Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch is a knob 😂 if you want to go down a rabbit hole then check out her threads - there’s about a million of them. She basically treats her dog as a human, he has his own room and sleeps in his own human single bed. She tucks him in every night. She also refers to her son and dog as brothers!
Eugh people like that are just so weird to me. I am vegan and respect animals, but they need love food and shelter and that is it.

Reactions: 4
Eugh people like that are just so weird to me. I am vegan and respect animals, but they need love food and shelter and that is it.
I think animals/pets deserve more than the basics! I know the likes of Mrs Hinch take it to another level but a lot of pets will be getting some people through life at the minute!

Reactions: 13
My dog died last year and we are always looking at pictures and saying how spoilt she was. She totally deserved it, Animals really are a gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not sure I'm keen on her shaming the owner of the dog either. She doesn't know what the deal is, and filming houses on her public platform is pretty crappy.
This. Used to love her but she should deal with the dog issue without coming across as sanctimonious on social media. There could be so many reasons why the dog is outside but there's no need to film the house and broadcast it. I used to love her but I'm more cynical now. She starts a podcast about not EVER wanting kids, within 6 months she is pregnant and lots of new podcast content. Also something obviously happened between her and the old producer and he was lovely. Finally, she's so preachy about not calling her c section a c section - it's an ABDOMINAL birth. Ok Kate, you're the only woman to ever get pregnant or give birth. And as for the merch, talk about trying to cash in, £15 for a cheap mug! Wtf.

I do love her dogs a lot and skip the rest of the stories.

Reactions: 12
Something definitely happened with her producer Jamie, they don’t follow each other on social media anymore, it all seemed to happen very suddenly he used to dogsit for Baxter & Shirley & they seemed to be proper best mates.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think animals/pets deserve more than the basics! I know the likes of Mrs Hinch take it to another level but a lot of pets will be getting some people through life at the minute!
I think I have been taken up wrong. I just mean not needing their own room, special human bed and clothes. Being treated like a fashion accessory etc. Animals are their own individual's and I cannot stand people thinking they own them and can do what they like to them.

Reactions: 2
I think I have been taken up wrong. I just mean not needing their own room, special human bed and clothes. Being treated like a fashion accessory etc. Animals are their own individual's and I cannot stand people thinking they own them and can do what they like to them.
Like this.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Predictably she won the most likely to be drinking award, it's all she seems to do. God the awards were cringe, Sarah robins needs a thread.

Something definitely happened with her producer Jamie, they don’t follow each other on social media anymore, it all seemed to happen very suddenly he used to dogsit for Baxter & Shirley & they seemed to be proper best mates.
I have started to get the "ick" over the speculation about Producer Jamie. Like remember he used to say "Kate is a terrible person" joking. Well many a true word is said in jest. She addressed him leaving and said he had mental health problems, so I dunno!! She also did her faux agression at him, but if you are mentally ill maybe it would not be nice to be around.

Anyway, I am just speculating. But I haven't been looking at her stories, I get the ick so easily lol.

I don't want to believe Kate could be a head 😭

I wondered whether he didn’t want to be filmed whilst at work (I bloody wouldn’t), and so there were tensions there.

I’ve just seen a pic of her in BB and her eyes were really small in comparison to today. Is there a procedure you can have to make your eyes bigger? No criticism, just curious x

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen a pic of her in BB and her eyes were really small in comparison to today. Is there a procedure you can have to make your eyes bigger? No criticism, just curious x
Maybe overuse of filters and also I would have said botox as it can lift the eyebrows. But botox and pregnancy is a no no, so not sure. Her lips were also v small in BB but much bigger now and not gone down in pregnancy.

I wondered whether he didn’t want to be filmed whilst at work (I bloody wouldn’t), and so there were tensions there.
I wouldn't appreciate it either. And he did leave a good job during a pandemic.

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely had some work done Boobs/Botox etc & last year I remember her getting thread/varicose vein removal by some top London doctor.

P.s
To clarify I’ve nothing against cosmetic procedures (I’d get some stuff done if I had any money 😂)

Reactions: 1
Their "fallout" did seem quite sudden but I did wonder was Jamie actually in love with Kate and maybe the news of her engagement and pregnancy made him feel worse in himself? If that's the case, then it would make sense for them to cut contact and give him space to get better. Purely my own speculation obviously but I just can't see any other reason for their relationship to break down so suddenly when they appeared to have such great natural chemistry...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This. Used to love her but she should deal with the dog issue without coming across as sanctimonious on social media. There could be so many reasons why the dog is outside but there's no need to film the house and broadcast it. I used to love her but I'm more cynical now. She starts a podcast about not EVER wanting kids, within 6 months she is pregnant and lots of new podcast content. Also something obviously happened between her and the old producer and he was lovely. Finally, she's so preachy about not calling her c section a c section - it's an ABDOMINAL birth. Ok Kate, you're the only woman to ever get pregnant or give birth. And as for the merch, talk about trying to cash in, £15 for a cheap mug! Wtf.

I do love her dogs a lot and skip the rest of the stories.
I used to listen to her podcast and feel reassured that I'm not the only woman who doesn't want babies. I really related to her views. I have to say I was quite shocked when she announced her pregnancy and can't help but feel a bit disappointed (not sure if that's the right word?!) 😔

• Heart
Their "fallout" did seem quite sudden but I did wonder was Jamie actually in love with Kate and maybe the news of her engagement and pregnancy made him feel worse in himself? If that's the case, then it would make sense for them to cut contact and give him space to get better. Purely my own speculation obviously but I just can't see any other reason for their relationship to break down so suddenly when they appeared to have such great natural chemistry...
I thought he was gay - my gadar must be off 😂

I used to listen to her podcast and feel reassured that I'm not the only woman who doesn't want babies. I really related to her views. I have to say I was quite shocked when she announced her pregnancy and can't help but feel a bit disappointed (not sure if that's the right word?!) 😔
I was disappointed too. It just reinforces this extremely common idea that we’ll all eventually change our minds. Most of us don’t!

Changing her mind is fine, it’s herperogative, but the way she made such a public statement about it with the podcast and gave interviews talking about the stigma of choosing not to be a mother and then suddenly it’s all forgotten... I just think she’s accidentally contributed to the stigma that she used to rally against, and personally I’d appreciate her just acknowledging that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.