Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear on live saying she's going to prove she doesn't make a killing off tiktok , seems like dwp are on her case at last

She doesnt cry on live apparently 🤣🤣 & she's been sanctioned
See that’s the whole reason why I wanted her audience to keep gifting her through tiktok and PayPal 😂😂 anything over £1000 in a year must be declared as it’s an income 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Oh dear on live saying she's going to prove she doesn't make a killing off tiktok , seems like dwp are on her case at last

Sanctioned for wat?

Reactions: 2
Sanctioned for wat?
When your on universal credit you must declare any extra income , so say you do a private clean and make £30 you must declare it to them even though it may not effect your amount you get in universal credit but not declaring anything and then being reported they sanction you till you prove all your going ins ( like bank statements etc ) sometimes they even stop payments all together.
People used to worm there way around it saying it’s gifted but the amount creators make of tik tok DWP are coming more switched on with it all now .

When your on universal credit you must declare any extra income , so say you do a private clean and make £30 you must declare it to them even though it may not effect your amount you get in universal credit but not declaring anything and then being reported they sanction you till you prove all your going ins ( like bank statements etc ) sometimes they even stop payments all together.
People used to worm there way around it saying it’s gifted but the amount creators make of tik tok DWP are coming more switched on with it all now .
Oh good.. delighted she got caught out

Ohhh she goin bald on top.. that’s why she’s doin the Sid hairstyle

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's got no one to blame but herself.
Pure greed has caused this. It could have being avoided but greed got the better of her. Now she's not only fucked money for herself but she's fucked it for her kids too.
Didn't think about that though did you Katie? You have two other mouths to feed, you think of no one but yourself you selfish prick!

All you do is cry on live, you're a grown ass woman, stop showing your kids up on live begging for handouts, I'm surprised any lass would wanna go near her considering she's a total bum, a scrounge with no goals, no drive other than to take money from others.
You're an absolute embarrassment, far worse than Lucy rose in my opinion!
There is sod all wrong with you, no one with anxiety and depression can go about doing what you do to get gifts and money.

You're practically a walking disease the amount of women you've being with, the fact you hardly ever wash too 🤢 bet you're salmon wallet is kicking right off 🐟🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Good I hope they stop her money the beggy woman

• Haha
Her brother pays her rent she’s a liar she doesn’t work so she’ll get her rent paid she’s so full of tit

Reactions: 1
The fact she’s saying her brother pays her rent will probably be the reason she’s being sanctioned 😂

And the fact her and Linda most likely didn’t do a joint account when she ‘moved’ in, this will all be catching up on her

• Haha
The fact she’s saying her brother pays her rent will probably be the reason she’s being sanctioned 😂

And the fact her and Linda most likely didn’t do a joint account when she ‘moved’ in, this will all be catching up on her
Wonder will L get sanctioned too ?
All this beggy tramps are getting on last nerve 🙈😂 I’m glad Katie’s kingdom is crumbling down around her I just hope the rest of the begs on that app get what’s coming too

Reactions: 4
She can’t be skint she’s now planning on decorating again she’ll have another wish list up soon for more things the scratter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.