Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
I think the main problem with Kate for me isn’t that she complains or is struggling as I think most parents can relate to finding it difficult, especially in the early months, but more the way she complains. She always frames things as if it’s Noa’s fault for misbehaving, as if she’s doing something wrong when she’s just being a normal baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

littlepup

VIP Member
I hated her in BB, really unlikable and try hard. Started to follow her when I was pregnant at the same time and thought she’d mellowed a bit and seemed fun - wrong! She’s an insufferable car crash watch now.
Like an irrelevant child star that still trots out their catch phrase in their 40s to cling to fame - it’s not funny and mostly just sad.
She’s trying to be the person she was at 21 at 41 with a baby. The obnoxious ladette thing was a moment in time that’s passed, let it go Kate, it’s embarrassing.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Maybe it’s not a ‘fair’ comparison but I can see why the comparison has been made. For anyone who has been following both Kate and the parents of azaylia the difference is so clear. Everytime Azaylias parents have posted it has shown strength, love and how they have stayed so positive throughout at the hardest of times. In contrast, Kate and boj would complain about every little thing of what is just normal newborn behaviour despite having help 3 times a week. For me it’s not even about them having a night nanny it’s the way Kate talks about Noa. When she says things like she’s refusing her boobs she makes it sound like Noa is doing it on purpose or to be spiteful or something, not just that she is a tiny baby who is just confused. Even when she does post loving things about Noa it just comes across as like she is just saying the things she ‘should’ be saying about her.

I just think the comparison has been made because maybe the OP has seen these two stories play out alongside each other that’s all.

• Heart

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
FYI - mental health care in the UK is really really shit. Maternal mental health too. So many people slip through the net. It is not an active choice to wallow. FWIW, I literally begged, pleaded and screamed for help. I begged to be reported to social services at one point. No one helped me. I had two health visitors visit me, promise help then disappear and never contacted me again.

I really wish we were all so resillient we could get through any depression, and if we werent, that there was consistent and accessible support in place for all. There isnt. What we can do, is show some empathy.

• Heart

Lorelei

Chatty Member
Why aren’t her management stepping in and telling her she is alienating herself from any follower who has ever been a parent?? She is not relatable to any Mother/Father with her complete unwillingness to do her job!

She’s already lost followers and the longer she continues to pay someone to Mother her child, the more followers she will lose.
I’m not a parent and I am utterly disgusted by her behaviour which is cold and disinterested in her baby. I honestly cannot get over how awful she seems.

Ah I like Jake 😂😂😂 at least he’s jolly
He is but he is absolutely milking the 'I have a baby' situation. One can't help but wonder what happens when Leo, Noa, Noah, Sunday, Rex and other insta kids are older and realise their right to privacy was abandoned for a quick buck over and over again. Their lives and stories sold to the highest bidder.

Sunday being 3 years old in particular is a reluctant Insta kid but her mother keeps flogging that horse.. And I am sure Ferne will pay the price eventually.

The exploitation of children laws need to be extended to social media platforms, because this is what these parents are doing - exploiting their children.

• Heart
With all due respect I think this comment is quite insensitive to those that cannot or chose not to have kids? Maybe even triggering for those struggling with infertility. A life can be truly lived either way, both paths are valid ❤
If that is the case then a Tattle thread about a woman and her cold parenting won't be for them anyway.

• Heart

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
The IG story with her in the car driving and shouting at someone crossing the road whilst texting. Does she not see the absolute hypocrisy?! She’s touching her phone whilst driving and not paying full attention to the road all for a stupid unfunny Instagram video. You can see her hand go up to end the video, and she’ll have also needed to press record too - you can see a long road behind her, with nowhere to pull over, so clearly also started the video whilst driving which will involve opening up either the camera or IG) What an absolute idiot!! Is it not illegal to touch your phone whilst driving in the U.K.?
I hate this!! There is no excuse for using your phone when driving. Youre a cunt for it, simple as.

Hollybush

Chatty Member
I find the whole comparison disgusting.
Parents with a healthy child act differently than parents with a terminally ill child - what a shock! I’m bowing out of the conversation regarding the grief of those parents and the loss of the baby, the use of them to make a point makes me want to go take a shower.
I think you’re twisting the words of the original poster. Kate and Boj are palming their child off to anyone who will have her. Not just for the odd few hours here and there, it’s 3 nights a week, every week since Noa was born.
They have had this baby, they need to grow up and start looking after her. They are coming across like they regret having her and resent her for changing their lives and they are actively pushing against this, which is causing Noa confusion. At the moment, there is a poor family who were dealing with a terminally ill child and now her passing.
When people are following both families, you can’t help but feel pissed off with Kate and Boj and feel they are so selfish towards their child.

• Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
How odd. Why get a nanny if you’re not going to bed until midnight and then up speaking to your phone at 4am. I don’t get it.

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Am I being a really naive expectant first time mum or something? Is there really no time to make a bed, drink some juice or even shower, especially when the other parent is at home? I know cluster feeding is a thing during the first few weeks but surely you still get 5 mins to jump in the shower? Or am I looking at things with rose-tinted glasses? Obv I have no experience yet but none of my friends who have recently had babies seem to have this issue.
Its when you have the 2nd you let yourself go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

sheleg

VIP Member
I’m 5 weeks post emergency c section (and I did a hypnobirthing course) and I’m here to say that the phrase aBdOmInAL bIrTH is incredibly twatty
TBH, I find a lot of the hypnobirthing language to be both pretentious and infantilising. "Surges"?? Just call them by the actual medical term. This fudged language is idiotic.

• Haha

MmmB777

VIP Member
How can someone say they don't have time to shower but they have time to film themselves, talking about not having time to shower? :unsure:
Same person that writes “remove dead leaf from plant” on a to do list 😂😂 literally more time to write that than to do it surely 🥴🥴

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
It’s tricky isn’t it because as a mum if you saw your child struggling to breastfeed to an extent where you could see it was affecting their mental health you would want them to stop. Maybe that’s why Kates mum wanted her to stop. As someone who really struggled with breastfeeding to the point it was make me extremely unhappy I know that my family wanted me to stop. That wasn’t them being unsupportive of me that was them actually knowing what was best for me.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
The thing I don’t like is that Boj’s mum seems uncomfortable being filmed, she keeps turning away from the camera. Kate and boj may have decided to broadcast their lives to everyone but she hasn’t and I think they should respect that.

• Heart

Candycrush

Chatty Member
I really don't think she has PND. No I'm not a doctor but this is Tattle so... I just think she spent 40 years being high maintenance and happy being the centre of attention and she would have preferred to keep it that way. In a year's time she will be selling her story about how she hid how much she was actually struggling and doing paid ads for any kind of mental health/PND service or product. And she'll be worshipped by people for speaking out. I can't bear it already.