Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because if she doesn’t thank him publicly once a week (for just being a parent) then he might leave her because he is the handsome and she’s so lucky to have him 🙄.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
As much as he wanted a baby I don’t think they really knew what they were getting themselves into.
I mean no one truly does until you're in the thick of it 24/7 but these two seemed to have got seduced by the TV and podcast elements without really considering the impact on their lives. I hope Instagram has disappeared by the time their daughter is old enough and never has to read how filled with regret Kate was. Before anyone jumps on me I know PND (which she has never actually stated but in a roundabout way has) can create those feelings but I just hope Noa never reads it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I dont think its a bad thing that those thoughts and feelings are out there. Whats important is how that conversation is then handled. Its all a part of keeping the experience and expectations realistic.. and PND, doubts and regret are sadly a reality. I will always be all for sharing the good and bad, in all its gorey detail.

I remember a segment on Victoria Derbyshires show about how ashamed women felt for regretting having kids. Its incredibly sad.

Reactions: 1
Why does she never cook a meal? He seems to cook everything (he made her porridge this morning) Fair enough if he's helping out but I think I remember her saying she just won't cook?

Reactions: 5
I have to laugh at her attempt to make out it was gut wrenching for her to leave Noa for a night out.................. like she hasn't been away from her for a single second in the past four months.

Reactions: 13
I dont think its a bad thing that those thoughts and feelings are out there. Whats important is how that conversation is then handled. Its all a part of keeping the experience and expectations realistic.. and PND, doubts and regret are sadly a reality. I will always be all for sharing the good and bad, in all its gorey detail.

I remember a segment on Victoria Derbyshires show about how ashamed women felt for regretting having kids. Its incredibly sad.
I saw that and I felt ashamed for not feeling ashamed for regretting having kids :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes I fully agree although not for her daughter to stumble on before her mum has explained (if she chooses to when she's older), that was my point. Anyway most likely that situation won't ever arise. Instagram will be long gone although there will be something else in its place.

I did find it odd that she posted about it and then her stories were all her in her wooly hat acting like a manic child in the garden. Why didn't she address how she has come out the other side as that's what her post said. That would be helpful to the conversation for others suffering with PND. Or perhaps as someone else suggested, that's all coming out in the magazine interview she did which isn't out yet.

Reactions: 7
She's a crash ,absolute crash,she can't wait to get over anything to do with a baby. bleeping weaning.she must hate the scenario she's in so much she must want it over. Let's grow her up quick-she can't cope she needs to get a grip and grow up. What was the post she done the other day about the handsome working then
Coming home to feed
Her and sort baby and put baby to bed ,bath her ,give her a bottle etc etc,whilst she dicked around on Instagram in the day. She
Needs to get a grip
,her reality is so bleeping distorted,and she went out on the piss last week,like just get a grip. She's a right melt as a responsible adult goes.

Reactions: 7
I presuming she’s not allowed coffee because of the heart palpitations and having the blood test this morning. She doesn’t seem herself I hope she’s getting some support and help. I actually felt sorry for her watching her stories she seems to be struggling mentally and physically IMO.

Reactions: 3
Weaning is an absolute faff. You’re constantly prepping food, washing up, wiping everything clean etc. And as Noa is so little, everything needs to be puréed. I waited until LO was 6 months exactly. Milk is SO easy in comparison, I miss those days 🤣 why you’d do it 2 months earlier unless medically advised is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Weaning is an absolute faff. You’re constantly prepping food, washing up, wiping everything clean etc. And as Noa is so little, everything needs to be puréed. I waited until LO was 6 months exactly. Milk is SO easy in comparison, I miss those days 🤣 why you’d do it 2 months earlier unless medically advised is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not to mention the poos get so much worse 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Agreed! It’s so bloody stressful I’m not sure why you would want to start so much earlier and she doesn’t seem 100% ready for solids. Just give her time to be a baby! It’s a juggling nightmare when you have meals to fit in, naps and life - milk is so much easier

Reactions: 8
It makes me laugh that Kate was slated for her choices to apparently make her life easier (numerous bubbles, night nanny, planned section etc) and now she’s doing something which might make her life more difficult (weaning earlier that advised) she’s slated for that choice too

You can’t win on tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.