Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eldest slept through at 2.5yrs and my second slept from birth UNTIL she was 9 months old and then she woke up every night for 12 months from midnight til 4am. It was hell. Now they are teenagers and we get to sleep through the night and have to beg the to sit with us 😂

Reactions: 4
Hold the press.... noa is playing up again according to kate. I've said it before... Kate only likes motherhood/noa when noa is 'behaving' and being 'a legend'. Otherwise she's constantly moaning. How on earth can a newborn regulate themselves? Kate does sweet fa all day, why not just accept that there's going to be some night waking and fatigue. What a pair of absolute knobs.

Reactions: 20
Yeah, babies do tend to make noises in their sleep. Did she not do ANY research or is this for engagement or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she has mentioned Noa’s noises just to prove she’s in the same room

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"We've done a whole week without Siobhan". Seriously, did I just read that? Are they expecting big congrats for that?!

Hold the press.... noa is playing up again according to kate. I've said it before... Kate only likes motherhood/noa when noa is 'behaving' and being 'a legend'. Otherwise she's constantly moaning. How on earth can a newborn regulate themselves? Kate does sweet fa all day, why not just accept that there's going to be some night waking and fatigue. What a pair of absolute knobs.
Even her diehard followers will get bored of it surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just put a bit of white noise or a quiet lullaby in the background for Noa and it’ll drown the noise out a bit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Seriously how is she whinging about her own baby making noises at night? Was she expecting to give birth to a doll that only makes sounds when you press a button or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It just seems like she complains if Noa inconveniences her for even five seconds. As has been said a million times already, just wait for the toddler/teething/walking/tantrum phases. At least she stays put at this stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the main problem with Kate for me isn’t that she complains or is struggling as I think most parents can relate to finding it difficult, especially in the early months, but more the way she complains. She always frames things as if it’s Noa’s fault for misbehaving, as if she’s doing something wrong when she’s just being a normal baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the main problem with Kate for me isn’t that she complains or is struggling as I think most parents can relate to finding it difficult, especially in the early months, but more the way she complains. She always frames things as if it’s Noa’s fault for misbehaving, as if she’s doing something wrong when she’s just being a normal baby.
Yes exactly this. It's like she has no concept that this is how a normal baby is, it's nothing to do with 'behaviour' or being a 'psycho' as Boj so nicely put it.

Reactions: 9
It is hard not to just scream oh for goodness sake just bleeping get on with it like the rest of us! 🤣🤣🤣

I am not talking about pnd- I’m referencing her whining about every little noise or updating every tit or sick or snot story. No-one needs to know 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Kates having extensions fitted, for someone who can barely brush her teeth most days I hope she remembers how high maintenance they are 🥴 if you don’t look after them properly they look AWFUL

Reactions: 11
Her MIL in latest stories saying Kate puts everything on Instagram, it's terrible. Anyone else catch it?

Reactions: 15
Kates having extensions fitted, for someone who can barely brush her teeth most days I hope she remembers how high maintenance they are 🥴 if you don’t look after them properly they look AWFUL
Amazing timing with a baby that’s going to start grabbing and pulling 🤣. Agree completely, if they’re not looked after then they’ll soon be in a mess. Out of interest has anyone had them fitted while having post partum hair loss? Wondering how that would go? So long since I’ve had kids I can’t remember when it stops?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.