Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see just now tik tok court try to summon her to court cos they got sent the video of her and the cat. She came off live so fast loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What she do to the cat ain’t seen her I. Live since seven when she hit the 2 in the rising stars she went off line all of a sudden

How did she think it wouldn’t surface? She’s so greedy and her kids were so unbothered by the grand gesture of the pool. No thank you not even much excitement. Not that I like the woman but I did feel a bit sad for her. The kids then started arguing.

I wouldn’t feel sad for her. Her kids behave the way that they do due to her parenting. She isn’t teaching them to value anything as she doesn’t. All she does is go online with a sob story and she has a load more money.

Reactions: 4
It makes me so sad that the men she is creating will be so entitled and aggressive. The older one has an awful attitude and bullies her and his younger sibling the younger one acts like a baby. She really needs some help parenting before it goes horribly wrong for them
---
I really wish her well in life but think she needs to take a good hard look at herself and try to grow as a person.

Reactions: 3
Wtf? 🤦‍♀️😂
First thing I see on Tik Tok!
stayed for a
Second to hear her moaning about trolls and the leader board 🎻
C1B46007-C01E-40C2-9784-D4F7F55AE288.png

Reactions: 1
Threatening unaliving again. She needs to come off social media it’s so dangerous for her emotionally unstable personality disorder

Reactions: 1
When will people wise up to the absolute scammer that she is. Saying hee benefit was stopped but then harping on about payday. And if dwp stopped her money,then she’s online getting plenty.. she won’t need it back.. I’d love to get onto dwp and tell them bout hee many bank accounts and all the lies she makes up.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s all a smoke screen; saying the benefits have been stopped to stop people reporting her when in reality they haven’t because her payday isn’t portraying someone who is on the bare minimum. Can’t see a benefit scrounged like Katie accepting minimal payments and not making it a massive deal. She rinses everyone and everything. I missed the court thing but the fact she can do something so disgusting and gets away with it?! I think it’s because people generally feel uncomfortable watching/talking about a kitten on her nipple.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s all a smoke screen; saying the benefits have been stopped to stop people reporting her when in reality they haven’t because her payday isn’t portraying someone who is on the bare minimum. Can’t see a benefit scrounged like Katie accepting minimal payments and not making it a massive deal. She rinses everyone and everything. I missed the court thing but the fact she can do something so disgusting and gets away with it?! I think it’s because people generally feel uncomfortable watching/talking about a kitten on her nipple.
I hope tik tok court keeps tryin

She said she don’t earn that much from tik tok maybe not but she’s had at least 700 since saturday she sient 15o on food shop sat about 150 yesterday on the pool and that then she’s got about 30o left what she showed so why she cry when she gets reported to the dwp should keep her trAp shut what she makes 700 is good going to me in 4 days

She said she don’t earn that much from tik tok maybe not but she’s had at least 700 since saturday she sient 15o on food shop sat about 150 yesterday on the pool and that then she’s got about 30o left what she showed so why she cry when she gets reported to the dwp should keep her trAp shut what she makes 700 is good going to me in 4 days
Tbh I’ve a feeling she hasn’t been reported at all. She’s said it before: She just says it to try throw pple off from actually reporting her and it’s another way to say ‘I’ve got no money coming in please send me gifts’

Reactions: 4
What makes her even more suspicious is that everytime her eldest son comes she ALWAY says ‘be careful what you say cuz I’m live’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.