Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

srz90

VIP Member
U could tell Paige wasn’t into her. Her face looked like she was repulsed every time beggy touched her.. at one stage she even said don’t touch me u stink of fags. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 one day in each others company lol.. beggy love bombing her with chavvy tracksuits and hats.. cuz that’s all beggy wears. 😂she screams desperate

Reactions: 5

Boogs

VIP Member
Exactly.
---
Oh please. She got her role pole outfit again lol
Aren’t her kids about 10 and 14? What is stopping her working apart from being a lazy bint who think she is entitled to live off others by begging on social media?

Boogs

VIP Member
She was posting about the amazing furniture bargains she got at a charity shop very recently. In that case why doesn’t her kid have a bed? No money but lending her ex £2k and flaunting £200 in cash on a post. How on earth do people buy her bullshit and give her money?

Already begging for money! Then ends the live because there’s too many ppl! I’ll support anyone who struggles with their mental health and wellbeing but this isn’t mental health this is feel sorry for me and give me money ! Emotional blackmail at it’s best!!! It’s all dm us and we’ll tell u where to send the money! Wish ppl would wake up!

Lolly71990

VIP Member
I’ve only just realised how long Chloe hasn’t had her daughter for, looking back on her TikTok all her content with her daughter is in a contact centre.

Guarantee Chloe goes down hill soon and we’ll see Katie’s Tik toks of Chloe’s not well so we’re doing this for her today and I’m cleaning up and buying her this.
The video of them in Tesco, acting like two teenage idiots. I’ll never understand why people behave like that in public places, makes me cringe myself inside out.

Reactions: 4

the cheek

VIP Member
I saw her moaning saying she's not going to do it anymore as people were doing lives about her, the real reason is she wants everyone to say oh katie come on just do it then she will beg more.
She’s on now doing what she always does, talking about money money money. It’s all she comes on and talks about these days. Hoping people will pay for her kids shit again
---
Katie I can’t help but laugh at your parenting; ya kid smashes ya house up slams doors, what ever else he does and you treat him to a new bike and swimming… oh you’re making your future life HELL

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Chloe said that social are involved but as the boys are older they don't do much she will never loose those boys unless she physically harms them.
Oh another thing I remember she said katie never feeds the boys only time they get fed is when she does it on live and that's all for show. She said she done everything for those boys while she was there as katie couldn't be bothered
She said when she gets home she's going to share the live and tell all of katies secrets, hope she sticks to her words 🤣
It is madness. I will be looking out for her live lol. I am sure she will out her.
---
It is madness. I will be looking out for her live lol. I am sure she will out her.
Maybe we could put it on here, incase people don't see it. If it gets shown on TT it will get reported.

Last edited:

Boogs

VIP Member
She’s only been single 5 minutes. She really can’t be alone can she?

Boogs

VIP Member
Wasn’t she saying that Kim had moved on and had another partner? How’s that going now Kim? Someone has fallen for the old narc hoover.

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
That video she posted about putting her PayPal in her bio because everyone else is 🤣 she gets benefits to live if she wants more she needs to get a job lazy scruff bag

• Haha

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
I really wish Katie would bloody get what she is deserved. It has been going on too long now. I really don't understand how she still has them boys. God help her, the older one, will really flip one day.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Yvonne was very close to Katie at one point. A few of us thought she was grooming yvonne. M been on the weed for a few years.
Seriously fecking hell, I knew vapes and things but weed! That’s not normal and people who have sat and allowed that to happen aren’t right. Pal or not if she didn’t listen to my advice to stop that then I’d report that! Should never ever encourage any kids to take substances, I get the experiment but that’s without the ‘mothers’ knowledge not the mother feeding them the stuff

Funkedupfairy

Both a couple of scruffs give it a couple weeks we'll be heartbroken. Christmas is coming they need to make money somehow

pixelsdream

VIP Member
She’s so jealous of Linda.
Yes because Linda is really happy, Linda has put on weight, her own admission and she looks really good for it, but when she was mixed up with Katie she looked awful. Katie will try and destroy that relationship she has with chaz, I dont think she wants Linda but I don't think she wants Linda to be happy, I've noticed since she's not around Katie anymore she's hardly in her bedroom and is doing so much more with her kids. I'm so glad Linda has changed for the better her kids deserve it and of course she does. I'm definitely team Linda now, hope she brings Katie down as that girl has destroyed so many people's lives also abused animals

BananaRama

Chatty Member
It was … an interesting live to say the least 😂 The chances of a nice mild live to have a in house phone call from someone who was at the centre of it all really. Couldn’t write that script. Stay tuned for next weekend 😉 she is the gift that keeps giving!

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
She visited her once and then they slagged each other off. It really must be desperate times.

srz90

VIP Member
She wants money for the house wkd.. last nite sayin the dog was addicted to pain meds like her

• Haha
  • Wow