Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Katie who’s the liar all the women have said the exact same thing every time and buying her son weed which as been said on numerous occasions whilst her girlfriends trying to get clean someone please call social services

Reactions: 2
Katie buys the tablets off the street, chloe showed all the tablets katie got her and Katie takes them as well

So has Chloe said that they were taking tablets. So people were gifting them as they were up all nite goin through a detox and the whole time they were popping pills

Reactions: 3
So has Chloe said that they were taking tablets. So people were gifting them as they were up all nite goin through a detox and the whole time they were popping pills
She said they weren't up all night they were sleeping, katie was lying about being awake all night, not sure about taking tablets though, she said katie is an addict.
She also drives on her friends driving g licence.
She picks on maysa and he has nothing whereas the golden child has everything. He also has no bed sheets, and they share one towel between them and chloe had to use her t-shirt to dry herself.
She said katie said she's scared of maysa as he looks at her like his dad did when she use to beat her 🙄

Chloe really conducted herself with Grace last night. She kept calm and was respectful to the police but kept saying how embarrassed she was and why did Katie wait until then when she could have got a bus an hour and a half before. I have no doubt that she is being honest. Even Katie’s friend who doesn’t know Chloe was backing her saying nothing had happened.
Oh yes Chloe did say to the police that Katie was meant to be driving her to the airport in her car even though legally she’s not allowed to drive 😂

I hope Chloe uses this as motivation to stay away from abusive narcs and sorts her tit out.

Reactions: 4
Chloe got no money katie kept it all and gave her nothing.
I struggled to understand most of it cos her accent is so strong 🤣
---
Oh also she said when they were on live katie was all over her all loving g and stuff as soon as the live would end she would be cold towards chloe

Chloe got no money katie kept it all and gave her nothing.
I struggled to understand most of it cos her accent is so strong 🤣
---
Oh also she said when they were on live katie was all over her all loving g and stuff as soon as the live would end she would be cold towards chloe
For all Chloe’s downfalls in life she does own her tit, she doesn’t expect a pity party she does hold her hands up which fair play to her. She’s clearly had a traumatic life and has her struggles. She seems a lovely girl with her head screwed on and I really do hope she gets help with getting clean. Baby steps and the motivation will get her through it and staying away from Katie Bailey. The worst person to ever turn too for genuine support, woman can’t lie straight in bed …. Well unless she’s in a fake relationship then she lies as straight as it comes. I really don’t even think she’s a lesbian she comes across as someone who is asexual tbf but has probably held on to being a lesbian that long as it was probably the latest craze when she said she was one 🤦‍♀️

Poor cloe, I do hope she is OK. We all knew this was going to happen. Katie Bailey is a narc.
We all know cloe is stating facts. And know about maysa we all see it ourselves.

Reactions: 1
For all Chloe’s downfalls in life she does own her tit, she doesn’t expect a pity party she does hold her hands up which fair play to her. She’s clearly had a traumatic life and has her struggles. She seems a lovely girl with her head screwed on and I really do hope she gets help with getting clean. Baby steps and the motivation will get her through it and staying away from Katie Bailey. The worst person to ever turn too for genuine support, woman can’t lie straight in bed …. Well unless she’s in a fake relationship then she lies as straight as it comes. I really don’t even think she’s a lesbian she comes across as someone who is asexual tbf but has probably held on to being a lesbian that long as it was probably the latest craze when she said she was one 🤦‍♀️
You saying about her being a lesbian chloe did say she dont think she's gay

Ffs I can’t believe I’ve missed it all! Happened quicker than I thought! 🤣
Why did she bother going to England to get clean if Katie was giving her tablets? I’m so confused
Katie was probs telling her it’s the way to detox etc
She’s a massive manipulator

Reactions: 5
I really wish Katie would bloody get what she is deserved. It has been going on too long now. I really don't understand how she still has them boys. God help her, the older one, will really flip one day.

Oh I can see her come back story now. Chloe was begging me to get her pills, she was threatening me, I was so scared I didn’t know what to do.
She was making me lie

I really wish Katie would bloody get what she is deserved. It has been going on too long now. I really don't understand how she still has them boys. God help her, the older one, will really flip one day.
Chloe said that social are involved but as the boys are older they don't do much she will never loose those boys unless she physically harms them.
Oh another thing I remember she said katie never feeds the boys only time they get fed is when she does it on live and that's all for show. She said she done everything for those boys while she was there as katie couldn't be bothered
She said when she gets home she's going to share the live and tell all of katies secrets, hope she sticks to her words 🤣

Reactions: 3
Chloe said that social are involved but as the boys are older they don't do much she will never loose those boys unless she physically harms them.
Oh another thing I remember she said katie never feeds the boys only time they get fed is when she does it on live and that's all for show. She said she done everything for those boys while she was there as katie couldn't be bothered
She said when she gets home she's going to share the live and tell all of katies secrets, hope she sticks to her words 🤣
It is madness. I will be looking out for her live lol. I am sure she will out her.
---
It is madness. I will be looking out for her live lol. I am sure she will out her.
Maybe we could put it on here, incase people don't see it. If it gets shown on TT it will get reported.

Last edited:
---

Maybe we could put it on here, incase people don't see it. If it gets shown on TT it will get reported.
Good idea.. I’m at work so I’ll prob miss it lol..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.