Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember a bizarre story she posted about a pregnant woman being attacked by dogs or foxes and killed? It was so odd because she was basically defending the animals. She really is deluded if she thinks she's going to love her child as much as her dog. We've all been there, I was obsessed with my dog but the minute I had my kid that child was my number 1 priority. My dog was actually really badly behaved when I brought my first born home and I took the precaution of rehoming my dog to my mum's house as I just didn't feel like I could have the dog near my baby.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes I think he's gay.
He’s not gay he often used to talk about date’s he was going on with women he had met on a dating site, although he did used to joke about how women thought he was gay so maybe that’s why he was having no luck!

Reactions: 5
I'm not trying to moderate the thread (well I kind of am... but please take it in the nicest way 😝). I think we need to he mindful Jamie has spoken publicly about his mental health and how much he has fought to get himself into a better place- maybe we shouldn't speculate too much regarding him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not trying to moderate the thread (well I kind of am... but please take it in the nicest way 😝). I think we need to he mindful Jamie has spoken publicly about his mental health and how much he has fought to get himself into a better place- maybe we shouldn't speculate too much regarding him.
Good idea. He seems such a nice guy. I hope he’s doing ok.

In case he happens to read here I apologise he is an extremely nice chap & I wouldn’t want to say anything to upset him, I hope I haven’t but I won’t say anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She won’t love the dogs as much as the baby, but I can see why she thinks she should. My dog was my whole little world. That being said I think it’s completely wrong to rehome a dog because of a baby, Animals are not dispensable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember a bizarre story she posted about a pregnant woman being attacked by dogs or foxes and killed? It was so odd because she was basically defending the animals. She really is deluded if she thinks she's going to love her child as much as her dog. We've all been there, I was obsessed with my dog but the minute I had my kid that child was my number 1 priority. My dog was actually really badly behaved when I brought my first born home and I took the precaution of rehoming my dog to my mum's house as I just didn't feel like I could have the dog near my baby.
When was this? 😳

I loved seeing Jamie on her stories. I hope he is ok.

Has she had a boob job? They look stuck on.

Reactions: 2
She won’t love the dogs as much as the baby, but I can see why she thinks she should. My dog was my whole little world. That being said I think it’s completely wrong to rehome a dog because of a baby, Animals are not dispensable.
[/QUOTE]

I agree!! My cats were my world before kids. Now they refuse to come into the house due to my crazy kids. Their decision, not mine. But I am relieved, no litter trays, no smelly food etc. They live between a neighbours house and in a covered dog box out my back. I still get them vaccinated, flea them and feed them. But they are not my world anymore, we are just acquaintances now it feels like.

I think they may come in again, when both they and my kids are older 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Well as someone heavily involved with local cat rescue, I can say I wish people who plan on having kids would stop getting cats before they get pregnant. Get the cats AFTER you’ve had the kids, always.

Honestly, I don’t want to be rude but it’s so depressing to read. The amount of cats who basically live on the streets because people didn’t think ahead, or get dumped in rehoming places and end up getting put down... and to read it about dogs, too? I know people who’ve done it as well. It makes me so sad. Nobody says you have to love your pets as much as your kids, but I wish people would think about their longterm plans a bit more realistically before they get a pet.

Anyway, hope Kate Lawler takes the Gemma Atkinson route when her baby arrives. Gemma is fantastic with her dogs and her daughter. I also hope nobody who gave up their pets because of their kids is going around calling childfree women selfish...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well as someone heavily involved with local cat rescue, I can say I wish people who plan on having kids would stop getting cats before they get pregnant. Get the cats AFTER you’ve had the kids, always.

Honestly, I don’t want to be rude but it’s so depressing to read. The amount of cats who basically live on the streets because people didn’t think ahead, or get dumped in rehoming places and end up getting put down... and to read it about dogs, too? I know people who’ve done it as well. It makes me so sad. Nobody says you have to love your pets as much as your kids, but I wish people would think about their longterm plans a bit more realistically before they get a pet.

Anyway, hope Kate Lawler takes the Gemma Atkinson route when her baby arrives. Gemma is fantastic with her dogs and her daughter. I also hope nobody who gave up their pets because of their kids is going around calling childfree women selfish...
I agree with you but am definitely not a dump your pets person. My cats are failed fosters from the charity I helped pre babies. Noone wanted them as they are semi ferals and as odd as 2 left feed, hence why they won't come into my house now. Thankfully my neighbours house is more zen. But like Kate I didn't want kids and was a stereotypical crazy cat lady. I just hadn't met the right man it turned out. My Husband and I agreed we will never get more animals.

I hope Kate's dogs like her kid and vice versa. There are no guarantees.

Reactions: 4
Something definitely happened with her producer Jamie, they don’t follow each other on social media anymore, it all seemed to happen very suddenly he used to dogsit for Baxter & Shirley & they seemed to be proper best mates.
I think they have always been friends, I think Kates profile is set so you can’t see her as following someone that you follow or their accounts are set that way as well. I’ve noticed in the past she didn’t follow him when they were close working together plus other friends of hers that I folllow as well she doesn’t show up. I’ve noticed that with other accounts as well not just Kates.

I had no idea she was still a thing! Loved her and Jonny it was the first bb I watched ever

Reactions: 4
I had no idea she was still a thing! Loved her and Jonny it was the first bb I watched ever
I have actually no idea how I discovered her again. But my Husband slags me over liking her so much. I have to say I found recent articles about her in paper hilarious. They talk about it on podcast, they found it so funny thay they were papped.

He seems like a reallllly nice guy. The banter and chemistry between them is electric.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.