Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they wouldn’t DARE publish an article about post-natal depression with her looking glammed up to the nines after a team of stylists have worked on her? I certainly wouldn’t take an article about depression seriously if the ‘sufferer’ was in full make up and 60’s blow dry? 🤨
Nothing would surprise me anymore. It is either PND and how she overcame it (as soon as Noa was Doula trained) Or how she has taken to motherhood like a duck to water, which would be total BS. Either way, it will be a car crash.

Reactions: 12
Please God for the sake of her ‘career’ she can manage to be humble for the interview and not the usual smug spoilt child we see so much of 🙏🏻

She tries to put herself so far above her followers with her “I’m so fit and slim” boasts and her Botox, nose job and fake boobs making her completely unrelatable for normal people. I just hope she manages to come across as relatable when she discusses the true story of being a new Mum.

Reactions: 11
Noa is still so young, it would be stupid to do a glam shoot about overcoming PND (seemingly) so quickly

Reactions: 10
Just unfollowed, so fed up of her constant complaining and making out Noa is being a massive inconvenience! It shouldn’t be a shock to you that your baby needs feeding in the night, and the way she’s saying she can’t go home and relax cos she’s got Noa...it’s down right weird. You shouldn’t resent your baby for being a baby and needing looking after!
Like it’s been mentioned, god knows how she’ll cope when Noa starts moving around and can’t be left to just lay still, or when she’s teething. There’s a difference between showing motherhood in its true light and just moaning about it all the time and blaming your baby for basically being a baby and interfering in your life.

Reactions: 22
Resenting your baby in the midst of depression - horrible, happens and i have full sympathy.

But this, yeah, the narrative shes presenting is just bullshit.

Just unfollowed, so fed up of her constant complaining and making out Noa is being a massive inconvenience! It shouldn’t be a shock to you that your baby needs feeding in the night, and the way she’s saying she can’t go home and relax cos she’s got Noa...it’s down right weird. You shouldn’t resent your baby for being a baby and needing looking after!
Like it’s been mentioned, god knows how she’ll cope when Noa starts moving around and can’t be left to just lay still, or when she’s teething. There’s a difference between showing motherhood in its true light and just moaning about it all the time and blaming your baby for basically being a baby and interfering in your life.
Totally agree! The fact she is tired from a few hours of work which consisted of having hair and make up done for a photo shoot just proves what a pampered princess she has become.
I don’t find the fake tan story funny. Poor Noa having to breathe in those fumes isn’t great!
I wonder when she goes back to work if she will get a full time nanny. I kind of hope for Noas sake she does so Noa can be looked after properly and feel loved for once

Reactions: 17
Hardly a bad night for a three month old, that, in my book anyway. 10.30,2.30,5.30 and 8.
Fucksake, just get on with it.

Hardly a bad night for a three month old, that, in my book anyway. 10.30,2.30,5.30 and 8.
Fucksake, just get on with it.
My thoughts exactly! The 10:30 one doesn’t count as we know they go to bed late anyway so that’s a bedtime feed and 8am is a perfectly fine time to wake up. So really she only woke up twice in the night, which is good going for her age!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow .... just wow 🤯

Relax from having your photo taken.... ? Ok.

9 whole nights of being a Mum, most of us have had 90 nights by the time our babies were 3 months old.....

Reactions: 16
Worked a 12 hour shift in a busy xray department yesterday, bus didn't show after (kinda lost my tit!), then up today at dawn's crack, walked the smalls to school, did other boring grown up house stuff....would love to have someone do my hair and make up right now. But no, this is real life Kate. Grow a pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
K
My thoughts exactly! The 10:30 one doesn’t count as we know they go to bed late anyway so that’s a bedtime feed and 8am is a perfectly fine time to wake up. So really she only woke up twice in the night, which is good going for her age!
100% this!! This is exactly how I looked at it.

Reactions: 4
Please God for the sake of her ‘career’ she can manage to be humble for the interview and not the usual smug spoilt child we see so much of 🙏🏻

She tries to put herself so far above her followers with her “I’m so fit and slim” boasts and her Botox, nose job and fake boobs making her completely unrelatable for normal people. I just hope she manages to come across as relatable when she discusses the true story of being a new Mum.
She's tiresome. Is she different off screen because doesn't she drive her friends mad like this?!

She's annoying me with the doula stories and how it's been 9 days without her. Is she after a medal? It's like she wants congrats for this when most parents get on with it alone.

Reactions: 9
I can vaguely sympathise in that when your child starts sleeping way longer at night and then starts waking lots again,I found that a worse shock to the system than when it was up four-five times every night because you had started getting used to the extra sleep.

I can’t sympathise with the fact that realistically the child was only up twice on a ‘bad night’-some parents would kill for that sort of night ffs.

also,if I was at her ‘celeb’ status I would be embarrassed doing magazine shoots because I’d be thinking that everyone reading would be like,who??! But maybe that’s normal person thinking and not fame hungry moron thinking.

Reactions: 10
Lets mention lack of milk being produced then promote biscuits to help with your milk flow. Moron. She goes to more bother to set up the pump than she probably does spending it with Noa.

She doesn't want to be around noa, she's made that quite clear from day 1. Happy to use her for content, freebies and magazine covers though. What twit.

• Sad
Noa obviously wasn’t with her today while she was doing her magazine shoot. There’s no way she wouldn’t have done the classic instamum breastfeed with the hair rollers in to show what a multitasking marvel they are by sitting and feeding their child whilst someone else does their hair.

• Haha
Noa obviously wasn’t with her today while she was doing her magazine shoot. There’s no way she wouldn’t have done the classic instamum breastfeed with the hair rollers in to show what a multitasking marvel they are by sitting and feeding their child whilst someone else does their hair.
Hahaha I saw Laura Whitmore wheeling this one out recently, straight after showing everyone a photo of her breast pads inside her size 6 dress 🙄 She then went on a rant to tell people off for thinking new Mums are tired and overwhelmed, saying that she’s never felt better! So glad I wasn’t reading THAT when I was in the early days of Motherhood! 🙈

Reactions: 13
She really is deluded if she thinks she deserves a pat on the back for a photoshoot and interview for which I am sure she is being paid some people's equivalent of a month's salary. She needs to be a little bit more humble.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.