Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Jamie is ok. He seemed so happy working there so maybe he is struggling more than he ever met on. Poor man, I hope he’s getting the help he deserves.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what work she's had done since BB? She looks different but I'm not sure why. New teeth and boobs for a start?
I'd love to know too. She's lost a lot of weight since BB so I'd def say boobs and probably Botox.
Definitely no hate on her though, I think she's fab!

Reactions: 6
I know he was off work for some reason. Appeared to be mental health related but not 100% sure.

She still has posts on her Instagram and highlights saved.

Doesn’t look like they follow each other on Twitter either.
He follows her on Twitter but she doesn't follow him. Who knows what happened. Between them I guess but if he isn't well I hope he's getting the support he needs.

Love Producer Jamie and really hope he is OK.

Kate is great but my goodness the pregnancy chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her Instagram video of her setting up work at home honestly made my day. I find her incredibly likeable.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely love her . She's brilliennnnt!
Love the fact that she's sharing her house reno
Nice to see someone on Instagram who is (or seems to be) genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love the Handsome too - he seems so lovely and suits her perfectly!
I rewatched the stories about when she left the spoon in the Nutribullet - I was crying laughing again! (It’s called FFS in her Instagram saved stories)

Reactions: 9
No hate from me, I really like her. I love her no-bullshit attitude.

Their new house looks bloomin lovely!

Reactions: 5
She’s genuinely funny and does very very few ads. Only ones I’ve seen have been for dog things. Which I am fine about

Reactions: 7
Yes another fan here 👍🏻🤣 I enjoy her stories. Really chuffed for her impending baby and this house looks mahoosive.

I like her and find her funny, but I’m not a fan of seeing people’s baby bumps all. the. time 🙄

I'd love to know too. She's lost a lot of weight since BB so I'd def say boobs and probably Botox.
Definitely no hate on her though, I think she's fab!
Botox, lip filler and she’s had a nose job, she’s talked about that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I love her lips I think they look amazing.

I stand by my previous comment though. The pregnancy chat is boring, it never ends. I know it is exciting but the very fact she herself wasn't into it all for so long, of which is hugely discussed, it's just a bit much.

Reactions: 6
That must be true of most women though. I know when I was in my 20s and carefree and busy with other things, I couldn’t give a hoot about anyone that was pregnant or had any interest in baby chat and paraphernalia. When someone was pregnant at work I don’t even think I asked any questions on how they were feeling. Now I bloody love it.

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind the baby chat and I have no babies, I like that she’s positive some woman moan all the way through and that’s not what I want to see on Instagram. They have a successful podcast on the subject so I assume a lot or people are interested.

I love her lips I think they look amazing.

I stand by my previous comment though. The pregnancy chat is boring, it never ends. I know it is exciting but the very fact she herself wasn't into it all for so long, of which is hugely discussed, it's just a bit much.
I’m with you, I like her & have followed her for years from back when she was on Kerrang radio, but I unfollowed last week the baby chat is endless & I've noticed the amount of adds has ramped up massively these last few months!

Good luck to her but I’m out as I think once the baby is here the ad’s will increase even more.

Reactions: 8
I love Kate! I think she is down to earth and of course there is going to be baby chat because she’s having but doesn’t bother me as that’s what’s going on in her life right now, not much else to talk about other than Covid!! but I’ve always loved her since she was in BB, from what I have heard off people before she went to Virgin is that what you see is what you get with her.

Good for you @Buffy unfollowing her, I don’t get people that get bothered by people on IG/YouTube etc but continuously follow them and then continue to moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.