Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear she’s not the right influence for Chloe.. nurse rachet to the rescue
I saw her live about 4.00 am. Apparently TT owe her £1,000 and not giving it to her. So she will be begging at some point. She is just a lier.

Reactions: 2
Always about money with her and her stupid followers will gift her as per, she’s honestly the biggest liar on the app

• Heart
Why does she have to put her hand around Chloe’s neck. It’s red flags all out

Reactions: 4
Chloe has gone to katies to get clean? Thats the worst place she could go. How many of her exs have said she got then taking drugs?

Can someone please tell me why u would call ur best friend “baby” every second word.. the girl is not right.. is this another holiday relationship

• Haha
She’s the ultimate predator cuz no one in there right sane mind would go within ten feet of her. Paige saw the light fairly fast,
---
She’s the ultimate predator cuz no one in there right sane mind would go within ten feet of her. Paige saw the light fairly fast,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve only just realised how long Chloe hasn’t had her daughter for, looking back on her TikTok all her content with her daughter is in a contact centre.

Guarantee Chloe goes down hill soon and we’ll see Katie’s Tik toks of Chloe’s not well so we’re doing this for her today and I’m cleaning up and buying her this.

• Heart
I’ve only just realised how long Chloe hasn’t had her daughter for, looking back on her TikTok all her content with her daughter is in a contact centre.

Guarantee Chloe goes down hill soon and we’ll see Katie’s Tik toks of Chloe’s not well so we’re doing this for her today and I’m cleaning up and buying her this.
I was wondering about her daughter

The video of them in Tesco, acting like two teenage idiots. I’ll never understand why people behave like that in public places, makes me cringe myself inside out.

The video of them in Tesco, acting like two teenage idiots. I’ll never understand why people behave like that in public places, makes me cringe myself inside out.
I can't watch them, really makes me cringe. No need to put everything on the Internet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.