Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy got her over here on the pretence she would get her into rehab. What do these women see in this kitten nipple feeder.. I mean,who in there right mind would go near this woman after doin something as beastly as that. Especially with her child being removed by social. Does Chloe not see this and think that this could damage her case more. Or the fact beggy is addicted to codeine and tramadol
I have just seen cloe on live, they are going over to Ireland as its half term. But Katie needs her medication first lol. And cloe is going to tell them at the Dr's. I couldn't watch any longer.

Reactions: 1
I have just seen cloe on live, they are going over to Ireland as its half term. But Katie needs her medication first lol. And cloe is going to tell them at the Dr's. I couldn't watch any longer.
It’s half term for beggy every day.. kids are never in school anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell I definitely picked the right night for a late scroll on TikTok when I couldn’t sleep.

Chloe was on live saying that Katie had been off with her all day and they had a petty argument which then lead to Katie saying she was scared of her which made Chloe come on live so she had witnesses. They were all meant to be flying to Ireland together at 7am. Chloe said why couldn’t she have done this an hour and a half ago so I could have got the bus to the airport. There was a bloke there who was one of Katie’s friends who said he didn’t understand what was going on as nothing had happened. Then the police arrive to remove Chloe from the property as Katie doesn’t want her there. She went off line when she was in a police van being taken to a 24 hour McDonald’s. The police said they wouldn’t take her to the bus station and she would need to ring a taxi. When she asked for a taxi number she was told to google it. This poor cow has just been thrown out in the middle of the night in a place she doesn’t know not having a clue how she can get to the airport.

All this bullshit is such a classic narc move. I hope Chloe is safe and she better stay away from Katie from now on.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell I definitely picked the right night for a late scroll on TikTok when I couldn’t sleep.

Chloe was on live saying that Katie had been off with her all day and they had a petty argument which then lead to Katie saying she was scared of her which made Chloe come on live so she had witnesses. They were all meant to be flying to Ireland together at 7am. Chloe said why couldn’t she have done this an hour and a half ago so I could have got the bus to the airport. There was a bloke there who was one of Katie’s friends who said he didn’t understand what was going on as nothing had happened. Then the police arrive to remove Chloe from the property as Katie doesn’t want her there. She went off line when she was in a police van being taken to a 24 hour McDonald’s. The police said they wouldn’t take her to the bus station and she would need to ring a taxi. When she asked for a taxi number she was told to google it. This poor cow has just been thrown out in the middle of the night in a place she doesn’t know not having a clue how she can get to the airport.

All this bullshit is such a classic narc move. I hope Chloe is safe and she better stay away from Katie from now on.
I knew something big was coming. That beggy is one dangerous cow. I’m not one bit shocked. Kinda feel bad for chloe

Reactions: 5
That is awful, katie is a nasty bit of work. She has taken advantage of cholesterol at her weakest. Hopefully this is chloes lesson to never go back to that women again she is very dangerous. She was the worse person chloe could of gone to to get over her addiction

That is awful, katie is a nasty bit of work. She has taken advantage of cholesterol at her weakest. Hopefully this is chloes lesson to never go back to that women again she is very dangerous. She was the worse person chloe could of gone to to get over her addiction
Hiding now like tge scum that she is… will be back in a day or two with some charity she wants to helo

Reactions: 6

Oh my god! Can’t believe I missed this can’t actually believe this is real! What the f…
---
Hiding now like tge scum that she is… will be back in a day or two with some charity she wants to helo
Has she deleted her TikTok 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She’ll be back saying she’s spent all her money on Chloe and tickets to Ireland and is so skint her and the boys can’t eat blah blah blah she needs locking up and social services need to take those boys she’s mentally bleeping them up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh another she said last night was that she’d taken more pills there than she had in Ireland. There’s Katie selflessly supporting her girlfriend to get clean 🙄 I felt so bad for Chloe last night, I hope she is now back home and safe.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if it’s still there on the account but look at this

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What account is she on
---

I can’t find her.. what’s she saying…
---

Waitin patiently for you to spill lol.. missed the live hahaha… damn work lol
So sorry lovely was getting ready for work.
Basically spilt the tea- said she gives her 13 year old son weed, bought her a huge amount of tablets, never paid for the things she did. Lied about the suitcase drama. She kept cutting off as she appeared to be in an airport.
I actually believed what she was saying which is rare as TikTok is full of BS-er.
She is on chloemcshane700

The fact Katie has deleted her TikTok speaks VOLUMES

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Chloe needs to do a reveal all.. once and for all,someone needs to stand up to her. We all knew it was lies about the case.. u can read beggy like a book. Those kids need to be removed asap. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 3
Not being funny but don't think chloe is lying we all know what katie is like and chloe has basically confirmed it all, exactly like linda did.
Really hope chloe is OK and don't do anything stupid, why would katie by her tablets when she knows she's an addict

Not being funny but don't think chloe is lying we all know what katie is like and chloe has basically confirmed it all, exactly like linda did.
Really hope chloe is OK and don't do anything stupid, why would katie by her tablets when she knows she's an addict
One thing about Chloe is she is straight forward, she has no filter and just because she didn’t tell everyone when they were friends about these things doesn’t mean it’s not true, everyone keeps their friends secrets and things. But when Katie wants to basically play a victim and make out someone has done something she has done to everyone in the past to switch it up as she’s a victim then good on Chloe for flinging her under the bus. Missed all this but everyone warned Chloe about her way back then

I believe she’s being 1000% honest you could just tell with the way she was speaking wasn’t dramatic was just normal. It all adds up. How Katie can show her face back now is beyond me. Sure there’ll be a sob story over the weekend 😂
---
She’s back live!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.