Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yvonne was very close to Katie at one point. A few of us thought she was grooming yvonne. M been on the weed for a few years.
Seriously fecking hell, I knew vapes and things but weed! That’s not normal and people who have sat and allowed that to happen aren’t right. Pal or not if she didn’t listen to my advice to stop that then I’d report that! Should never ever encourage any kids to take substances, I get the experiment but that’s without the ‘mothers’ knowledge not the mother feeding them the stuff

Reactions: 4
Seriously fecking hell, I knew vapes and things but weed! That’s not normal and people who have sat and allowed that to happen aren’t right. Pal or not if she didn’t listen to my advice to stop that then I’d report that! Should never ever encourage any kids to take substances, I get the experiment but that’s without the ‘mothers’ knowledge not the mother feeding them the stuff
I don't understand why SS haven't dealt with it.

Reactions: 2
I dread my two getting to that experimental age but I am not daft I know they will attempt it without me knowing, but hell mend I catch them, I can’t believe she encourages it and she’ll be like well he will go out and do it anyway 🤢 just naw then don’t let him out your sight if he can’t be trusted at that age
---
That’s actually so sad for that boy, he is going to grow up fucked is the nicest way to put it.
---
I dread my two getting to that experimental age but I am not daft I know they will attempt it without me knowing, but hell mend I catch them, I can’t believe she encourages it and she’ll be like well he will go out and do it anyway 🤢 just naw then don’t let him out your sight if he can’t be trusted at that age
---
That’s actually so sad for that boy, he is going to grow up fucked is the nicest way to put it.
Because I don’t have proof etc I don’t know how I report it to SS I’ve never had to do that before, but if she’s at it with the whole SS being involved or their today Chloe please report this if you genuinely seen this

Reactions: 2
---
---

Because I don’t have proof etc I don’t know how I report it to SS I’ve never had to do that before, but if she’s at it with the whole SS being involved or their today Chloe please report this if you genuinely seen this
Easy life for her. Chills him out. That's what I wad told about 18 months ago.

Reactions: 1
Easy life for her. Chills him out. That's what I wad told about 18 months ago.
When I thought anything that evil woman does wouldn’t shock me, well I’m shooketh, that’s plain abuse getting someone addicted to something meaning when their older they will go onto stronger stuff as they get used to that. I just can’t believe the way some people parent!

Reactions: 5
When I thought anything that evil woman does wouldn’t shock me, well I’m shooketh, that’s plain abuse getting someone addicted to something meaning when their older they will go onto stronger stuff as they get used to that. I just can’t believe the way some people parent!
Exactly. I just can't believe she still has them children. And what exactly SS are doing? What's happened to the "dad" ma grandad, he is never on her TT anymore.
She gives mo calpol all the time and especially at night. Don't know if she still does.
---
It's been two years since I joined on KB thread, outing her. I just had a look. I started following her in Dec 2021. It's madness how she still on TT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Exactly. I just can't believe she still has them children. And what exactly SS are doing? What's happened to the "dad" ma grandad, he is never on her TT anymore.
She gives mo calpol all the time and especially at night. Don't know if she still does.
Yeah I remember about the nurofen she would feed the youngest, I remember Linda found bottles empty when they had just been bought when she ‘moved’ into Linda’s.

Katie Bailey #12 - Beggys dangerous behaviour and girls still fall for it, HOW? I’m sure it’s time she signs some kind of register now.
---
Katie Bailey #12 - Beggys dangerous behaviour and girls still fall for it, HOW? I’m sure it’s time she signs some kind of register now.
Eta - just an idea but if someone has one better? 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So Chloe’s social worker was watchin all that kicking off at 2-4 am and called Katie’s social worker. Wat utter crap

• Haha
So Chloe’s social worker was watchin all that kicking off at 2-4 am and called Katie’s social worker. Wat utter crap
She's such a liar isn't she! Chloe kicked off cuz she complimented M tracksuit not hers 🤣🤣 oh katie behave with your BS

• Haha
She’s sat on live with her smug look! Absolute vile beast. I’d honestly love to smack her one 😡🤣
---
She’s sat on live with her smug look! Absolute vile beast. I’d honestly love to smack her one 😡🤣
Has Chloe been live since she got home?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Honestly she's such a prick! Insuating she's 'loaded' not rich but very financially stable!! She's vileeeee

Did Chloe say when beggy does the shopping that she don’t pay for half of it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.