Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But perhaps that won’t be shared with the followers, as her “I need to be the best at everything” mentality looks to have kicked back in
Watched it again and Boj says "but it won't be the last time will it?" 😂 He knows full well.

Also her waking Noa up going on about her eyebrows noisily, God she is clueless.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Watched it again and Boj says "but it won't be the last time will it?" 😂 He knows full well.

Also her waking Noa up going on about her eyebrows noisily, God she is clueless.
Really made me feel sad for that baby ☹ And then the “oh sorry I’ve woke you up” in a normal voice like she was talking to an adult. You don’t talk to your baby like that! Where’s the soothing (ridiculously embarrassing) baby voice? 😆

Reactions: 8
Really made me feel sad for that baby ☹ And then the “oh sorry I’ve woke you up” in a normal voice like she was talking to an adult. You don’t talk to your baby like that! Where’s the soothing (ridiculously embarrassing) baby voice? 😆
Not sure she's capable from what we see anyway!

ETA to me it shows she really isn't maternal which she made clear before having a baby by saying she never wanted kids...

Reactions: 8
She wrote “the not handsome”. Why do insta influers read here and then tell us about it?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've unfollowed her for my own sanity as she makes me want to.punch my phone. What a witch.
The way she speaks to amd mocks her future MIL
Has the audacity to moan at Boj about an empty packet here and there. Er hello? HE COOKS EVERY SINGLE MEAL YOU EAT.
Blatantly loves those dogs more than her daughter who she is happy to palm off onto anyone at the earliest opportunity.
The constant shouting, the yes or no thing, the escapades in pumping.
Do us all a favour Kate, shut the duck up and hdy on with it.

Reactions: 16
I’ll say it again...
Noa is the most adorable,beautiful,gorgeous bubba ever🥰
(Other peoples baby’s really don’t do anything for me.. I scroll past)
But ,she’s such a cutie,bless her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’ll say it again?
Noa is the most adorable,beautiful,gorgeous bubba ever🥰
(Other peoples baby’s really don’t do anything for me.. I scroll past)
But ,she’s such a cutie,bless her!
She honestly makes me broody! She is SO cute!

Boj’s post about the doula and how much she’s taught them…I honestly can’t believe these two. Absolute zero clue about babies! All first time parents learn on the job and it’s a shock to the system but blimey! I can’t believe how little they knew. She’s had to teach them how to spot hunger, tiredness, how to put her to sleep, they really had no clue did they?!

Reactions: 6
It's the fact they did a whole podcast series about having babies and stilled seemed to have no clue what was coming 🙃

I won't be able to go to the usual route to have a child and it will take a lot of effort and money to get there for me so listening to their podcast was a breath of fresh air but now watching them with a child and just not appreciating it is a massive kick in the teeth. I cant even follow her!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I started to feel sorry for them at start of bodge jobs post. Then it occured to me, noone has a scooby about babies for most part. But there is this funny aul thing called "maternal instinct" It kicks in as soon as the baby is born, maybe not entirely for everyone but for most (or at least a little bit in one of ya's ffs)

When my first was a few hours old and I knew their cry from another room, when hungry, pooping, had wind etc. And words cannot express how non maternal I was and still am. I did have to google how to change a nappy lol, why couldn't they just google these things in advance?

Poor Noa honestly!! 🥴 How have they navigated through life this far??

I started to feel sorry for them at start of bodge jobs post. Then it occured to me, noone has a scooby about babies for most part. But there is this funny aul thing called "maternal instinct" It kicks in as soon as the baby is born, maybe not entirely for everyone but for most (or at least a little bit in one of ya's ffs)

When my first was a few hours old and I knew their cry from another room, when hungry, pooping, had wind etc. And words cannot express how non maternal I was and still am. I did have to google how to change a nappy lol, why couldn't they just google these things in advance?

Poor Noa honestly!! 🥴 How have they navigated through life this far??
I dunno, the maternal thing really varies and shows in different ways. I look at just my friendship group and how they parent and how many wanted kids growing up and how many didnt.. it does all look different. I think these two are selfish and struggled to let go of that and didnt have realistic expectations. Kate definitely isnt your typical maternal woman but I think once the denial/shock/selfishness goes, she'll get there. It may not look 'normal' but I think it will be there.

Reactions: 6
I think he is gorgeous!
Each to their own and all that.

I dunno, the maternal thing really varies and shows in different ways. I look at just my friendship group and how they parent and how many wanted kids growing up and how many didnt.. it does all look different. I think these two are selfish and struggled to let go of that and didnt have realistic expectations. Kate definitely isnt your typical maternal woman but I think once the denial/shock/selfishness goes, she'll get there. It may not look 'normal' but I think it will be there.
Hopefully she'll settle into it and find a new groove where she just accepts she isn't number 1, there is always someone who comes first when you become a parent. I understand it's a shock to the system but it's her immaturity that grates.

Nice to see her showing noa a bit of love. Got to be done if she wants to position herself as a loving mum for the magazine shoots, freebies and podcasts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.