Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I saw Laura Whitmore wheeling this one out recently, straight after showing everyone a photo of her breast pads inside her size 6 dress 🙄 She then went on a rant to tell people off for thinking new Mums are tired and overwhelmed, saying that she’s never felt better! So glad I wasn’t reading THAT when I was in the early days of Motherhood! 🙈
There is arrogant people and then there are arrogant Irish people 🤯 Different breed! It is the screenshotting her own tweets onto insta grid for me 🙄 Asshole!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's already sh*tting it over the night nanny leaving. Dear God, I hope they hire full time help. They've proven time and again they just aren't up to the job of parenting.

Reactions: 7
Hardly a bad night for a three month old, that, in my book anyway. 10.30,2.30,5.30 and 8.
Fucksake, just get on with it.
My 8 month old is still waking up at these times! 😂
First born slept through at four months.
As you say you just get on with it! When you commit to having a baby you commit to the programme not knowing what’s going to go down. 😂She really should’ve just got another dog.

Reactions: 10
My 8 month old is still waking up at these times! 😂
First born slept through at four months.
As you say you just get on with it! When you commit to having a baby you commit to the programme not knowing what’s going to go down. 😂She really should’ve just got another dog.
My 1year old was hitting these times 😂I was all for the 3hr stretches And thankful for
Only 3 ups 🙌🏻😅

Reactions: 7
My 1year old was hitting these times 😂I was all for the 3hr stretches And thankful for
Only 3 ups 🙌🏻😅
Same!
For months I’ve tried everything and anything. Thought stopping the bf’ing would help. Nope. Thought weaning might help. Nope. Thought getting older might help. Nope. Thought now he’s moving might knacker him out. Nope. 😂😂😂 you get the drift. I have really strict bedtime routine too.

I’ve now come to the conclusion he does what he wants. 😂

I feel sorry for that little baby though. Surely she’ll get used to the Doula and then she’s gone? 😢

Same!
For months I’ve tried everything and anything. Thought stopping the bf’ing would help. Nope. Thought weaning might help. Nope. Thought getting older might help. Nope. Thought now he’s moving might knacker him out. Nope. 😂😂😂 you get the drift. I have really strict bedtime routine too.

I’ve now come to the conclusion he does what he wants. 😂

I feel sorry for that little baby though. Surely she’ll get used to the Doula and then she’s gone? 😢
Exactly the same. And she does what she wants 🥰and I follow. Im shocked at the pure brash honesty,of Kate,and the weird detachment-and the observations she makes aloud. She acts like she's so very young and immature.

Reactions: 6
Exactly the same. And she does what she wants 🥰and I follow. Im shocked at the pure brash honesty,of Kate,and the weird detachment-and the observations she makes aloud. She acts like she's so very young and immature.
That's what annoying about her. She's a parent now but still seems immature.

Reactions: 3
It’s like she’s stuck in some 2004 timewarp where she has to be a laddette type thing. Her presenting style & the way she shouts, it’s so mid-naughties. I’m amazed she still has a job on the radio - why would you listen to her?! It’s so painful on the ears!
Also her face looks so weird with all the work - she used to be really pretty but whatever she’s had done now looks really odd!

Reactions: 17
It’s like she’s stuck in some 2004 timewarp where she has to be a laddette type thing. Her presenting style & the way she shouts, it’s so mid-naughties. I’m amazed she still has a job on the radio - why would you listen to her?! It’s so painful on the ears!
Also her face looks so weird with all the work - she used to be really pretty but whatever she’s had done now looks really odd!
Agreed, the ladette act is lame and she looks odd to me. Is she like this on her radio show? Never heard it but if she is, wow, people like to listen to that?! She is a classic loves herself type of persona.

I think she looks weird now the temporary works (botox/filler) have worn off. I didn't realise just how much she had gotten done.

Reactions: 5
She's honestly gettin worse. Why she is shouting in Noa's face when she's sleeping? Not to mention that Noa is hatless on a wet, miserable day.
It goes through me when she says "bosh."

It would be nice to see Kate stop with the shouting and the affectations and communicate more authentically to her followers. I think that would be a lot more beneficial to her career than her current charade.
But I don't think she has the brains or the maturity for that. She needs to realise you can be a fun person without being hideously, emotionally immature.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What is that JL advert about! Couldn’t do a nice one of Noa lying on the bed in the nice covers. No she looks like a burden yet again. 😢 so sad to watch

• Sad
Noa's sleepsuit looks far too right for her and like she can't stretch out at all in the fake tan photo.
Why is this odious woman so utterly lacking in common sense?

Genuine question: can you really be that tired if you’ve got all that time to film and chat to Instagram every single day?? I just remember when baby was asleep I collapsed in a ball and slept or caught up with jobs, yes chatted texted people here and there but I was far too knackered for all that recording and chatting tit. How can she do one and not the other? Sorry if that’s me being judgemental I just a) didn’t have the time and b) was sleeping to catch up etc !

Reactions: 14
Her sister in law works at JL and that is clearly why she is doing that advert for the bed covers and crockery cos it is absolutely dreadful. It’s like a parody account taking the loss out of influencers doing ad’s 🙈🙈🙈

What is that JL advert about! Couldn’t do a nice one of Noa lying on the bed in the nice covers. No she looks like a burden yet again. 😢 so sad to watch
She really missed an opportunity to appeal to Mums by making the JL advert about Noa’s bedsheets or something to do with Noa but noooooooo ... let’s make it about breakfast in bed, which absolutely NO Mum can relate to at all! People who just stumble across that AD will be like “wait... didn’t she just have a baby? Breakfast in bed?”

I’m calling Bingo on Siobhan being back for a night before next weekend. I have zero faith that these two can look after their own child night after night for that long. Every Doula page I’ve read says they are there to support Mums through the difficult first few weeks. It’s been over three months 🙈

Reactions: 10
She really missed an opportunity to appeal to Mums by making the JL advert about Noa’s bedsheets or something to do with Noa but noooooooo ... let’s make it about breakfast in bed, which absolutely NO Mum can relate to at all! People who just stumble across that AD will be like “wait... didn’t she just have a baby? Breakfast in bed?”

I’m calling Bingo on Siobhan being back for a night before next weekend. I have zero faith that these two can look after their own child night after night for that long. Every Doula page I’ve read says they are there to support Mums through the difficult first few weeks. It’s been over three months 🙈
Fully expect her to be back ad-hoc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.