Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think every age has its challenges! We think that we are through a certain stage and it was the worst stage ever , and then the next is a million times worse , just in a different way !! My daughter was a madam when she was 4/5/6 so way after the toddler years .. now she's 10 and the attitude I get can be off the scale .... I'm now bracing myself for the pre teen and teenage years .... buckle up Kate, its a bumpy ride !! All good fun though and I wouldn't change being a mum for anything !! I just think she thought (like a pot of us do/did ) it was all fun and games and then reality slapped her round the face , but all that said I wouldn't say she's a bad mum, just needs a little guidance ( like we all do !)
Mine age from 7 up to 25. Not an easy age in there as yet! The youngest has ADHD, the second youngest has just started her periods and is hormone city, the next one anxiety and depression and the oldest is on her second wife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mine age from 7 up to 25. Not an easy age in there as yet! The youngest has ADHD, the second youngest has just started her periods and is hormone city, the next one anxiety and depression and the oldest is on her second wife 🤣
I’ve just come to bed.I said a little prayer for you hunny 😉

Reactions: 6
“Are you done with that” REALLY? The bloke cook’s your tea every night, actually ALL of your meals, and you dare to call him out on occasional things left out? I’d smash her face in for that if I was bodge
I'm not normally fair to kate but isn't their agreement he does the cooking and does everything else?

So yeah, he can put his own empty packets in the bin.

Reactions: 7
I
Her MIL in latest stories saying Kate puts everything on Instagram, it's terrible. Anyone else catch it?
Missed it first time round, went back n watched.. Oof!! Be careful Kate, the only person who seems to want to help (who is not on payroll) won't want to come anymore.

Reactions: 6
Sue has taken the place of Dom and Jamie the producer. Kate needs to have someone to mock and ridicule so she can look cool and funny.
Tries it with Noa sometimes. I used to really like her but she comes across as a right witch now.

Her MIL in latest stories saying Kate puts everything on Instagram, it's terrible. Anyone else catch it?
Yes!! Sue hitting nail on head and Kate reminding her it’s a video 😂 a normal person would have taken that on board but suppose Kate still needs to pimp out Noa to pay the bills.

Reactions: 16
Has she had Sue, the hairdresser and the other woman in her house all in one day? Appreciate Sue is probably a bubble but hairdresser should have been wearing PPE and suppose the other one will be claimed as another extended household will she? Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️🐒

Reactions: 8
Has she had Sue, the hairdresser and the other woman in her house all in one day? Appreciate Sue is probably a bubble but hairdresser should have been wearing PPE and suppose the other one will be claimed as another extended household will she? Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️🐒
You’re allowed in peoples house now.. up to 6 people or 2 households regardless of size can meet up indoors

Reactions: 4
HERE'S SUZANNE, SHE'S HAD A BRAZILIAN BLOW DRY!!!
Stfu Kate. If I was Suzanne, I'd stop going round.
Noa is getting chunky 😍😍

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be risking a fella breathing on me like that when I’ve a young child! He won’t be vaccinated yet most likely.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be risking a fella breathing on me like that when I’ve a young child! He won’t be vaccinated yet most likely.
Me neither. Perhaps they've done lateral flow tests before the appointment though.

HERE'S SUZANNE, SHE'S HAD A BRAZILIAN BLOW DRY!!!
Stfu Kate. If I was Suzanne, I'd stop going round.
Noa is getting chunky 😍😍
She is so adorable. Noa that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I couldn't even look after my extensions properly sans child, it's a lot of upkeep! good luck Kate

Reactions: 2
Who was it to call the magazine deal was incoming? Let's guess what it is primarily about!? We got a titbit about the therapist and mental health.. So that is my guess!

I am just shocked any magazine finds her relevant enough to do a story 🤷‍

Omg my toe are CURLING with the awkward laughs out of her styling team 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Who was it to call the magazine deal was incoming? Let's guess what it is primarily about!? We got a titbit about the therapist and mental health.. So that is my guess!

I am just shocked any magazine finds her relevant enough to do a story 🤷‍

Omg my toe are CURLING with the awkward laughs out of her styling team 🥴
Surely they wouldn’t DARE publish an article about post-natal depression with her looking glammed up to the nines after a team of stylists have worked on her? I certainly wouldn’t take an article about depression seriously if the ‘sufferer’ was in full make up and 60’s blow dry? 🤨

Reactions: 17
Have gone off her so much, folk out there longing to hear those sounds during the night, want to be woken when all their little one needs is a cuddle. Kate if you read here stfu and embrace every milestone and be thankful for what you have and just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.