Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was prepping meals because she could feel her depression coming yet out tonight happy as anything and made numerous TikToks must of disappeared like all the other times she’s said it, she will literally do anything for attention and lying about mental health for sympathy is discusting

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the tik tok she made where her kids refused to go to school so she took there gadgets away and they both had 2 mobiles each along with games consoles and an oculus etc? I’m not surprised with her older son as he’s always done what he wanted but I’m surprised with the younger boy he always come across polite and respectful.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the tik tok she made where her kids refused to go to school so she took there gadgets away and they both had 2 mobiles each along with games consoles and an oculus etc? I’m not surprised with her older son as he’s always done what he wanted but I’m surprised with the younger boy he always come across polite and respectful.
No never seen it. Mo will just be like Ma soon. As he has seen Ma get away with many things.
---
Ha ha ha, its laughable isn't it. She just has no clue.

Awww has she lost her cat for real this time. Saw her crying on her live. Saying how all the animals are depressed.

It was Goeroge. To be fair lasted well after his near death that time she was asking for money. Remember her running to the vet? And she made a remarkable recovery. Must have had her life, don't they say they have eight

Katie still begging yet paige and Morgan dropped her in it saying she had loads of money sent to her account last night she’s been battling again today begging as usual she’ll never change beggy bailey

Well she’s been spending with her gift money but makes out she’s bought it all herself she actually tries to make out she’s a bargain Hunter and saves money but then blows thousands on designer clothes and new tech for her ungrateful kids just to break or ruin them

Did you see the video of the hamster running around the bedroom because Mo had fallen asleep. Then she wakes him up. Why didn't she just leave him and just put the hamster away. She really is weird
Yes saying the TV was from a charity shop and the clothes for him. What bull

She’s got a new bestie and a new nephew AGAIN 😂😂😂 she’s so predictable it’s funny her kids must be so confused

• Haha
She slates her mum then when she does see her she puts her all over tiktok knowing her mum as issues but she’ll do anything for content

Reactions: 3
Exactly.
---
Oh please. She got her role pole outfit again lol
Aren’t her kids about 10 and 14? What is stopping her working apart from being a lazy bint who think she is entitled to live off others by begging on social media?

Reactions: 5
Aren’t her kids about 10 and 14? What is stopping her working apart from being a lazy bint who think she is entitled to live off others by begging on social media?
Exactly, other single parents work and look after their children well.

It’s just a excuse she’s never with them anyway she used to leave them with anyone who’d watch them all they do is sit on computers every day she can’t even get them to school half the time, the kids have had more step mums/ aunties than most and she’s dragged them across the country to get her leg over but Katie thinks this is normal good mum behaviour 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The DWP would expect her to work the age her kids are. She is either claiming carers allowance saying there is something wrong with one of the kids or she is ‘not fit for work’.

She claims carers for them both plus gets disability for herself she makes out the boys have got all sorts wrong with them

• Wow
How can someone with a disability claim , claim carers !? The system is fucked thanks to leeches like her

She claims carers for them both plus gets disability for herself she makes out the boys have got all sorts wrong with them
Yes babies Mo, and claims he has autism etc.
---
We have always said she has that Munchausen's syndrome.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.