Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
I knew a tattle thread would be dedicated to this scruffy cunt. Keeps popping up on my FYP in stained tracksuits, doing bad lip synching, waving all the red flags, with teeth like wonky paving stones. Gives us lezbeans a bad rep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Boogs

VIP Member
Bloody hell I definitely picked the right night for a late scroll on TikTok when I couldn’t sleep.

Chloe was on live saying that Katie had been off with her all day and they had a petty argument which then lead to Katie saying she was scared of her which made Chloe come on live so she had witnesses. They were all meant to be flying to Ireland together at 7am. Chloe said why couldn’t she have done this an hour and a half ago so I could have got the bus to the airport. There was a bloke there who was one of Katie’s friends who said he didn’t understand what was going on as nothing had happened. Then the police arrive to remove Chloe from the property as Katie doesn’t want her there. She went off line when she was in a police van being taken to a 24 hour McDonald’s. The police said they wouldn’t take her to the bus station and she would need to ring a taxi. When she asked for a taxi number she was told to google it. This poor cow has just been thrown out in the middle of the night in a place she doesn’t know not having a clue how she can get to the airport.

All this bullshit is such a classic narc move. I hope Chloe is safe and she better stay away from Katie from now on.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone see just now tik tok court try to summon her to court cos they got sent the video of her and the cat. She came off live so fast loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Anyone watching these 2 on live now? Kim wants to go see Katie but she's broken and Katie doesn't have a penny to her name! The indirect begging is disgusting!! Maysa has done something with her bank so she now has absolutely nothing! She's selling her phone to just 'get through' the week. Food & the fair...anyone who sends money needs a fucking slap! O don't get paid till next Friday I have literally a fiver to last me! The begging is embarrassing I would never even lower myself!!

Katie is just a big fat 'woe is me'
---
Well it's worked katie well done! Gifts are rolling in you fuckimg disgrace

• Angry

srz90

VIP Member
She will be back with some kind of charity shit and saying how good a person she is and all she wants is to help people and kittens

• Haha

srz90

VIP Member
walkin down the road and was saying to M that “they are not ur friends,there only ur friends cuz I’m famous!

• Haha
  • Sick

Leighanne02

VIP Member
She's at breaking point guys, needs a break! Ready for it.....let all the sympathy gifts roll in, Katie announces she leaving tiktok, Katie leaves for 6 seconds

Katie is back on tiktok like nothings happened
---
Someone needs to give katie, shan mccarney number they'd get on like a house on fire 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Chaoticbexi

How’s she moaning that her kids are ill and blaming Amanda’s kids? MO never does a full week at school, he’s always off “poorly” swear she literally isn’t normal. In the space of five minutes on live she said “one thing you’ll never see me do is show my kids presents because there less fortunate out there” literally five mins before “do you wanna see what I’ve got to wrap? Ok I’ll show you” followed by “fk my life I’ve used two whole rolls of cello tape, they’re 8meter rolls” and THEN I’ve wrapped like 30 presents and still have a whole kitchen full to wrap for my boys”

we all know if the presents had been stolen MO wouldn’t be so quiet. He’s a brat (sorry I hate talking about kids but it’s true) remember when her followers brought her a 12foot pool and he humiliated her on live saying it’s that it? I wanted bigger.

and on that note …happy Christmas everyone. Sending love to you all 💜💛

• Heart

michaela200

She was just on live Morgan in the background on tiktok as well on another device asking her if she buy some coins so he can gift a creator she said yeah you can have the rest of my coins to gift him why she letting a nine year old kid on tik tok anyway and encouraging him to gift people says it all really

• Wow
  • Angry

imfromtiktok

She wants to swap her 3 bed for a 2 bed cos her house is too big 🙈😂

she said social told her to not post the kids on social media so she will come live when the kids are not in the house…. What happened to selling your account for £1k 😂😂

now she wants to go back to work 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 remember when she was going to be a nurse 😂

• Haha

SC11

VIP Member
The house is an absolute pig sty, it's filthy. That's not typical teenagers rooms, that's pure lazy dirty trampy people. The furniture is all rotten, the cheap bed frames, state of the windows, the house is falling apart. For someone who claims to have so much money, she certainly don't spend it on her home. I'd be embarrassed to call that a home

Reactions: 6

the cheek

VIP Member
K how’s it feel knowing your sons going to grow up and be that ‘boyfriend’ that is so disrespectful to woman.. telling them to bring him something that’s right in front of him just cuz he’s a lazy man. Bring my food. Do this do that, Bossing around his partner thinking he’s entitled and better than anyone else… all because you raised him that way. Pussy footing around him, treating him like a little baby, letting him disrespect you and laugh at you because you do as your told by a child. I’d hate to have a kid like that, I wouldn’t even allow it to get that way. Great parenting skills Katie. At least my son is going to be a real man that will know how to respect people unlike the man babies you are dragging up. Silly sl#g. You’ve had more pussy than Hefner. Bet you’re riddled down there 🤢

• Haha

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
I don’t think it even started 😂😂 one of her longest relationships on tiktok
Que the heartbroken TikTok’s about how much Paige has broke Katie’s heart and she will never love again, until someone inboxes her then she will be back in love within 24 hours.
Katie defo gave Paige the ick 😂
Now Katie will start my new relationship will be kept off the app, which only stands for people who don’t have much following or clout behind them but the moment someone who is bigger than her on TikTok is in her presence or even goes anywhere near it she will have it plastered all over TikTok, I think Paige just wanted to piss whoever has broke her heart off and she realises she taken it a step too far and isn’t into Katie at all
---
IMG_4921.png

Oh look who finds it amusing, the one who doesn’t have a clue who Katie is 😂🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Poirot123

Your kid has been taken again by social. So you go to visit your friend from TikTok in England and make lovely dovey TikTok’s with her. She’s a known animal abuser, drug user, peddler who has various mental health issues and her own issues with social services. Make it make sense.
---
Plus all this is played out in public for social workers to see. These women are playing a very stupid game. She has a beautiful daughter, go home and jump through every hoop to try to get your child back stop hanging out with a dangerous woman.

Edunn

VIP Member
She’ll be back saying she’s spent all her money on Chloe and tickets to Ireland and is so skint her and the boys can’t eat blah blah blah she needs locking up and social services need to take those boys she’s mentally fucking them up

• Heart