Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember just last year when she didn't want a baby because it wasn't what she was put on this planet to do?

Of course she can change her mind, but if she genuinely felt that way then her total change is a massive difference for her to even started doing podcasts about it and posting endless baby stories for ads.

Reactions: 9
I do like her but the voice she puts on when speaking to the dogs irritates me slot 😂

Alot 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I tend to watch insta stories with no sound so I don’t know if I missed the answer to this. Are they keeping the brown kitchen cupboards? I thought they’d be going but saw they covered them up.

I tend to watch insta stories with no sound so I don’t know if I missed the answer to this. Are they keeping the brown kitchen cupboards? I thought they’d be going but saw they covered them up.
I’m not sure, I remember her talking about replacing them at a later date but I guess it’s a big expense to do the kitchen and everything else at the same time. May be they will do at a later date.

Reactions: 1
I love her, I think she’s hilarious and so down to earth. I don’t mind the baby chat, she’s a first time mum she’s just excited.

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow Kate or anything but remember her from big brother. I saw all the stories last year about how she didn’t want children and that she was doing a podcast about it so I was surprised when she announced she was pregnant. Fair enough she has changed her mind. My only issue is that women can find it hard to say that they don’t want children and quite often are not taken seriously. Kate being so public about not wanting children and then changing her mind only feeds in to that narrative.

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow Kate or anything but remember her from big brother. I saw all the stories last year about how she didn’t want children and that she was doing a podcast about it so I was surprised when she announced she was pregnant. Fair enough she has changed her mind. My only issue is that women can find it hard to say that they don’t want children and quite often are not taken seriously. Kate being so public about not wanting children and then changing her mind only feeds in to that narrative.
I think her partner always said he wanted a baby so maybe she came around when she fell for him.
I didn’t want kids or marriage until I met my partner. He always says he wanted kids. I have two children now and would love to get married but really didn’t see either in my future 10 years ago.

Reactions: 3
Yes following from @Twopenniesworth said, she didn’t want kids but her partner did, he has just as right as her to convince each other otherwise. I think as well when she was getting nearer 40 some women start to think if not having children is what they really want because you know body clock and all that, she said a friend asked her if she couldnt have children how would she feel which she said really helped her make that decision. I never wanted to get married even though I was with someone (still am) but I hit 30 and actually thought I do want to get married, we still aren’t married but that because we wanted kids first and then time flown away and will do one day! But even though some people are adamant they don’t want to get married/have kids/buy house etc etc everyone is also allowed to reflect and change their mind, nothing wrong in that at all. I know someone adamant never wanted kids and got to nearly 50 and deeply regretted not having a child, so always good to go back a reflect your decisions in life just to be sure, don’t have to change your mind but worth double checking! Plus you can see how excited she is, sometimes we don’t realise until it happens how happy we are going to be x

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I really like Kate and am enjoying seeing the house renovations and love Baxter and Shirley even though I'm a cat person rather than a dog person. Yes I was shocked when she changed her mind about having a baby, after being so adamant she didn't want one, but I'm really pleased for her and the handsomes!

I’m not saying she can’t change her mind, we are human after all. I’m simply saying that for some reason, society looks down on women who don’t want children or are completely dismissive of it saying that they just haven’t met the right person yet or that they will change their mind. By Kate being so public about not wanting children and now changing her mind it just reinforces that.

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying she can’t change her mind, we are human after all. I’m simply saying that for some reason, society looks down on women who don’t want children or are completely dismissive of it saying that they just haven’t met the right person yet or that they will change their mind. By Kate being so public about not wanting children and now changing her mind it just reinforces that.
Then I think in this day and age, society needs to change their mind and views!! 😂

In Kates case I don’t think she made the decision lightly, her partner would of excepted her decision either way, and they are in a fortunate place to be able to share their views and discuss openly using the podcast, which I think is brilliant but also could help others in the same predicament to make a decision either way. However I also have massive respect for women (and men) who choose not to have children, I know a few couples who chose not to have kids, however family members (like society!) were so judgy and said they were being selfish, it’s shocking so many people out there can think that way about other people’s choices.

Also sorry I’m not aiming that at you at al, I am just saying people in general, I don’t think your comment meant it that way. I just tagged your comment but wasn’t aimed at you x

Reactions: 1
In the first series of the podcast she had a fertility test which showed something like low egg reserves (or something else that wasn’t great) and she started crying hearing about it. I think that’s when she started to change her mind.

Reactions: 8
Not sure I'm keen on her shaming the owner of the dog either. She doesn't know what the deal is, and filming houses on her public platform is pretty crappy.

Reactions: 2
I hate the way she calls her other half the handsome 🤦🏻‍♀️ It reminds me of hinch!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m with you, I like her & have followed her for years from back when she was on Kerrang radio, but I unfollowed last week the baby chat is endless & I've noticed the amount of adds has ramped up massively these last few months!

Good luck to her but I’m out as I think once the baby is here the ad’s will increase even more.
They obviously need the extra money for that house reno and the baby. Selling merch too🙄 I do generally like her though.

I really like Kate, she is the kinda person I gravitate towards. She is the only instagrammer I have a lot of time for. I was so happy when she announced her pregnancy, they gave it literally one shot and one try and boom. It was just meant to be!

I don't think she will be as obsessed with her dogs when the babs comes. She is in for a rude awakening of what true love is. If she thinks she will love the dogs as much as her Daughter, I don't think so..

Reactions: 7
I really like Kate, she is the kinda person I gravitate towards. She is the only instagrammer I have a lot of time for. I was so happy when she announced her pregnancy, they gave it literally one shot and one try and boom. It was just meant to be!

I don't think she will be as obsessed with her dogs when the babs comes. She is in for a rude awakening of what true love is. If she thinks she will love the dogs as much as her Daughter, I don't think so..
Hopefully she will be like Gemma Atkinson and not Mrs hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know anything about Mrs. Hinch what did she do? I know Gemma loves her dogs but don't know much else about her.
Mrs Hinch is a knob 😂 if you want to go down a rabbit hole then check out her threads - there’s about a million of them. She basically treats her dog as a human, he has his own room and sleeps in his own human single bed. She tucks him in every night. She also refers to her son and dog as brothers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.