Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought a mini tribute to the absolute biggest bullsh1tter in the world currently (Amber Turd) was quite fitting for a Beggy Bailey thread post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scary how ks acting .. proper not all there in the noggin. Pretty sure she’s on drugs just a feeling

Reactions: 5
Stepped on a bee, I’m now living in A&E.
Stepped on a bee, feeling safe and free
Stepped on a bee, mugging the next girl for all her money

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stepped on a bee, I’m now living in A&E.
Stepped on a bee, feeling safe and free
Stepped on a bee, mugging the next girl for all her money
Dead ahahaha stepped on a bee there’s a kitty on my boobee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
L’s live was actually really funny! 🤣
I can’t believe people still believe K, it’s bloody weird. She’s a compulsive liar

• Haha
Reactions: 4
K I want to know what you’re on 😂

Because k you tricked those kids into believing you were nice just like you did with your ex bestys kid. You’re evil

She just farted 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Dead ahahaha stepped on a bee there’s a kitty on my boobee
Hahahah howling…
The photos of this still make me feel sick i was shocked to see Katie & Linda back together after all that saga, knew it wouldn’t last 5 mins.
Katie is your typical narcissist if she was a man everyone would be going crazy 🚩 🚩🚩🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is tapped a not right & her partner love of her life oh wait her now ex Is just as bad . Pair of absolute muggy melts .

Reactions: 2
Hahahah howling…
The photos of this still make me feel sick i was shocked to see Katie & Linda back together after all that saga, knew it wouldn’t last 5 mins.
Katie is your typical narcissist if she was a man everyone would be going crazy 🚩 🚩🚩🚩
This! If she was a man people would be running him of TikTok! But because it’s a female it’s different. She’s just as dangerous if not more dangerous than a man.

Reactions: 6
I cant believe she still doesn't think she done nothing wrong blaming everything on linda.

Even though Linda shouldn't of gone back and made that silly stupid mistake. I do feel for her . I hope she learnt her lesson (again) and never ever go back to that horirble selfish narcissist witch

Reactions: 4
Seen a video of the woman sending her the phone and Nintendo switches saying Katie’s little boy needed a new phone didn’t people send her phones and money before for her sons new phones I really can’t believe people actually fall for her bullshit everytime

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.