Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

srz90

VIP Member
That is awful, katie is a nasty bit of work. She has taken advantage of cholesterol at her weakest. Hopefully this is chloes lesson to never go back to that women again she is very dangerous. She was the worse person chloe could of gone to to get over her addiction
Hiding now like tge scum that she is… will be back in a day or two with some charity she wants to helo

Reactions: 6

Funkedupfairy

How do people not see this pattern. 'Come here Chloe away from everyone who cares about you because they don't love you like I do. I just want you to get better so you can get your daughter back' narcissist 101

• Heart
  • Wow

the cheek

VIP Member
She has no care at all. Which is just so unnerving and actually quite worrying. The fact she sees nothing wrong with it, doesn’t have any shame and excuses her behaviour is scary. She has no care for how her kids will react or be treated; she blames the ‘trolls’ rather than herself. Her enablers are just as worrisome. How they can sit and support her is mind blowing. I do feel sorry for her kids; mostly the eldest. No wonder he is completely off the rails because he’s had to have more a backbone and a front than she ever would. While she should be supporting her kids and their mental health and their well being, the eldest is doing just that and putting on a front so he isn’t bullied because of his sick and twisted mum. He’s taking the flack for her and she still sees no issue in that, he has to prove himself over and over and no doubt beat away the bullies at his school all because his buck toothed beggy mum cannot come of an app and give them a better life.
Right. No wonder the poor kid doesn’t want to ever show his face while she’s live and doesn’t use social media as she says. He’s been affected by her behaviour and she still carries it on. Shit mum that buys her kids love, assuming the amount of money she spends on them is proof that she’s a good mother. No Katie you’re a shit mother who’s failed those children. Ought to be ashamed of your self

srz90

VIP Member
She’s been reading tattle,that’s why the video has been added with the dad. That used to be hee account so I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she logged in and done it herself

• Wow

BananaRama

Chatty Member
What did she do?
K’s a predator. She goes for the same prey over and over again; single, vulnerable, naive mums. Same MO every time. She will get with them, become a ‘family’ and her kids will call them mum and it will a blended mess while K plots how to twist the narrative for her future slag down lives about how they used her, abused her and took all her money while she’s secretly plied them with unlimited amounts of medication and salt poisoned drink. Nicki, watch for that milk that has no top on yer 😉

Funkedupfairy

She was on live this morning trying to get M up for school like she's a number one Mum. She is going to have the same trouble with him as she does the older one because let's be honest what kind of role model is she really? Now she can play Mummy to P's little one. These poor kids will never know what a relationship is meant to look like they have people in and out of their lives like no one's business

Boogs

VIP Member
The way she treats Kim is really quite disturbing. She is totally manipulating and controlling her and now her hoover has worked had jumped straight back into the devalue stage.
IMG_6140.png

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
She loves that people have sent her money, because she can return it, then act like she’s a saint, not taking a penny from anyone,doing it all
Alone..
Let’s not forget she’s ‘mum and dad’
She knew what she was doing when she posted that video with her PayPal in her bio!

does she have a job? How does she affford her life style? I can’t even afford to walk into JD let alone spend £1k on shit for kids to ruin..

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Do u think she cares
She has no care at all. Which is just so unnerving and actually quite worrying. The fact she sees nothing wrong with it, doesn’t have any shame and excuses her behaviour is scary. She has no care for how her kids will react or be treated; she blames the ‘trolls’ rather than herself. Her enablers are just as worrisome. How they can sit and support her is mind blowing. I do feel sorry for her kids; mostly the eldest. No wonder he is completely off the rails because he’s had to have more a backbone and a front than she ever would. While she should be supporting her kids and their mental health and their well being, the eldest is doing just that and putting on a front so he isn’t bullied because of his sick and twisted mum. He’s taking the flack for her and she still sees no issue in that, he has to prove himself over and over and no doubt beat away the bullies at his school all because his buck toothed beggy mum cannot come of an app and give them a better life.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
I’ve just come across this tramp. You’d think these begs would come up with something a bit more original than a suitcase full of “big presents stolen” in broad day light 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Probably similar job to her shoddy tattoo
I thought the filter was altering it 😂 imagine having a culturally inappropriate tattoo then for it to be THAT BAD 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Anyone watching these 2 on live now? Kim wants to go see Katie but she's broken and Katie doesn't have a penny to her name! The indirect begging is disgusting!! Maysa has done something with her bank so she now has absolutely nothing! She's selling her phone to just 'get through' the week. Food & the fair...anyone who sends money needs a fucking slap! O don't get paid till next Friday I have literally a fiver to last me! The begging is embarrassing I would never even lower myself!!

Katie is just a big fat 'woe is me'
---
Well it's worked katie well done! Gifts are rolling in you fuckimg disgrace
Yeah I am, shes talking about not being here and that's why Kim wants to go there so she won't do anything stupid, it's all lies just to get money

• Angry

Silentwatcher01

She is live now saying she is saying gd bye coz her kid has told her to delete the app coz he is getting terrorised coz of it will she stay off I dnt think so

• Sad

srz90

VIP Member
Oh my god… the sons bedroom. The absolute filth and dirt is appalling.. and the people commenting sayin it’s normal and that’s teenagers… im sorry but it’s not Normal.. I have teenagers and they wouldn’t sleep in filth like that. And the amount of gadgets… thought they were all in the “gold suitcase” and stolen!!!

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Ey up, beggy reckons someone (pfft) has stolen her teenagers suitcase. It obviously had all of their gadgets and Christmas presents in it, Christmas is ruined blah blah blah. Fucking convenient.

• Haha
  • Sick

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I had a look on my profile. A whole year ago yesterday she done a speech about leaving TikTok. To fall within 24 hours of the date is mental 😂 love a good coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 5