Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The before and after are just ridiculous and staged. Fyi Kate, not everyone makes such a fucking issue about everything, my after was 100 times better than my before. Most parents just get on with it all. So desperate for parenting content and to push themselves into the parenting Insta niche they've set up photos of her with tits out pumping and boj looking bored. Wtaf is this?! There is no end to their pity content is there. You've got a beautiful baby so just show her some love and get on with it. Stop constantly trying to make out how hard your life is since noa came. Stupid, selfish, lazy twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

roobs21

In some small defence of Kate, I think there’s a difference between leaving Noa with someone she knows will look after her, compared to Noa being left on her own whilst she showers. Even if it is only for a matter of minutes. That said, I have no idea why she’s not utilising her time with Boj there so she can shower in the mornings or evenings.

I hated motherhood when my daughter was born. To the point that I cut short my planned extended 12 months maternity leave and returned as soon as she took a bottle at 10 months. So I can see some of myself in Kate. If someone offered me a night nurse and some days away from the baby I would have bitten their hand off 😂

As an aside, does anyone else hate watching Instagram stories of people eating? I watched Boj’s mum lick that butter knife then put it back in the butter and I cringed.

• Sick
  • Sad

RobinsHood

I do feel for little Noa. Yesterday Boj spent some quality time with her and all he did was complain and take the piss out of her and belittle her. Today Kate is filming her being sick and plastering it over the gram. No privacy at all.
I agree. I can’t believe they think this behaviour is funny? They both have a very sick sense of humour.

I can only think that they’re trying to be all cool and unmumsy to try and be relevant and appealing....but they’ve taken it too far and now look like a massive pair of dicks who are being cruel and cold to their little baby.

Lreb88

VIP Member
Hardly a bad night for a three month old, that, in my book anyway. 10.30,2.30,5.30 and 8.
Fucksake, just get on with it.
My thoughts exactly! The 10:30 one doesn’t count as we know they go to bed late anyway so that’s a bedtime feed and 8am is a perfectly fine time to wake up. So really she only woke up twice in the night, which is good going for her age!

• Heart

Treesy19

VIP Member
Pretty disgusted too. I really am. How can you not be there for your baby after she’s had that done. How. Mother your baby godamnit. Sorry Kate but you’re stone cold and devoid of compassion. These two are just pathetic. Poor Noa when she starts teething - can you imagine. May as well just go live with Siobhan’s family.

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Nothing baby related just want to state her voice really irritates me & the way she moves her mouth when she talks . She sort of clenches her teeth together , really annoying

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
My 8 year old woke me up three times last night, she is my youngest. I can't remember the last time I had a night without being disturbed.

But I am 40, even if the kids don't wake me I wake up because I am hot, cold, hungry, need to pee, uncomfy.....

• Haha

Natterbox80

VIP Member
When you admit you are not enjoying it and finding it hard, it lifts an untold weight from your shoulders. Love is a process and it is ok to grieve your old life.

It is just not ok to take these feelings and frustrations out on a defenseless child, even jokingly with words. Hopefully the therapist confirms this and her toxic content changes.

• Heart

Laney35

Chatty Member
Have gone off her so much, folk out there longing to hear those sounds during the night, want to be woken when all their little one needs is a cuddle. Kate if you read here stfu and embrace every milestone and be thankful for what you have and just get on with it.

• Heart

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
I’m sorry, but if they have had a film crew in the delivery room then I’m disgusted. Thousands of people have had to die alone without loved ones there to hold their hands. So many having to say goodbye over FaceTime, if at all. This is just so wrong.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
Lets be honest, you can wash your bits n tits in a "10 second shower" (as I call them) in like 5 mins max. Hair if lucky can be washed every 4 days and that is 15 mins tops.

Showering is not self care, it is basic hygiene Kate. If you haven't got 5 mins in your day, make time!! Please stop putting you manky unwashed milk jugs in Noa's mouth 🤢

• Haha

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
I’ve had to unfollow her as she’s doing my absolute tits in. Some days parenting is hard work but it’s not that fucking hard.
Yes some days you can’t put them down at that age (4th trimester, teething, generally clingy/grizzly days) but fuck me that’s what dry shampoo is for!

I am so sick of the desperate act of them acting like teenagers who are too cool for all this.

Honestly, god help them when she’s teething. Or when she’s crawling and getting into everything. Or talking and won’t shut up

• Haha
This is a discussion forum, if members are effected by comments please protect yourselves + avoid threads that may trigger.
Actually, it's not ok to feel shit. - that's a modern mantra that is a lie.

It is ok to feel shit and seek help.

But does anyone want to hear it. Probably not. Always good to speak to a health professional in this instance.
Does anyone want to hear it?! Well, in my experience no they don't. Which drove me to attempt to take my own life. If I had more support from the people I reached out to initially and they had wanted to hear my struggles, I may have felt validated enough to seek professional help. Sorry but your comment is just completely unhelpful and lacking insight into the realities of PND

(I'm not the poster you responded to but this comment really got to me!)

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
I agree. It's so cringe and comes across try hard. She's clearly addicted to attention.

😂 Fits the bill here. She's like a ladette throwback who can't let it go. The 'get in my son' makes me cringe so much.
Its like she's stuck in 2002 when she won big brother isn't it?

Zippity_zap

She's honestly gettin worse. Why she is shouting in Noa's face when she's sleeping? Not to mention that Noa is hatless on a wet, miserable day.
It goes through me when she says "bosh."

It would be nice to see Kate stop with the shouting and the affectations and communicate more authentically to her followers. I think that would be a lot more beneficial to her career than her current charade.
But I don't think she has the brains or the maturity for that. She needs to realise you can be a fun person without being hideously, emotionally immature.

Last edited:

Natterbox80

VIP Member
I genuinely feel sorry for you.
No, I genuinely pity you!

With all due respect I think this comment is quite insensitive to those that cannot or chose not to have kids? Maybe even triggering for those struggling with infertility. A life can be truly lived either way, both paths are valid ❤
I meant my life now in comparison. My kids are awesome and if I want to and prefer to spend time with them, so be it. Obviously my life before was awesome too, but memories are in the past and my kids are my present.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
PND is varied and very complex. It gets dismissed all too easy if it doesnt look like what you think PND is, or what it was for you etc. Unfortunately, some kids do get neglected due to it. Same way some kids get harmed due to it. Some kids are smothered (poor choice of word, sorry) with love and the mothers anxiety. It feels different for all.

I think its really strong to suggest she is neglecting Noa though. I think the emotional connection looks to be really lacking, but Noa looks well and healthy.