Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people not see this pattern. 'Come here Chloe away from everyone who cares about you because they don't love you like I do. I just want you to get better so you can get your daughter back' narcissist 101
Wow!! I think Katie recycles her minions on TT, so of course her new followers don't see what we all see.
She is just so vile.

Reactions: 1
So Chloe is on day 3 of a recovery.. and she’s recovering at beggys lol.. did u see her say she’s putting on weight and pulled on her skin.. that’s not weight.. that’s creppy skin from weight loss

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder did the nurses app go ahead today. Looks like they have been in bed all day

She is vulnerable and will prey on her. Also social services won’t look favourably on the relationship so it won’t help with getting her daughter back. What’s with the chin tattoo? The filters are so strong working out their joint skin problems that you can barely see their tattoos

I take it she’s not having contact with her daughter then? I doubt ss will be impressed with her mother bing away.
See she let Katie sleep in while she cleaned the house 🙄

• Wow
I take it she’s not having contact with her daughter then? I doubt ss will be impressed with her mother bing away.
See she let Katie sleep in while she cleaned the house 🙄
That’s supposed to say moving 🤦‍♀️

Big up that person. Good for her for being honest. Hence why someone has taken it down.
---
I have been wondering if they know she has gone over to England. Her daughter should come first.
She obviously didn’t come first while she was getting off her face, so no surprise she doesn’t now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can’t believe the videos from these two making teas like she used to for our 3 kids lol 😂 she’s absolutely delusional think people forget how Katie treated Chloe the first time and Chloe bitching about her it’s going to be the same again just soon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe the videos from these two making teas like she used to for our 3 kids lol 😂 she’s absolutely delusional think people forget how Katie treated Chloe the first time and Chloe bitching about her it’s going to be the same again just soon
what? No they were best friends 🙄🤣

• Haha
When she first got there she said couple of days together before she goes into rehab? So she isn’t actually going anywhere beggys got her over for a quick fling?

Beggy got her over here on the pretence she would get her into rehab. What do these women see in this kitten nipple feeder.. I mean,who in there right mind would go near this woman after doin something as beastly as that. Especially with her child being removed by social. Does Chloe not see this and think that this could damage her case more. Or the fact beggy is addicted to codeine and tramadol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.