Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kid, packed up and off to another woman’s house again, if this was a dad doing this there’d be uproar

That girl is In love with k.. u can tell
Yeah what a strange looking couple 😂😂😂

This live is sooo awkward please some one help me 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This girls gunna be scammed and heart broken soon

So is this new girl her new piece? Is k moving in 😂
Yep even took the kid again

Not moving in yet I don’t think lol

No you couldn’t ask for a big gift eh k whilst ur literally asking for it you tramps f**kin beggy twit

Not moving in yet I don’t think lol

No you couldn’t ask for a big gift eh k whilst ur literally asking for it you trampy f**kin beggy twit
Finally k you just admitted to exploiting your kids on TikTok

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is Kelly, she’s just a hanger on that K has when she has no one else. I think Kelly loves K but K knows she doesn’t have to do anything to Kelly because she’s just like a rabbit in the headlights.

Reactions: 3
Why she just said her sons Xbox still broke but yet her brother bought him a new computer didn’t he or am I wrong? Can tell I’m watching the live tonight 😂

This is Kelly, she’s just a hanger on that K has when she has no one else. I think Kelly loves K but K knows she doesn’t have to do anything to Kelly because she’s just like a rabbit in the headlights.
Ah right I don’t think I’ve seen her before, k looked so awkward when she was stroking her hair and tit 😂

Constantly banging on about gifts = beggy shithead

I’ve had a drink and I still can’t cope with how beggy she is being right now 😭😭😭

K no one’s sending you any fa@kin gifts why you telling people not too 😂😂 you playing people again

Kelly ..k said earlier you are sisters. She doesn’t want you I’m afraid. But yeah you do kinda look like each other

K sat poppin her paracetamol out of sight reading tattle 😂

Ohhh soo now we know why k is up her ass , **stokes ks hair ‘ yes my lovely I always have money my lovely my lovely *stroke hair stroke hair stroke hair 😂😂😂😂 K just lappin it up just for the money makes me sick

Sat blaming L for blocking her gifters TYPICAL.. L don’t give a tit k. Just stop

Last edited:
I don’t understand why she’s p*ssed off that her gifters are blocked when she spent her while live saying she doesn’t want gifts.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she’s p*ssed off that her gifters are blocked when she spent her while live saying she doesn’t want gifts.
She’s a hypocritical cow and she doesn’t even realise how bad, so first off I’m gonna nit pick and bad. First observation so she did a video few weeks back with her child stating he was gonna give a kid some of his belongings but yet the car that was apparently being donated is still sitting being a dust collector in his room. Secondly she posted a video about people exploiting their followers for gifts etc and that’s exactly what she does. One minute she’ll say guys you don’t need to gift but in the same breath makes a big song and dance when people do or makes the comment of I could really do with the gifts now. The most recent one about the filters! How can you make a post about people abusing filters when she always has a filter on and more so last night 😂😂 I could go on forever about when she trips herself up but we all know!

Reactions: 6
Also she has a wish list that she begged people to buy from to furnish her sons bedroom 🙈😂

Bet she is fuming she didn’t ride it out with L because L would of splashed the cash on her no doubt. K would of been at the shops when they opened with L’s bank card while L was still asleep in bed making tiktoks about how she is the one doing all the shopping

She’s live now with that stupid put on voice

• Haha
Sat exploiting your son again k.. some one needs to phone ss cuz think she lied about that

Sat exploiting your son again k.. some one needs to phone ss cuz think she lied about that
Yes she prob just said that so people think there’s no need to call ss cos they’re already involved.

imagine going to visit your friend and sitting on live 🙄

Yes she prob just said that so people think there’s no need to call ss cos they’re already involved.

imagine going to visit your friend and sitting on live 🙄
She basically is doing it for clout and wants people to talk. Are they friends? Are they together? She literally just wants to be spoke about when in reality no one gives a tit if she’s pumping her or not. Katie pumps anything and everything so it’s boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh k we all know that the reason you’ve put ya new girlfriend’s bank details to receive gifts cuz you think YOU WONT BE CAUGHT OUT for receiving ya scam money.. benefit fraud someone will report you

The face you pull when you’re receiving extra cash threw someone else’s bank and a face fit many other reasons

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Missed the live.. so she’s now using that Kelly’s bank details for PayPal and gifts… wat a skank…

Missed the live.. so she’s now using that Kelly’s bank details for PayPal and gifts… wat a skank…
Yeah she’s set it so all the gift money goes into her friends account.. she thinks we are all daft… just wish someone who knew of her whereabouts and all that would report her cuz it’s not fair what she’s doing to anyone

Is this friend working or claiming?
K’s gift money going into her bank account because of DWP/HMRC rolling in on K and her extra money. Surly the same thing could happen to this friend too? How far into K’s vagina are you that you can’t see she’s absolutely putting you in the exact position she’s trying to get out of ….

Reactions: 8
She looks like one of the young offenders with that hat on…

• Haha
Is this friend working or claiming?
K’s gift money going into her bank account because of DWP/HMRC rolling in on K and her extra money. Surly the same thing could happen to this friend too? How far into K’s vagina are you that you can’t see she’s absolutely putting you in the exact position she’s trying to get out of ….
Both scammin no doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.