Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of Siobhan lately! Could these two be doing the full lot by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No mention of Siobhan lately! Could these two be doing the full lot by any chance?
No. More likely her management have told her not to mention it. If they'd had a last night with Siobhan she would absolutely have told us about it and how great her and Boj are for going it alone from now on,

Reactions: 5
She won't want to get rid of the night nanny just yet. Some of the worst nights were at the 4 month sleep regression and then during teething. In my experience it gets a lot worse before it gets better but I didn't see it like that - just got on with it. And then the worst of all - the night parties that toddlers like to have once they start walking and are wired from their new found skill and just awake throughout the early hours when you have to get up for work.

Reactions: 8
Why is she on the beg for mum and mini swimwear? I mean it’s not like she doesn’t spend any time on her phone to have a wee browse online....

Son is just now at the stage where he’s not too messy when eating and it’s bliss! Couldn’t go through all that again- another reason I am
One and done!
One and done here too! But I was 39 with my first so quite happy to stop here :) Love our little family unit.

Reactions: 4
It’s rare these days that she says ‘not an ad not a spon’ because she is always on the scrounge these days!!!

Reactions: 9
It’s rare these days that she says ‘not an ad not a spon’ because she is always on the scrounge these days!!!
I cringe hard when she keeps mentioning a brand and tagging them, then when they actually send her free stuff 🥴 The free medela stuff just after she said she down to one breastfeed a day realllly fucked me off. That is a brand I will not buy from again!!

And while I am v understanding of PND and also learning to love your child. I don't like when someone only starts to speak highly of said child when they get "easier". My second didn't sleep through the night once till he was 8 months, I just rolled with it and didn't witch about it on social media, or to anyone else for that matter. Everyone always says, O I assumed he slept through like your first. NOPE! I just didn't moan about it.

Reactions: 9
Im in my 50s with a 16 year old...
may I ask what you mean?
Oh look In tired of explaining myself. I had a horrendous time in my early forties with my teenage son who was rebellious and in and out of prison. It nearly broke me and I really don't think I could have coped if I had been in my fifties.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lol god help me then . I’m 51 and full time mum and home educator to our 8 year old daughter. We had an older child but lost him to suicide at 15, almost 3 years ago...... I’ll be in my 60s when she’s a teen and sure I won’t be alone on here with that x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Lol god help me then . I’m 51 and full time mum and home educator to our 8 year old daughter. We had an older child but lost him to suicide at 15, almost 3 years ago...... I’ll be in my 60s when she’s a teen and sure I won’t be alone on here with that x
Sorry for your loss 😔

Oh look In tired of explaining myself. I had a horrendous time in my early forties with my teenage son who was rebellious and in and out of prison. It nearly broke me and I really don't think I could have coped if I had been in my fifties.
Understandable x
Im not sure that’s easy to deal with whatever your age .
Im fortunate my teen isnt particularly problematic
Moody, awkward at times but .... nothing like you have had to deal with .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Offtopic, to keep the thread working well for everyone that reads it we need to keep it somewhat ontopic - Please read our rules and why they're important
Kate should come on here and vent. She would be in great company. KL thread that everyone pours their heart out on and uses as their own BF/PND/My personal experience thread. :rolleyes:
It happens. Change subject, ignore those posts? Motherhood innit, it always brings up these conversations

The fabric conditioner stories are so annoying! ‘Not an ad not a spon but I’m sure you’ll get sent loads of free fabric conditioner now anyway. Kate probably needs free fabric conditioner now though as she’s spent all of her ‘stat mat pay’ on the night nanny.

• Haha
The fabric conditioner stories are so annoying! ‘Not an ad not a spon but I’m sure you’ll get sent loads of free fabric conditioner now anyway. Kate probably needs free fabric conditioner now though as she’s spent all of her ‘stat mat pay’ on the night nanny.
Can't imagine using highly perfumed softener on a delicate baby's skin! Fairy or Comfort Pure was all I can use.

I think every age has its challenges! We think that we are through a certain stage and it was the worst stage ever , and then the next is a million times worse , just in a different way !! My daughter was a madam when she was 4/5/6 so way after the toddler years .. now she's 10 and the attitude I get can be off the scale .... I'm now bracing myself for the pre teen and teenage years .... buckle up Kate, its a bumpy ride !! All good fun though and I wouldn't change being a mum for anything !! I just think she thought (like a pot of us do/did ) it was all fun and games and then reality slapped her round the face , but all that said I wouldn't say she's a bad mum, just needs a little guidance ( like we all do !)

Reactions: 6
The fabric conditioner stories are so annoying!
Almost every bleedin’ story of hers is annoying nowadays. I mean, I’d unfollow but like picking a scab I just can’t help myself and want to observe the moaning about teething and the mess of a toddler next!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I simply meant was I was in my forties when my son was a teenager and a very troublesome teenager at that.
Lets hope Noa is no problem because I know I would have found it difficult I'm my 50's. Sorry to offend
I know what you meant. Peri menopause and teenage hormones are a match made in hell. 🙊

Reactions: 10
She's gs
Almost every bleedin’ story of hers is annoying nowadays. I mean, I’d unfollow but like picking a scab I just can’t help myself and want to observe the moaning about teething and the mess of a toddler next!
Probably worse. Oversharing more and desperate for attention.

Reactions: 2
She won't want to get rid of the night nanny just yet. Some of the worst nights were at the 4 month sleep regression and then during teething. In my experience it gets a lot worse before it gets better but I didn't see it like that - just got on with it. And then the worst of all - the night parties that toddlers like to have once they start walking and are wired from their new found skill and just awake throughout the early hours when you have to get up for work.
Omg this takes me back to pacing the hallway with my son in the pram at 2am or his dad taking him for a midnight drive, just so the little sod would sleep a wink! He was a nightmare for sleeping once he learned to walk! He still has way too much energy now, I have to literally run him around like a puppy until he crashes 🤣
So far, my daughter (6 months) loves to sleep - I’m hoping it doesn’t go tits up but it more then likely will!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.