Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t be skint she’s now planning on decorating again she’ll have another wish list up soon for more things the scratter
She’ll be going on the mad spending frenzy then get everyone to gift her because she’s been sanctioned and she has no money. If her brothers staying there guarantee he’ll be buying everything for the house. She’s a mentalist honestly she needs to go see about proper medication to sort her nut out.

Reactions: 2
Wonder will L get sanctioned too ?
All this beggy tramps are getting on last nerve 🙈😂 I’m glad Katie’s kingdom is crumbling down around her I just hope the rest of the begs on that app get what’s coming too
Linda got sanctioned but when they investigated they found out they had underpaid her so back dated it all. Think she got just under £5000 in a back payment. That’s why she’s flush on the spending and not begging for red bulls and baccy

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Shes splashing thr cash like hell at the moment she's elsurely spent nearly 3k of that already .. once it runs out she'll be crying again and her amazon wish list wil be back up

K must be kicking herself that she missed the chance of spending that. Think of all the red bull and tracksuits she could buy with that. The latest live is odd to say the least.

Reactions: 6
Wow your doing a colouring book😂😂😂 guys do you love it do you love it I do. Wow she needs people to lick her arse by watching her colour a book in. duck sakes seen it all

I really appreciate your gifts at the moment. Shouldn't you appreciate them anyways?? Scum bleep!!

Shes stopped redbull cant afford it she'll be having one tomorrow

Bet she'll still afford her drugs

Shes like a kid eating that sandwich 😂😂

She won't be skint though. Cause her brother helps her alot!!! And then their dad gives her hell alot of money sooo she isnt skint

She looks off her head

Last edited:
That cat is eying her up knowing she’s gna get her baps out. Run for the hills Jess

• Haha
That video of Maysa bedroom with all his tracksuits hung up 🤣🤣
That Screams look at me and what I’ve got 🙄🤣
If she try’s to say he has them like that all the time it’s bull cos she went in there on live the other night and they weren’t there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video of Maysa bedroom with all his tracksuits hung up 🤣🤣
That Screams look at me and what I’ve got 🙄🤣
If she try’s to say he has them like that all the time it’s bull cos she went in there on live the other night and they weren’t there
She’s such a twit

Reactions: 3
Linda got sanctioned but when they investigated they found out they had underpaid her so back dated it all. Think she got just under £5000 in a back payment. That’s why she’s flush on the spending and not begging for red bulls and baccy
Even before the pay how on earth is she managing to literally have weed every single day… that’s one expensive habit

Even before the pay how on earth is she managing to literally have weed every single day… that’s one expensive habit
If she could have it on a wish list she would 😂😂😂 imagine “ Thanks for the gifts guys I can buy a half ounce now “

• Haha
Maybe put the clothes back in drawers/wardrobe where they belong and the bedroom might have a bit more light? Nothing to do with it being grey Katie your literally blocking the window you dumb fcuk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe put the clothes back in drawers/wardrobe where they belong and the bedroom might have a bit more light? Nothing to do with it being grey Katie your literally blocking the window you dumb fcuk
She’s put it all on for show the weirdo, no one is actually arsed. Why would you be on the dole flaunting your tit everywhere when she’s prob been grassed up so I hope they are watching her. Gives actual people on benefits a bad name. Bad beggar she is and fake as duck

She’s put it all on for show the weirdo, no one is actually arsed. Why would you be on the dole flaunting your tit everywhere when she’s prob been grassed up so I hope they are watching her. Gives actual people on benefits a bad name. Bad beggar she is and fake as duck
I know like literally no one gives a tit what tracksuits her kid has. If having the latest tracksuit for her kid is all she worries about then her and her son have problems. Why doesn’t Katie use that money for days out to make memories she never seems to do anything with them kids

Reactions: 5
I know like literally no one gives a tit what tracksuits her kid has. If having the latest tracksuit for her kid is all she worries about then her and her son have problems. Why doesn’t Katie use that money for days out to make memories she never seems to do anything with them kids
Well it all went quiet about the holiday she wanted gifts for to take the kids on…. She bought a crappy boat and no one’s seen it since. She’s laughing at everyone who gifts her cos she shops in JD buying a couple of items with the gift money she begs for. She could easily go primark and get a whole new wardrobe if you are so hard up. The people gifting her are probably closer to the breadline than her.

It cracked me up that she put all those clothes hanging up. Get a grip it ain't a flex women my god. Like someone said above she could take her kids out with the gift money she gets. So many are struggling just to feed their children right now and she is showing off labels duck right off

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.