Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s all tough.. isn’t she.. one good slap would take her out.. all talk no action that one. She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 5
The way she pretended her dads a security guard in her tiktok; even the dad was laughing like ‘security guard’ 😂 she literally just loves making tit up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He actually seems ok, I think he’s keeping an eye on her because he knows she’s not quite right and he worries about his grandson.

Reactions: 4
Were do thy all sleep ? 2bed place and from wat can see maysa only one with a bed ..none in mason room ..and none in sittingroom for her or brother

Were do thy all sleep ? 2bed place and from wat can see maysa only one with a bed ..none in mason room ..and none in sittingroom for her or brother
Apparently all the gift money she begged for was suppose to buy stuff for his bedroom… it must of got spent on pain killers, red bulls, baccy and Nike tracksuits 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh and a boat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok so she supposedly got sanctioned so no mon no fun yet she off for a weekend away to her besties 😳 . Cooks her famous lamb curry for 5 people with what looked like 2 itty bitty lamb chops in it ( like look at me I cooked ) it’s a normal thing to do Katie cook daily for yr kids 😂😂then she puts up a posts about how filters are dangerous 😂😂 she did a half filter half no filter BUT she was filtered on the side she claimed had no filter 😂😂😂 . She deffo has issues constantly seeking praise recognition.

• Haha
God people do my nut in on TT. I only watched 5 mins coz I can't stand looking at her 'sad' face. She said she needs mods in case she falls asleep on live. How about just end
the live and go to sleep ffs it isn't hard. Urgh 🙄🤬

Shes skint but no money😳😂😂😂

Hahahha did she duck have a fit last night lying bleep!!

Dont message me and cry cause I blocked your bleeping hell she's a head!!

K you just described yr self on your latest tt 😂 are you forgetting you was buying your son stuff on the sly while you were at Ls telling your kid not to tell the other kids…. Yes you did

Reactions: 2
Filters are bad, says the person who constantly uses filters that make her look like a smooth criminal. You can see the spotty edges of them when she moves. She’s not well and the people around her should keep an eye on her. Narcissistic borderline personality disorder. My cooking is great guys, I’m going to have a glow up guys, watch me, guys, guys, guys.

• Haha
K you just described yr self on your latest tt 😂 are you forgetting you was buying your son stuff on the sly while you were at Ls telling your kid not to tell the other kids…. Yes you did
She’s full of tit it wasn’t so long ago she got cards sent to Linda off Linda’s children but didn’t send one off Linda’s eldest. She forgets all this the woman

Noone else think its very weird shes washing infront of someones kids wtf! How is that appropriate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.