😂 Like a RI purse in her man bag? In her sock? Idk but there is clearly becoming a limited supply of new lies now. She believes she can fool everyone, it fuels her. Because she has no personality. She needs drama because then she’s something. She has nothing otherwise. She isn’t naturally likeable, she doesn’t have qualities that wow us and intrigue us. Her aura is dark and twisted as she is; like a constant sordid undesirable smell that stains your nose. An irritating bout of thrush that always comes back harder with a vengeance.

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Aw she’s online. Saying that she’s got an online solicitor because of the bullying and videos made about her. That she’s being told to go kill herself and they can request the data. The ONLY proof Beggy Bailey has ever put up was a faked IP address 😂 I’d LOVE to see the SS of people telling her to kill herself. Or actually any proof off all of these things she lists that people have said and done.
And while I’m here - regarding her ‘if My son gets bullied cause of what Linda has said’ video. Let’s remember. His MUM breast fed a kitten, twice, and filmed it. His MUM has put him in so many situations where he could be bullied on an online platform Once that’s put up she cannot control what people do with it.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She’s cretin! A dirty low life scum bag. She’ll have realised how much the validation from TikTok secures her fantasy into her being a genuine person. She’s a narc who needs feeding, constantly needing adoring followers to boost her crusty ego so she can carry on scamming them for their last pennies. Her need to also manipulate people will only work on this app, it won’t and doesn’t work in real life seeing as she’s fucked it around her area being the #beggybailey that she is. A scummy mummy who’s only hold onto life is raising her offspring to be just as disrespectful and expectant as she is to get through life for free. She’s the worst case of herpes and along with that fungus growing under her toe nails and the green tinge smoke basting around her vagina she just breathes STI’s. Her inability to even tell one truth is so far fetched. Her lies are spreading just like her legs and soon enough she will have her comeuppance.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Shes such a liar. She can't keep up with her own lies honestly. I can not bare watching her at the moment. I just want to punch her in the throat! Irritating like fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I think one of us need to get close to K as in potential partner to see what really goes on in Ks life. See it as reporting on the front line. Who’s game?
I just don’t think I can take one for the team this time round 😂 not with Katie anyways. But could you imagine? You’ll come away addicted to Oxys, lying on demand and cleaning cat shit up daily. And potentially sucking the same nipple someone else sucked 🐱

• Haha
  • Sick

Poirot123

Stepped on a bee, I’m now living in A&E.
Stepped on a bee, feeling safe and free
Stepped on a bee, mugging the next girl for all her money

• Haha

imfromtiktok

She is clearly hinting about wanting to be in the weekly rankings 😂 going on about how toxic tiktok is blah fucking blah….. Katie you wrote the rule book on “how to be toxic on tiktok” u beg gifts on a daily and use your kids to guilt trip people into gifting you.

Katie is the gift that keeps on giving 😂🙈 so let people gift her cos universal credits will be monitoring her income 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Bullshit did pay for it

Definitely a fucking dig! Shes such a cunt. One minute she's saying nice things about l now its taking the piss out of her.

I would be the same though. Wow you cleaned the kitchen want a blue Peter fuxking badge or something!
. She seriously needs to grow the fuck up the stupid rabbit teeth slinking sweaty narcissist cunt!!

• Heart

MrsLynch

St Katie having a meltdown on a live fake crying croaky voice . YOU ARE A BEG YOU DESERVED TO GET SANCTIONED . YOUR A PONCE A FREELOADER YOUR HEAD RESEMBLES A MR KIPLIN CHERRY BAKEWELL . 🙈😂 PISS OFF WITH THE DRAMATICS

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Very true all she went on about at Ls is how she’s cleaned and taken the kids to school and done this and that basically making out L does nothing
But why does that need to be documented? Her whole life is a game, a play. She makes sure she has the ammo ready for when things go bad. We all knew what she was gonna say about L when they split. And it’s come true because K leaves seeds out to then return and sow them later when it’s gone bad. And all the followers do is damn water them seeds while K sits back and watches her narc tree grow and flourish. It’s highly comical that what she reportedly did at L’s was exactly what all of her ex’s have said they done for her while at hers. The only reason why K took the kids to school or to hospital was to score secret Pokémon cards and secret pills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8