Katie Bailey #11 Cry me a river; your tears are fake, there’s only so much croaking a voice box will take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her videos are so desperate and so are her followers begging it like she’s something special if this was a woman doing this with numerous male partners she’d be called every name yet her kids have a new auntie or stepmum every other month
Anything to try get up they risings, beggy Bailey bleeping creature

Reactions: 3
It's the dog feeding tt where she said on the last one she did people were commenting asking for more. There was one comment and it was just talking about the supplements. She is a born liar she is incapable of telling the truth. How people are so blind to it is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen this. She said it was a Christmas present for someone and used it . She is just a wrong un
---
What happened to Chloe? I thought they were best friends and all that bs
Not seen her in ages.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has katie got another kitten, just seen a black one on her cleaning video. The mess behind the sofa is embarrassing and the window sill.

Reactions: 1
Has katie got another kitten, just seen a black one on her cleaning video. The mess behind the sofa is embarrassing and the window sill.
The mess behind the sofa is pure dirt. Fag ends and all.. who lives like that.

The mess behind the sofa is pure dirt. Fag ends and all.. who lives like that.
Her! She has no shame. Instead of doing thirst trap video get your cleaning done properly, instead of clicking your fingers.
It proves she doesn't clean all the time.

Her! She has no shame. Instead of doing thirst trap video get your cleaning done properly, instead of clicking your fingers.
It proves she doesn't clean all the time.
I think her definition of cleaning is just wiping a surface quickly, she’s a scruff that he’s no life skills

The comments on this video. Well done banana's wife

Attachments

Oh my god… the sons bedroom. The absolute filth and dirt is appalling.. and the people commenting sayin it’s normal and that’s teenagers… im sorry but it’s not Normal.. I have teenagers and they wouldn’t sleep in filth like that. And the amount of gadgets… thought they were all in the “gold suitcase” and stolen!!!

Reactions: 6
The house is an absolute pig sty, it's filthy. That's not typical teenagers rooms, that's pure lazy dirty trampy people. The furniture is all rotten, the cheap bed frames, state of the windows, the house is falling apart. For someone who claims to have so much money, she certainly don't spend it on her home. I'd be embarrassed to call that a home

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the video about the troll account getting intouch with her and showing all the messages lol. I don't believe it for one second.

Has anyone seen the video about the troll account getting intouch with her and showing all the messages lol. I don't believe it for one second.
Just came here for the same reason lol
Not a chance has someone come forward about it unless it was Katie herself behind it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.