Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

srz90

VIP Member
Didn't she say the other day it was the tramadol causing the seizures. And she is no longer taking them.
U can’t believe a word out of the begs mouth.. it’s all lies. She’s prob had benefits office on to her about working and now she’s havin seizures again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Poirot123

Funny how everyone that she’s close to for anytime, doesn’t want to be around her, including family. One minute they are her best friend, dad, sister life partner the one and only the next minute they don’t want to be around her

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Woe is me live. Moaning her kids are now unwell because other children in the house are. Wasn’t it HER CHOICE to go? How rude of her in someone’s house sat in a room on live, she’s lucky, I’m alone this Christmas first time in 15 years and I’m absolutely dreading tomorrow. Some people are so ungrateful it’s vile.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She really is playin the scared little victtim
She’s always played the victim card too easily. It’s like it’s her main side of her personality. We could all see it coming, Katie drops seeds and plants seeds before doing anything and she will no doubt have pictures or shit of Chloe taking pills etc because she plans every meticulous detail of every relationship. They are all filmed without knowledge and she uses their past or their vulnerabilities to strike them. We’ve all said it before just how genuinely dangerous someone like her is.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Not being funny but don't think chloe is lying we all know what katie is like and chloe has basically confirmed it all, exactly like linda did.
Really hope chloe is OK and don't do anything stupid, why would katie by her tablets when she knows she's an addict
One thing about Chloe is she is straight forward, she has no filter and just because she didn’t tell everyone when they were friends about these things doesn’t mean it’s not true, everyone keeps their friends secrets and things. But when Katie wants to basically play a victim and make out someone has done something she has done to everyone in the past to switch it up as she’s a victim then good on Chloe for flinging her under the bus. Missed all this but everyone warned Chloe about her way back then

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Did she say this on live? If so why is it being brought up again?
Yer she did. So there’s this TikTok court thing, 2 people bring people into court to plead guilty/not guilty for their antics. I’ll be honest, never really watched it before but they have loads of people in there and it’s well watched. Someone sent the hosts the videos of Katie breastfeeding the kitten. So they called her to court to discuss it. She refused and was on live telling her mods to block the words tiktok court. So then went on to say it was once, it was hot she was naked. All videos have been removed apart from them calling her out. If you search Katie Bailey court it should come up.

• Haha

srz90

VIP Member
Wait for the raising money for charity lol.. and the threats to unalive.. thing is.. what miss red said is so true.. she should be charged with beastiality and not allowed to keep animals. And then hee enablers sayin it’s normal behaviour for a kitten..

srz90

VIP Member
She’s the ultimate predator cuz no one in there right sane mind would go within ten feet of her. Paige saw the light fairly fast,
---
She’s the ultimate predator cuz no one in there right sane mind would go within ten feet of her. Paige saw the light fairly fast,

• Heart

imfromtiktok

She’s live now on tiktok (that lasted long) wanting to announce how brilliant her life is….. why does she need to announce everything 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 claiming your life and kids lives are better then why come on when they are at school 😂

• Haha

srz90

VIP Member
Anyone that supports her for that kitten gate is as guilty and as disturbed as hee.. hottest day of the year my arse.. and she there in a hoodie and duvet

srz90

VIP Member
Bloody hell I definitely picked the right night for a late scroll on TikTok when I couldn’t sleep.

Chloe was on live saying that Katie had been off with her all day and they had a petty argument which then lead to Katie saying she was scared of her which made Chloe come on live so she had witnesses. They were all meant to be flying to Ireland together at 7am. Chloe said why couldn’t she have done this an hour and a half ago so I could have got the bus to the airport. There was a bloke there who was one of Katie’s friends who said he didn’t understand what was going on as nothing had happened. Then the police arrive to remove Chloe from the property as Katie doesn’t want her there. She went off line when she was in a police van being taken to a 24 hour McDonald’s. The police said they wouldn’t take her to the bus station and she would need to ring a taxi. When she asked for a taxi number she was told to google it. This poor cow has just been thrown out in the middle of the night in a place she doesn’t know not having a clue how she can get to the airport.

All this bullshit is such a classic narc move. I hope Chloe is safe and she better stay away from Katie from now on.
I knew something big was coming. That beggy is one dangerous cow. I’m not one bit shocked. Kinda feel bad for chloe

pixelsdream

VIP Member
That is awful, katie is a nasty bit of work. She has taken advantage of cholesterol at her weakest. Hopefully this is chloes lesson to never go back to that women again she is very dangerous. She was the worse person chloe could of gone to to get over her addiction

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Oh Katie 😂 😭 trying to spin it around from you breastfeeding the kitten to make people talk about Linda and the washing machine. Still deflecting
---
Katie said ‘it was the hottest day of the year, I was laying there naked, it was laid on my chest and I videoed it yer I did …. it was innocent.’
That one time.
Strange how it happened ‘once’ BUT she says videos in her post. Well Katie, I have 2. I genuinely thought it was just 2 but then I saw one that I don’t have 😂 💀 think that’s at least 3 times

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha