Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She basically ignores those kids and then begs for money to buy them expensive tit when their behaviour is getting out of hand. I feel so sorry for those boys.

Reactions: 4
She’s on live now with what looks like a patch that’s used to patch eyes when there’s a strain in the eye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s on live now with what looks like a patch that’s used to patch eyes when there’s a strain in the eye 🤣
I would have thought, she would have been sent to an eye hospital. Better not give her any ideas.

Reactions: 1
Her brothers having the boys thought she had no family to help her no her family have probaly had enough of her bullshit and constant lying

Her brothers having the boys thought she had no family to help her no her family have probaly had enough of her bullshit and constant lying
I saw that, she said it was the first time in ages. Didn't she go drinking and dancing a few months back in that shed lol.
I see Chloe is very poorly and Nurse Katie is going to go get her from Ireland. You watch she will get he claws Into her again. And they will be back together.

Hasn’t Chloe lost custody of her daughter? And Katie will be on begging for funding for the trip saying she’s such a good person and helps everyone blah blah blah

Hasn’t Chloe lost custody of her daughter? And Katie will be on begging for funding for the trip saying she’s such a good person and helps everyone blah blah blah
I don't know. What I gather, she has spilt up from her boyfriend. And has been very unwell. To be fair, she looks very poorly.

So Cloe is very vulnerable it seems. And if course we know Katie likes them like that. To be continued ........

Does she ever stop with the fake accents.. she’s such a sheep

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.