Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the cheek

VIP Member
She’s building up to throw Kim under the bush. Don’t say we didn’t warn you Kim. She’s dangers, doesn’t even deserve kids. You’re not a mother Katie. You don’t even do normal mum stuff ya tramp

Reactions: 4

imfromtiktok

She’s on live telling people she’s sorry for staying off tiktok 😂 tiktok was better without you hun 👍 and the depressing snaps she posts about being in depression is a joke. So she’s depressed cos she came off tiktok 🤔 banging on about putting her kids first but then she’s on live 😐🙈😂

• Wow
  • Haha

zoeshere

VIP Member
Omg she’s vile! Never anyone else’s fault!
Makes me so angry 😡 I was calling her out in that live but with all the “love”, my comments were missed.
How can all these dickheads not see this is a pattern?

Boogs

VIP Member
Chloe really conducted herself with Grace last night. She kept calm and was respectful to the police but kept saying how embarrassed she was and why did Katie wait until then when she could have got a bus an hour and a half before. I have no doubt that she is being honest. Even Katie’s friend who doesn’t know Chloe was backing her saying nothing had happened.
Oh yes Chloe did say to the police that Katie was meant to be driving her to the airport in her car even though legally she’s not allowed to drive 😂

I hope Chloe uses this as motivation to stay away from abusive narcs and sorts her shit out.

srz90

VIP Member
Beggy got her over here on the pretence she would get her into rehab. What do these women see in this kitten nipple feeder.. I mean,who in there right mind would go near this woman after doin something as beastly as that. Especially with her child being removed by social. Does Chloe not see this and think that this could damage her case more. Or the fact beggy is addicted to codeine and tramadol

busdriver89

VIP Member
Imagine being in someone else house looking miserable while everyone’s enjoying themselves in the lounge and your hiding in the hallway on live? Why come on live just to be a miserable cunt.

• Haha

pixelsdream

VIP Member
So her eldest can’t go to school because the kitten video has been sent to all his friends and the school are investigating it. I knew this would happen! Poor boy is going to get trolled for life because his mums a grot bag!
Now that for any normal person would make them leave tik tok to save their kid anymore embarrassment, she won't though as she won't get her money otherwise

srz90

VIP Member
Still live
---
And battling.. the dirty habitual liar

Last edited:
  • Wow

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
She will come back on tiktok live painting her hallway 😂😂😂 and some hair extensions in
Or pretending she is in a safe house.
Or role playing with Kelly, Kelly pretending to be the social worker. Saying it is OK to go on lives.
Maybe a new girlfriend too.
New clothes for sure.
New bed.

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
I love how everytime I pop into her live she’s saying what she “needs” tomorrow she’s going to get coat hangers, A SHARK HOOVER…. Yes you heard that right. How can a woman on benefits be buying shit like this just randomly.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Well she came back on with her usual croaky voice and her mental health is bad. She isn’t coping.

Notice how she had to put the waterworks on again!!!

Imagine having the ability to fake cry at any given moment, she's a dangerous creature

• Haha

srz90

VIP Member
She will get all her cronies to report Linda or do something to sabotage her..