Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of her showing the other animals her cats ashes cracked me up! “Ah look he’s knows that’s his mummy, aw he’s eyes are wet he’s crying” 😂😂
I’m sorry, any pet passing away is sad but come on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Attractive Katie. I know you think your the masculine type but having your trackies under your boxers…NO just NO!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Trying to convince us the cats are traumatised with George dying the cats looked like they couldn’t care less Katie so you keep trying to convince yourself that. The only that seemed bothered was the dog

• Haha
Trying to convince us the cats are traumatised with George dying the cats looked like they couldn’t care less Katie so you keep trying to convince yourself that. The only that seemed bothered was the dog
I am going to have to watch the video.

It won’t be a real relationship just one for the gifts like she as done with all the others then she’ll be crying again when they fake split up for even more gifts 😂😂

• Heart
Staying single lasted a long time! She is incapable of being alone. Her seizures are back but she will be driving next week. Bullshit at it's finest. she is such a predator. chloe is in such a vulnerable place and now she has her trapped

Reactions: 4
Staying single lasted a long time! She is incapable of being alone. Her seizures are back but she will be driving next week. Bullshit at it's finest. she is such a predator. chloe is in such a vulnerable place and now she has her trapped
Didn't she say the other day it was the tramadol causing the seizures. And she is no longer taking them.

Didn't she say the other day it was the tramadol causing the seizures. And she is no longer taking them.
U can’t believe a word out of the begs mouth.. it’s all lies. She’s prob had benefits office on to her about working and now she’s havin seizures again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
U can’t believe a word out of the begs mouth.. it’s all lies. She’s prob had benefits office on to her about working and now she’s havin seizures again.
Yes you are right. Aww doesn't she want to put her nurses role play outfit on.

How do people not see this pattern. 'Come here Chloe away from everyone who cares about you because they don't love you like I do. I just want you to get better so you can get your daughter back' narcissist 101

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.