Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Learnt behaviour The big kiddo has learnt everything from his mother . She is not an amazing mother she is lazy & too laid back anything for the quiet life when it comes to the kiddos . Stop throwing money & gifts at them. Sort your pill addiction out you speak too freely in front of them. Take parenting classes you need them The big kiddo needs pulling into line or you will be visiting him in young offenders . You over share on Ticktok & then you put on the croaky voice & fake tears and tell people yr being bullied . It’s not bullying you just don’t like people telling you the truth

Reactions: 5
Those kids won't go far in life with a mother like her. He'll being going down the road where he'll be going to prison and the the only person to blame is her self. She isnt a mother she's like a friend to them. She needs to her neck in and sort herself out before it's too late. It's absolutely shocking what she let's that boy do. And she thinks it's alright.

• Heart
Those boys were getting in the bath and settled for bed at 11pm! No wonder they don’t wanna get up. She’s an absolute hole 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It seems her relationship with Morgan is alot closer than her and maysa's. Its like she has no maternal instinct towards him. As a mum of boys mine are all mummas boys. He's not some bloody foster placement! He is YOUR child and it's YOUR responsibility to give him a good start in life your are FAILING him

Reactions: 3
It shows massively that she didn't want her eldest which is so sad. She does nothing to cover the fact that she favourites the youngest. It's gotta be so upsetting for the kids, no wonder he's acting out and misbehaving. He wants to be seen, heard and loved! All the things Katie isn't giving him.

As awful as this may sound if she felt that strongly about the kid she should have give him up for adoption, least then the bairn could have a shot at a decent life rather than the hell he's enduring because of he's mother!

Seeing her dote on the youngest has to cause so much pain and anger he's only 12, just look what he's up to at such a young age, that's all down to katie.

It seems her relationship with Morgan is alot closer than her and maysa's. Its like she has no maternal instinct towards him. As a mum of boys mine are all mummas boys. He's not some bloody foster placement! He is YOUR child and it's YOUR responsibility to give him a good start in life your are FAILING him
I’ve got 6 kiddos we treated ours all the same boys & girls . Lots of family time & lots of 121 individual time with them too . She has no excuse she could give them both time she does duck all day in day out apart from take pills drink red bull & Tiktok & prey on vulnerable women . Your right she isn’t meeting the big kiddos needs there needs to be an intervention of some kind or she will rue the day .

• Heart
he’s 12, not even a hug or kiss good bye to school… you need to work on these things k, you can see how you and eldest have sadly disconnected from one another and it shows massively

Do you reckon Social Services are involved with them? Because she is a huge red walking flag. That eldest boy is going to end up in prison by the time he is 20. What are the school doing about it?? I'm just stumped that no one is noticing

Reactions: 2
I see she’s taken down the tt about true love..
Be more in line to shower her kids with it instead of latest trends

Reactions: 1
So now she’s callin the grandad of the eldest child
Dad..
WTAF

How
Many times can she say dad in 1 min

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So now she’s callin the grandad of the eldest child
Dad..
WTAF

How
Many times can she say dad in 1 min
It’s really cringe because she’s called him by his name loads in older lives she does it for show. I actually like the grandad he seems pretty Normal and feel sorry for him having to put up with k 😂

It’s disgusting.. she’s rank.. I’m actually mortified for her. Makin a show of herself like that,and that person she met today. U would want ur head read to be anywhere in 10 feet of that yoke. The Abingdon bike she is.

Correct me if I’m wrong k but I’m sure this mamma kaz (not too sure who she is exactly) is getting hate for a faked video, not begging?
And Irish girlfriend? What did I miss lol is that what she means then by BIG CHANGES she’s gunna duck off to Ireland and leave one her kids behind I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear on live saying she's going to prove she doesn't make a killing off tiktok , seems like dwp are on her case at last

She doesnt cry on live apparently 🤣🤣 & she's been sanctioned

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.