Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
walkin down the road and was saying to M that “they are not ur friends,there only ur friends cuz I’m famous!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
walkin down the road and was saying to M that “they are not ur friends,there only ur friends cuz I’m famous!
The only thing that shot her to “fame” is the kitten videos 🤮

Also what’s with her “look what I spent the gift money on” tiktok 😐 why she would post that when she’s getting done for benefit fraud 😂😂 or supposedly cos I think it’s bollocks and she’s using it as a tactic for gift money.

Footballs ain’t a necessity and I noticed how she bought all branded food and not one bit of essentials shopping. She also had to get in a shot of the trampoline she wants for the kids and the price 😂😂😂 but £11.50 each for footballs and she bought 2 nah everyone who’s gifted are mugs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She another 150 quid yesterday from gufts plus 50 quid somebody gave her last week if she’s being investigated by the dwp which she is why would you be carrying on about how much gufts you got

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Don’t worry guys her new girlfriend is buying her love 😂😂😂 literally buying her everything to perfume to getting her house done for her 😂😂😂😂😂
---
She can’t cope with her own kid so sends Lauren to deal with him. Do better Katie
---
She’s taking the piss now 😂😂😂 she just said my missis has bought 3 horses 😂😂😂 she can’t stop thinking about Linda the absolute mess 😂😂😂
---
Never have a break Katie but you keep palming Morgan off onto his many many aunties

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She hasn't even met this new girl yet, and she reckons she's buying her all this stuff for her house, that is very weird

Sat screaming and begging for gifts again, all so she can go and buy a pool. Dirty beg
---
She hasn't even met this new girl yet, and she reckons she's buying her all this stuff for her house, that is very weird
Right! Isn’t it weird that she allows these strange women to buy her children things. So weird
---
So she said Hannah cheated 😂😂 and Stephanie Katie is loving that you’re buying her everything for her house and her kids, you’re the perfect muggy gf for her

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sat screaming and begging for gifts again, all so she can go and buy a pool. Dirty beg
---

Right! Isn’t it weird that she allows these strange women to buy her children things. So weird
Definitely is, this women could be anyone and she's going to have her in her house soon

Definitely is, this women could be anyone and she's going to have her in her house soon
Exactly but she’ll pretend they’ve spoke for ages and they know each other’s deepest darkest secrets and the rest of the bull
---
Who sits on live saying they’re sexually frustrated 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

If she knows people are going to hate on her over this relationship why the guck tell everybody on tik tok and who it is wouldnt you just keep it quiet
---

Reactions: 3
If she knows people are going to hate on her over this relationship why the guck tell everybody on tik tok and who it is wouldnt you just keep it quiet
---
Because then she wouldn’t get any attention and her many exes wouldn’t know that they had something to be jealous about.

---
The only way she can get views is everytime she gets a new gf

Shes got lots of gifts
No 4 this is what happens I don’t battle, I don’t get gifts then all of a sudden she sees the money and wants more and more, she will never just be happy with what she has she always need more. Also bet she still doesn’t go get that pool today, that vid taking out £130 of gift money and spending it on a ‘food shop’ it was a load of snacks hardly a food shop could of went on that pool as it was money she wouldn’t of had anyway and surely she’d be using her own money for a food shop anyway. Be interesting to see how far this beg will go throughout this week
---
No 4 this is what happens I don’t battle, I don’t get gifts then all of a sudden she sees the money and wants more and more, she will never just be happy with what she has she always need more. Also bet she still doesn’t go get that pool today, that vid taking out £130 of gift money and spending it on a ‘food shop’ it was a load of snacks hardly a food shop could of went on that pool as it was money she wouldn’t of had anyway and surely she’d be using her own money for a food shop anyway. Be interesting to see how far this beg will go throughout this week
Also may I add if you were being investigated for Faldo allegations of earnings on TikTok surely to god you wouldn’t want to receive any money from the app Incase it backfires, so it’s very clear she’s chatting absolutely shite, either than or she’s managing to hide bank accounts from them or sending it to someone else

She’s got the pool now spent 4o pound in a cab as well so she must have got loads this morning if you were being investigated by the dwp wouldnt you be worried in receiving more money off the app

She’s got the pool now spent 4o pound in a cab as well so she must have got loads this morning if you were being investigated by the dwp wouldnt you be worried in receiving more money off the app
Exactly she’s at it, now she needs a trampoline this will be the next excuse to drain people of there money even though she’s earned enough to go get a trampoline from what she got today, will it be enough money for her though NOPE, she claims she doesn’t beg but yet makes sly comments on money all the time to indirectly beg then say people just done it I didn’t ask, no you did ask you just didn’t directly say the words she knows what she’s doing

She has a new gf already? Bloody he'll those kids will have no idea what a healthy relationship is. Who is the latest victim? She is a despicable human being all she cares about is herself
---
Oh she's a hero again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.