Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Queen of begs & pity posts 😊
Who in the Fuckining does she think she is 😳😂😂😂
Take what she had and be her? I think 99% of people aspire to be anything other than a lazy, bine idle drug addict beg who’s only personality trait is lying.

Reactions: 5
How big is her flat?? I can't understand where they all sleep. I thought she slept on the sofa? So where does her brother sleep? Or are they...you know...that kind of family...6 toes and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How big is her flat?? I can't understand where they all sleep. I thought she slept on the sofa? So where does her brother sleep? Or are they...you know...that kind of family...6 toes and all that.
Fu***kkk offf 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s like the slaters house on eastenders 😂 about 12 people living in a 3 bed terrace house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only a 2 bedroom flat.
The boys have their own room
Katie sleeps on the sofa.
I've said thought that about her and her brother. They seem to friendly to be just brother and sister. And the way she is wouldn't cross my mind one bit lol

She even wears her brothers boxers come on. Who even does that!

Reactions: 3
K he laughs at you because he doesn’t take you seriously… that’s not something to smile about you know… show him who’s boss you absolute wet wipe before it’s too late… he’s been a bully himself at school and he’s sold weed on the playground… did any one else hear about that. She’s created a bully and a thief it’s so sad

Reactions: 5
Shes only woken up yet again. So I guess the youngest isn't in school

Shes the one whos made him nick stuff because she nicks stuff and a drug dealer herself. He'll be in prison the tome he's 16...

Yet again smoking in the house while her kids there

Why is she trying to show him up. She's the one whos made him the way he is. Let's him do whatever he likes come sin whenever he likes buying him energy drinks vapes shows him how to nick stuff from shops etc.

What a credit she is to her kids not!!

So she's so out of her face in the evenings she cant even get herself up in the morning let alone get her kids to school

He showing off just like you! You show off infront infront of everyone fuckingg hypocrite

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is annoying me this morning! So Maysa is playing up again, won't get ready for school so she pretends to come off her live so we can see the ' real ' Maysa and he didn't kick off at all. Says he takes this long every morning now my son has ADHD so I get it but get him up earlier if he don't like it tell him tough if he wants to take that long every morning. Now being told she is amazing? What the duck for? Not getting her kids to school on time. I've had to turn her off she pissing me off. Grown ass women with two kids and can't organise a piss up in a brewery

Never known so many people licking her arse! Saying she's amazing mumm nooo she's bleeping not!!!!

Fuxk off doesn't kick off she didn't kick off cause she was on live! Behind close doors she goes mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.